It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does U.S. Special Operations Command want a big secret hangar?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There obviously going to use the hangar to build their fleet of Star Destroyers and underneath it is where the clones that pilot them will live.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: universalbri

Love some links regarding this. Would be cool to look up. Sounds a little like Project Orion.

As far as SSTO orbit vehicles. Nope they don't exist. Nothing like that has ever been built. It's just too hard. You couldn't spend billions of dollars, exploiting the smartest minds in the fields needed to pull something like that off and possibly get it to work. Nooooooooo.

You know what I enjoy about the internet? Everyone seems to think that all information is documented from everywhere, and they - you - are privy to knowing everything about everything that exists here.

Shall i remind you the atomic bomb project went completely undetected by anyone around the world for literally 8 years despite at times leveraging nearly 50% of the United States work force?

Times have changed, right?

How hard do you sincerely think it is to over-report charges on basic fixtures (ie: toilets and screwdrievrs) - and then channel a couple of billion dollars of revenue into a project leveraging 0.01% of the country's top hand selected personnel - who respect the goals of this project and this country - through under/unreported subsidiaries?

A valuable lesson the intelligence agencies and military both learned from Enron.

That or you have Dark Pool money controlling world markets, for those corporate types who are aligned with the goals, it makes for a real easy system to shift private assets without SEC scrutiny or public oversight detection.

Best and the Brightest? ha. That's laughable.

Those that knew how to spin their own PR engine weren't the ones being tapped.

They were the ones being avoided like the plague.

In any case. Good luck finding direct support material on the net. You'll find inferences - but nothing definitive - at least that's my understanding - until 2018.

Check MIT's feed (newsoffice.mit.edu...)- they are trying to be public about the AI and some of the robots/cybernetic work they are chiefly responsible for. Microsoft's (gasp!) (the US based divisions only) here: research.microsoft.com... - they have been working hard on a hands free operating system which will premiere in this vehicle> There's an article on sensors here: research.microsoft.com... - 'time of flight' sensory accumulation which should provide you ample evidence if you're questioning what they are doing. Lockheed's testing some of the embedded system software they're running with the new Navy Patrol boats here: www.upi.com... . And heck. Boeing just filed a patent for upright sleeping systems - they invented - thanks to some sleeping arrangements to be done in cabins without gravity, here: gma.yahoo.com...

My understanding is, they are still having problems working out the physics with anti gravity. So they're designing - for now - with the expectation that there may still not be gravity for long voyages.

The evidence on the net is largely circumstantial. Pretty smart if you ask me - They're releasing information about what's being done. But they're not intentionally drawing the lines for everyone. They're leaving that to your imagination. and if you don't have any. Well. All the power to ya!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri

originally posted by: grey580
Is some new aircraft coming online that needs to be stored in a secure area?
Or is this hanger going to support existing aircraft from another location?

In any case. With Area 51 being used strictly for underground research because of the plethora of satellites and foreign monitoring in general, there's a five mile runway that's been hidden in plain sight by technology similar to what was used with the 9/11 'attacks' just outside of 29 Palms.

And a perimeter with guards the likes of which you can't imagine.

How about throwing out some GE coordinates of this "five mile runway"

It shouldn't be a problem since it's "hidden in plain sight by technology similar to what was used with the 9/11 'attacks'" right?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I suppose "They" have to build there doomsday escape ship somewhere!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Perhaps they should have had it designed in the shape of a Big Boy.

Very Inconspicuous.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Does it happen to look like this:

Buzzing around:

The F-302 fighter-interceptor has four different sets of engines: air breathing jets, modified aerospikes for high altitude, a rocket booster, and a hyperspace window generator.

wiki

See, that's how they do SSTO!

edit on 10-4-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Love some links regarding this. Would be cool to look up. Sounds a little like Project Orion.

As far as SSTO orbit vehicles. Nope they don't exist. Nothing like that has ever been built. It's just too hard. You couldn't spend billions of dollars, exploiting the smartest minds in the fields needed to pull something like that off and possibly get it to work. Nooooooooo.

You know what I enjoy about the internet? Everyone seems to think that all information is documented from everywhere, and they - you - are privy to knowing everything about everything that exists here.

Shall i remind you the atomic bomb project went completely undetected by anyone around the world for literally 8 years despite at times leveraging nearly 50% of the United States work force?

It wasn't 50% of the workforce. At peak funding, federal outlays of Manhattan District project were 0.4% of GDP, so total public + private might be double that?

And the USSR had at least one very good spy, and Stalin already knew about the bomb when he met FDR + Churchill at Yalta.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

originally posted by: grey580
Is some new aircraft coming online that needs to be stored in a secure area?
Or is this hanger going to support existing aircraft from another location?

In any case. With Area 51 being used strictly for underground research because of the plethora of satellites and foreign monitoring in general, there's a five mile runway that's been hidden in plain sight by technology similar to what was used with the 9/11 'attacks' just outside of 29 Palms.

And a perimeter with guards the likes of which you can't imagine.

How about throwing out some GE coordinates of this "five mile runway"

It shouldn't be a problem since it's "hidden in plain sight by technology similar to what was used with the 9/11 'attacks'" right?

The desert outside of 29 Palms...

Take a drive, my friend. You'll find it on your own. It took me about 4 days to find it when I first heard about it. The desert's an interesting place to camp in anyways, and if you're in that area, you're going to find it in no time.

There's more to discovering this than I can explain on ATS. You'll just have to go see it with your own eyes.

I look forward to hearing back from you should you go find it for yourself. And if you do - all I ask is the same thing I was asked - not to publish the coordinates when you do find it, keep the mystery of this place alive until they come forward about it in 2018.

