It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunk woman wanders onto freeway in high heels Almost killing other drivers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Happened today in San Diego. Seems like she doesn't care getting other people killed. How drunk do you have to get to do this?
It's just insane

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That doesnt look like the helpers are helping anything there.

If one if going to help, get in her side, force her over and drive the thing off, or at least put the blinkers on in her car if its out of gas!!!!

edit on b4242203 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Drunk and entitled/selfish. Probably thought the guy was being "creepy" for trying to get her out of the highway. Yeah, just park that thing anywhere, lady.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

She couldn't have been too drunk, she was able to use her cell phone! I don't understand why the news guy didn't get her keys and move her car out of the way. The other guy could have restrained her from walking onto the highway. Definitely a dangerous situation. She's lucky an 18 wheeler didn't slam into the back of her car. She could have caused a mass pile up.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The guy waving his hands at 2:05 and that grey car with the blue headlights were very lucky.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: noxxen
dumb bitch.. but nice ass

Just your type, huh..?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Wow,

Please, lock her up for a week and revoke her licence for good.

What an idiot. This is the sort of person to kill a bus load of kickass people. I hope one day in the future nature is allowed to do its thing instead of being denied by our civilization. This woman should not breed or influence future generations. Maskara and vodka, lifetime and designer nails, heels and fake everything. Just looking at her makes me despise her.

GOD....

EDIT TO ADD:
Surprise surprise, she cried and tried to charm her way out of this when she was arrested for DUI.....what an adult, empowered woman. Role model right there.

edit on 4 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow, I would have driven the car to the side of the road instead of filming it, what an example of youtube/facebook/twitter bull# mentality. Going viral is more important than actually doing something which could save lives.
I get more an more disappointed with how society is devolving with almost every vid I see on ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That gave me anxiety. What a Inconsiderate Dope.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Really confused about this video... it's dangerous to stop in the middle of the highway, so let me run out into the middle of the road and wave my arms about, while my buddy stands in the next lane across that you're gonna have to drive in to avoid hitting me? wtf?

Why not tell her to go sit in your car while help arrives? Have someone distract her while you jump in the car, move it to the side of the road and hide the keys? Or at least put the hazard lights on?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

why are the people in the bus "kickass"? just curious.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
Do you need someone's keys to put the car in neutral and push it? Could move it that way too.

But letting her go even as she's drunk? That's almost as dumb as just leaving her there.

Still I like your htinking. We need people who think on their feet and don't always just call 9/11 or expect someone else to do it.
edit on 9-4-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Too many people are pussy's.
...and too many people think filming a dangerous situation and getting it viral on youtube is preferable to actually doing something which could reduce the risk of harm to another human being.
Lame as #, no excuse in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: snogblund

They were coming from a star trek convention.

-One was developing a new set of communications technologies that would provide free wifi for the world at 20 times the speed of traditional communications protocols and range.

-There was a lead engineer for NASA developing a new ion drive for space exploration.

-There were 12 original cast members from all the trek shows. 6 from Stargate, and 10 from Battlestar galactica.

And Christopher Walken and Bill Murray were tagging along as well.

Then they all die because an idiot was in full YOLO mode or just oblivious to anything.

Thats my kick ass bus. You can throw in some beautiful people if you like, or some other kick ass people. But thats MY bus I fear for.

LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What a Inconsiderate Dope.
a reply to: ugmold

C'mon, man. She's just a kid making a mistake. A big mistake, I agree, but still.

People, send the girl love and compassion instead of loathing and ridicule. It's all about LOVE.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

No not really.

She is an adult. Even "kids" can ruin lives. If she had killed a family or made a working parent lose the ability to work and as such lose their home, have their kids resort to crime for lack of opportunities, and the parents partner resort to suicide from the stress of raising the troubled kids and caring for a paralyzed person.....the love would be thin,

I forgive most things. If you make one of those mistakes, you deserve the natural response you get.

I have long moved away from the illusion that blind love is the way. Blind love is just a lie that makes people pent up their natural feelings and never deal with them. It is also a way to make yourself feel better while lying that you are not human like the rest of us. A little altruistic God among mortals.

She deserves to be scared silly. Aparently the plethora of information and common sense out there that has been geared to avoid murderers with car keys and vodka wasnt enough.

She would cry in court and argue that she didnt mean it, and if she is lucky she will get a jury or judge that will forgive her...meanwhile the family with the lifelong problems that will arise will get processed through the system every time they make a mistake and get punished since they arent a sheik young girl starting life. They will be seen as middle aged irresponsible parents and delinquent youths with no future and as such no argument for consideration beyond a prescription for antidepressants and child services investigations.

Its BS.

She should be responsible, as accountable as a middle aged drunk that spends his time in bars and whore houses until he kills a family and ends up in jail.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So much stupid and dangerous in that video!

So glad nobody died!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

What a Inconsiderate Dope.
a reply to: ugmold

C'mon, man. She's just a kid making a mistake. A big mistake, I agree, but still.

People, send the girl love and compassion instead of loathing and ridicule. It's all about LOVE.

Where was my loathing and ridicule? By the looks of it "love" is not one of her problems. This is the 2nd time in 3 weeks I've seen passed out bimbo's endangering others on Main Highways, send her "your" love.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join