It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Sevens: Mark Biltz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nice video of the Shemitah mystery. Jon Cahn has really led on this subject and Mark adds additional insights.

Will we have an economic collapse in begin 2015 around Elul 29? Is there a pattern to it all?

Very interesting.

edit on 9-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here's one I found that expounds on the theme of seen linking it to the seven Churches and the angels of those churches.

He makes some interesting conjectures in here concerning the timing and possible affects of a rapture in terms of how it will impact the church on earth. He uses the story of Samson for it, noting how Samson had seven locks of hair and promptly lost his strength after those locks were shaved. He likens the worldwide body of professed believers to Samson. When the seven angels of the church are withdrawn after the Holy Spirit (and those indwelled by the Holy Spirit - rapture), the body of believers left will lose its strength and the great falling away or apostasy will occur without the spiritual support.

There are some other interesting observations in there, too.

I also find it interesting that he contends that any rapture will have nothing to do with Jesus, but only with the withdrawal of the Holy Spirit from the world. Those who have it will be withdrawn, too, and gathered in. If you want to use the wedding analogy, the bride is delivered to her husband, he does not go get her.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My mind is blown at the moment with the connections however I don't think his 9/11 connections make any sense to me other then some jewish faith/mossad agents were involved. Just my two cents
edit on 9-4-2015 by Raven1354 because: Spelling correction

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So where does this speech fit in

top topics

join