It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Ezekiel says ISIS is GOG & MAGOG, in spite of what Sectarians have claimed for years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Awesome. I'm glad you can look at it rationally and recognize the next to no threat they pose to people in the west.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Dear rOxor,

I think the ancient map you have brought in to discussion, about the world known by the Hebrews is extremely interesting, and I am please that it shows Gog and Magog in the area I have pointed the Ezekiel Prophecy establishes it was located, that is in the mountain region next to the Transcaucasia.

It is pretty interesting that this map locates Gog and Magog in a site that is in between the area of Turkey that is gradually falling in control of ISIS or ISIL and the region in which extremely radical Islamic people like the Chenyans or the Avars of Dagestan live, ethnic groups that are right now clearly involved in a war of terrorism not only against their traditional rival, Russia, but against the western civilization.

This rides me to think that unfortunately all the events we have seen since September 11th of 2001, and even before it, when the Peace process of the Holy land , that with so much effort and courage was leaded by genuine honest political figures like Isaak Rabin and Jasser Arafat or President Clinton, became absolutely jeopardized under the action of extremist politicians from all the sides , have moved the world gradually to a war in between Civilizations.

The terrible situation we are dealing in the world now, when just to be a member of a religion is used as an excuse to decapitate people that has not done any damage to anybody, is the result of the evil work of those forces that decided to destroy any possibility of peace in the middle east. I mean the people of Hamas and Islamic Yihad in Palestine, the Likud party in Israel and the Bush family in America that is compromised to push this country into war every time a member of them take the power in America.

www.americancatholic.org...

The Fear of HH Pope John Paul II when he opposed so decidedly the war of Iraq, a war he believed was of no sense and no reason at all, that the world would arrive through that insensate action to this collision in between Christendom , Judaism and Islam was absolutely justified.

vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

We have listened just less than a month a go these same words in the mouth of the President of Turkey in a speech that sounds Historic.

Pls read

www.reuters.com...

Now, today the mother of the two terrorists that were the authors of the coward bombing of the Boston Marathon, is using in her rhetoric elements that clearly show that we are already in a war in between civilizations, and that there is people that has lost their ability to distinguish in between what is fair and just of what it is pure madness.

news.yahoo.com...

To see a mother and a woman expressing her bitterness and fanaticism in such a terrible way is extremely impressive, and it makes me think how huge is the risk we are affronting right now when, again let me repeat that to be just a member of a religion or a citizen of a country is enough excuse to be brutally assassinated, even at hands of unnatural youngsters.

What it is even more worrying is that while all this is happening , the most important Countries of the western Civilization, of one that is supposedly identified with the teachings of Christ, a spiritual leader that taught all his life kindness , gentleness and compassion, are in confrontation one against the others, Russian federation against Europe and America in Ukraine.

Ukrainian civil war is an absurd, an obsession to fire a dispute for something that is merely secondary when it is clear that there is an extremely more dangerous common enemy planning terrible actions that can take place everywhere in any of the two sides of the Atlantic, it can be a city like Boston, or Paris, or in Volgograd or who knows where next time.

There is nothing more similar to the biblical Gog and Magog than Chenya, Dagestan or the Turkish Kurdistan where ISIL has political control.

May God protect us of such an evil power! As well of the irresponsibility of political leaders that are agitating conflicts where there is no reason to have them and instead abandoning their responsibilities to deal with the real problem!.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

January 13th 2003, HH Pope John Paul II,
The pope said world leaders must recognize that the independence of states "can no longer be understood apart from the concept of interdependence."
"All states are interconnected both for better and for worse," he said.
In this regard, the pope said, two conditions must be met "if we are to avoid descending into chaos": rediscovery of the "paramount value" of "natural law" as the source of inspiration for civil and international law and professionally competent politicians who are honest, selfless and have strong moral convictions.

edit on 4/10/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Odd.. but I do agree with you - at least mostly. This is actually why I call baghdadi and his ISIS followers "gomer and his boys"

But there is one problem, Isreal in the new testament is not the nation-state of Israel that you see on the map.. old testament it was.. but new testament Israel is not a nation-state..

So the question is, is someone, the creators of ISIS as a whole, trying to make this appear prophetic - when it's not? If so why, what does that gain them? Or, is prophecy really playing out.. if so, does prophecy playing out need (or have) the added zing of someone trying to force prophecy to happen - ie: does the forcing of prophecy really end up causing true prophecy to occur?