Give whoever you tell whatever explanation you want to, just please don't publish the coordinates online. Fair?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

It wasn't 50% of the workforce. At peak funding, federal outlays of Manhattan District project were 0.4% of GDP, so total public + private might be double that?

And the USSR had at least one very good spy, and Stalin already knew about the bomb when he met FDR + Churchill at Yalta.

Revisionist history, at best. But I know what you're told to believe helps you sleep well at night, so I have no place questioning what you think you know about this world and her history.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Does it happen to look like this:

Buzzing around:

The F-302 fighter-interceptor has four different sets of engines: air breathing jets, modified aerospikes for high altitude, a rocket booster, and a hyperspace window generator.

wiki

See, that's how they do SSTO!

LOL. Sometimes I think the Japanese think they've taken over this country and shape people like you and your mindset - indoctrinating you to believe that incremental and predictable improvement is the only path forward which negates the possibility of there being major technological leaps forward.

This is a beautiful mindset, don't get me wrong, but it can be naive, at best.

I've seen blueprints of what's I have learned is out there. I'm starting to accept them.

But I am still reeling from what I've learned.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I thought you liked Sci-FI? That's from Stargate SG:1 and SG: Atlantis...

The "craft" in the blueprint and mocked up photo is a hybrid of human/alien technology. It uses something to reduce the mass of the craft, making SSTO possible (having all those engines on board would be weight prohibitive).

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Also, I hear what you're saying about compartmentalization and using the Manhattan Project as an example. My Grandfather worked on that project, and it wasn't until years later he found out what those parts he was building were actually used for. No one knew what anyone else was doing, the work was spread all over the place.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

mmkay

I'll be sure to report right back.

I've been camping in that desert for over 20 years riding in Johnson Valley, Means Dry Lake, Joshua Tree etc. A surprising amount of the desert around Twentynine Palms (It's spelled out by the way) is accessible. While there are gunnery ranges you can't access,and dry lakes that are off limits you can still ride right up to the fence and bino the whole thing. I have yet to see a "five mile long runway." Don't worry I expected as much after reading your obfuscating posts in other threads.

mod edit - removed unnecessary childish personal attack
edit on 10/4/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have a suspicion it will prolly be in the china lake area. Or they will just say it was built and just declassify it by falsifying construction records.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Holy smokes 5 miles of Double Negative Refraction Index Meta Material!!!!! No wonder the country is broke. And it holds up to starships landing on it over and over. And they put heaters underneath the runway to prevent the soil from being cooler and damp and being discolored through the invisible runway.

But D.U.D.E I know all about the AI. I even broached the fact that the ALICE AI units were malfunctioning and replaced by something waaaaay cooler. I can point you to a thread if you are interested.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well, if optical stealth has been around for a while, it wouldn't surprise me that some form of it would be used to conceal a runway in the desert from airplanes and sats. I don't know though, even with reefer units underneath, I always assumed that technology was adverse to high temps.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!" - Doc. Brown. Maybe it should be, "Runways? Where we're going we don't need runways!"

Alice is fine, she was having tea with the door mouse just the other day. Mustard? Don't be silly!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You know what I've always wondered. What if the triangles are really giant time flux capacitors?

What if they were like: "D.U.D.E we need to have Bassplyr see the "craft" but he's too wily we only know where is WAS but never where he IS."

And D.U.D.E. was like: "We're gunna go back in time!!!!"

Thank god for AI or I woulda missed the coolest thing ever!

What I've never understood is why make a starship triangular? I would have gone with a four sided object just to be more symmetrical. But that's only because I know that it's hip to be square.

As far as mustard. Good call. Mustard is inferior to cheese. unfortunately El Queso Es Viejo Y Podrido. Donde Esta El Bano?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I thought you liked Sci-FI? That's from Stargate SG:1 and SG: Atlantis...

The "craft" in the blueprint and mocked up photo is a hybrid of human/alien technology. It uses something to reduce the mass of the craft, making SSTO possible (having all those engines on board would be weight prohibitive).

I do enjoy sci fi. Not sure what that has to do with the topic at hand.

In any case. the craft you've provided doesn't exactly look like that much a departure from the traditional winged deisng, only they're inverted.

I mean. Here's the funny thing - look at World War 2 - we have the flying wing. And then you see that again with the B2 Bomber. This ain't exactly progress. Nor is what you've provided. The same concept with operating mechanisms configured slightly different.

Not the case for what's goin on at 29 Palms.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Also, I hear what you're saying about compartmentalization and using the Manhattan Project as an example. My Grandfather worked on that project, and it wasn't until years later he found out what those parts he was building were actually used for. No one knew what anyone else was doing, the work was spread all over the place.

Exactly. now why do you think the United States is not just capable of the same feat twice in back to back centuries, but also must do so out of simple necessity? With the impending threat of World War 3 which would absolutely be the war to end all wars with our world's present technology, and with the prevalence of video games and violence that's ubiquitous in modern media - maybe there's more to the violence than ... shall i say.. meets the eye.

If you consider for one minute that leaders aren't morons. You might come to see the conductor leading the orchestra.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

mmkay

I'll be sure to report right back.

I've been camping in that desert for over 20 years riding in Johnson Valley, Means Dry Lake, Joshua Tree etc. A surprising amount of the desert around Twentynine Palms (It's spelled out by the way) is accessible. While there are gunnery ranges you can't access,and dry lakes that are off limits you can still ride right up to the fence and bino the whole thing. I have yet to see a "five mile long runway." Don't worry I expected as much after reading your obfuscating posts in other threads.

mod edit - removed unnecessary childish personal attack

Take care, my friend. and good luck on your hunt if you do decide to go take a look.

Things have changed since you last stepped foot out there ;-)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join