It's not random though that all this is mirroring prophecy, and I don't think its naturally occurring happenings either.. its reading like all the prophecies.. just like a book - but watching it as it plays out.. and I am not just talking only Christian prophecy either.. but Islamic as well... its all molding together...

way way too well...because for a few years I have been able to sit and tell you what will happen next, and be accurate as to what.. just cannot predict the "when"..

and next, someone will rise up and defeat ISIS.. as the happenings in yemen have now started.. soon someone will rise up, and they will defeat ISIS...people will love him, and he will seem like a great leader... and he will be more dangerous than ISIS..

if I have read it right to this point.

The gain is of course power, but its not gomer there who is behind this, it is whoever the leader is who defeats ISIS and his supporters.. they will have power.. real power, in the middle east..provided they wait long enough before going in...

edit on 11-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Dear OpinionatedB

There is something in your post that sincerely intrigue me, and it is your comment with respect to my quotation of Ezekiel Prophecy about Gog and Magog in war with Israel, you say that the Israel nation is not what it is referred in the new testament as Israel.

First all, Ezekiel does not belong at all to the New Testament, he is a prophet under the old covenant, he describes himself as in his "thirtieth year... during the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s exile",[Ezekiel 1:1, 2] thus one can calculate his approximate year of birth as 622 BC.

So we are not talking about a prophecy of the New testament, and so his author is very well aware that when he is mentioning Israel it is to the Hebrew nation that he is talking about. Ezekiel is , by the way, not the only prophet that had visions of a future that was well beyond his times , Daniel is possibly the most classical example.

The visions of Daniel, for instance, go not only to the times of Christ, but even toward the end of times, many of the symbols and allegories that are used by St John in his Apocalypses revelation are in fact nothing else that continuation of visions that Daniel had about 6 centuries before him.

So, this is not a try to accommodate modern events in to an old prophecy, it is an ancient prophecy that is finally arriving to its full accomplishment.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Dear OpinionatedB

There is something in your post that sincerely intrigue me, and it is your comment with respect to my quotation of Ezekiel Prophecy about Gog and Magog in war with Israel, you say that the Israel nation is not what it is referred in the new testament as Israel.

First all, Ezekiel does not belong at all to the New Testament, he is a prophet under the old covenant, he describes himself as in his "thirtieth year... during the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s exile",[Ezekiel 1:1, 2] thus one can calculate his approximate year of birth as 622 BC.

Yes but many of these old testament prophecies (such as Ezekiel) are talking about the Israel of the new testament which again - is not a nation state.

Nothing to get into discussion wise with regards to what I said, if any prophecy was not fulfilled during the days before the coming of Christ, then it is not referring to a "nation state" that you can find on a map... but true believers and true followers of Christ, whom are found everywhere...

Any prophecy no matter when it was given - if its not yet fulfilled then it is speaking of the Israel of the new testament.

This is why Jesus warned us about seeking after signs.. People cannot see the forest through the trees. Their eye will be on the wrong ball...
edit on 12-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
from what I am reading... shoebat et al.... the ISIS radicals are the useful idiots of the Baathists from the pre-invasion of 2003 of the Saddam Hussein Army

the Saddam Army officers & soldiers had no place to go with their expertise... so they used their military prowess to take over IS on all levels

basically ISIS is mostly Sunni radical Jihadists under the lordship of the former Baathist Party & Army who were disbanded and exiled by the US invasion forces

now if the Turk aspirations of growing a Caliphate using the IS as an 'arm' of their terror campaign,,, then yeah---ISIS could be part of the hordes of Gog, in the lands of Magog (mostly the former Seleucid kingdom incl Syria/Turkey/...) see Daniel prophecy of the breakup of Grecian Empire & the AC that will come in end-times

as for your views found in this post:

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

both the 10 Arab States led by the Saudi's and the Turks who also want to create a global recognized Caliphate are busy trying to get IS/ISIS as their own proxy army... the ISIS & Baathists from the Saddam era are Jihadists in dealing with outsiders/apostates of the Sunni persuasion but the heart & soul of ISIS is anti-Persian (Shia Muslim)
I think right now, without deep analysis.... the Persian brand of Caliphate will prevail... then agree to a Muslim 'Perestroika' with the Sunni radicals of the IS led by Turks--- who will in-turn UpEnd the regional Persian Caliphate 'partner'
... I foresee both Iran having nukes (made by Iranian scientists & covert means) and Turkey itself commandeering all the NATO nukes stored in their borders, with the USA (Obama administration) whimpering about their non-involvement concerning the warhead takeovers.
edit on th30142888082112202015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30142888088812212015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Gog of Magog is not a religious entity. Religion is no longer around when Gog attacks.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Gog of Magog is not a religious entity. Religion is no longer around when Gog attacks.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

I think you are correct here. Russia is always spoken of as Magog, to the North of Israel, Moscow. Maybe? They are dragged into the final war by a hook, maybe because they back these other nations you're speaking of.

Psalm 83 deals with this. Psalm 83 For the most part, I believe you've nailed it though. ISIS is that surrounding force that will try to rally people to their side to become very strong to surround Israel and will be UTTERLY destroyed by GOD HIMSELF.

You have yet to define who "god" is that will destroy them.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Again Dear OpinionatedB,

I beg you to talk in a more clear and open way, when you say that Ezekiel is not referring to the nation of Israel in his prophecy that is in the best of the cases a pretty intriguing claim, since he himself was member of that nation, and he knew perfectly to which people he has talking about.

Please cease to talk in an encrypted way and in flat and direct language tell us about who do you say his prophecy was referred?

Now, it is clear that if this prophecy didn't reach accomplishment in the time frame since Ezekiel to the erasure of the Jewish nation by Rome after the two Jewish Roman wars of 67 AD and 70 AD, the only possible way to reach achievement is only after Israel appeared again as a nation in history, and that only occurred after 1947.

Although somebody can claim that Israel as a nation never ceased to exist, it is clear that as a State it didn't exist anymore in between the 70 AD and the 1947 AD, and the amount of Jews in the Holy land was extremely low, just 5% of the population of the country for centuries even long after the XX century began.

The increase of the density of Jewish population in the country we call now Israel to levels that surpassed 10% became fact during the years of WWII, due to the massive exodus of the European Jews in that direction.

So, if a prophecy of the Old testament, as it is the case of Ezekiel's was not accomplished until the times of Christ, it couldn't be achieved for about 19 centuries for the simple reason that there was no more Israel in middle east that can be in war with any other nation for that extension of time.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

I think you are correct here. Russia is always spoken of as Magog, to the North of Israel, Moscow. Maybe? They are dragged into the final war by a hook, maybe because they back these other nations you're speaking of.

Psalm 83 deals with this. Psalm 83 For the most part, I believe you've nailed it though. ISIS is that surrounding force that will try to rally people to their side to become very strong to surround Israel and will be UTTERLY destroyed by GOD HIMSELF.

You have yet to define who "god" is that will destroy them.

nope, God or Christ... does not destroy the satanic led forces... it is the Army of Angels who do the dirty work then the 'Lord' comes in with a Shout...a blast from the 7th trumpet...

Now this Shout or Trumpet might just be a metaphor for some Natural Earth force or a Cosmic Event,,,
recall how 'God' uses floods/fire/winds/droughts/ EQs/...even stopping the apparent motion of the Sun so that a battle victory could be achieved... So God uses natural physics or weather forces to accomplish a lot of 'his' wraths... I see the battle with Gog-Magog going down a similar path
just as Armegeddon is possible without supernatural forces at work... meteor bombardment is a likely element, the fire & brimstone of volcano's is another natural force that sounds like it will be used in the Prophecy texts of the future battle,
'God' is explained in Natural forces being used against those humans in conflict with 'God'

I am in the SuperWave theory camp...I expect a 'wave' or gamma-ray-burst from the Milky Way core Black-Hole to wash over this planet and solar-system from a 26,000 year-ago eruption (... 'Heaven' already witnessed this 26k year cycle--and wraps that mystery as a Prophecy of a future event)
... by some means, the AC forces (probably Jihadists as one of the group) will all be consumed---but the returning Christ followers will NOT all be consumed/liquidated, some, a group of a few will survive the ELE (extinction-level-event) as prophecy says... the living human population after Armageddon will be in the 10s of thousands out of the billions here in the 7 years before the great-tribulation era starts

~gonna stop as I lost my focus in this reply...just too much stuff to cover... but the gog-magog battle is also after the millennial kingdom of 1000 years if one reads/interprets the wording correctly.... hmmm

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join