It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Fund Me- Chemtrail testing?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

I'll do it before a mod does. Not worth it.
edit on 24-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: 3danimator2014

OK this is a meteorologist's video www.youtube.com... with all the facts fcuk even russsia are pushing for it to be debated in the ipcc

Did you not get he memo??

The earth didn't collapse in 2014.......

The speaker is Dane Wigington. He's not a meteorologist. He is a solar power installer - eg see his bio

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: 3danimator2014

OK this is a meteorologist's video www.youtube.com... with all the facts fcuk even russsia are pushing for it to be debated in the ipcc

The YouTuber for that video, in the Description, linked to a blog post:

Published on Feb 8, 2014

I do not make these videos, only have three on my channel that I have made, I suggest Everyone mirror these videos, the illuminati have been at their evil game before we were born and we have a lot of catching up to do to expose them.

Excellent post
12160.info...

www.youtube.com...

Has that blog post already been thoroughly "debunked" by Metabunk?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I checked and there is no dictionary definition for the term "confirmation bias," yet there is for "wishful thinking."

That tells me the term has not been around long enough to make it to the dictionary.

However, there is a Wikipedia article on it:

Confirmation bias, also called myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses.[Note 1][1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs. People also tend to interpret ambiguous evidence as supporting their existing position. Biased search, interpretation and memory have been invoked to explain attitude polarization (when a disagreement becomes more extreme even though the different parties are exposed to the same evidence), belief perseverance (when beliefs persist after the evidence for them is shown to be false), the irrational primacy effect (a greater reliance on information encountered early in a series) and illusory correlation (when people falsely perceive an association between two events or situations).

A series of experiments in the 1960s suggested that people are biased toward confirming their existing beliefs. Later work re-interpreted these results as a tendency to test ideas in a one-sided way, focusing on one possibility and ignoring alternatives. In certain situations, this tendency can bias people's conclusions. Explanations for the observed biases include wishful thinking and the limited human capacity to process information. Another explanation is that people show confirmation bias because they are weighing up the costs of being wrong, rather than investigating in a neutral, scientific way.

Confirmation biases contribute to overconfidence in personal beliefs and can maintain or strengthen beliefs in the face of contrary evidence. Poor decisions due to these biases have been found in political and organizational contexts.[2][3][Note 2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Did you learn the term on Metabunk?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

I find your lack of research skills disturbing

ETA: It took me longer to compose this post than it did to find that article

edit on 24-7-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Well, you missed the point of my question.

My question was, "Did you learn the term on Metabunk?"

Get it?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Get it?

Does it matter? YOU have learned the term on ATS, does that make a difference?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Get it?

I learned it a long time ago, before I even got interested in chemtrails. Can't remember where I Iearned it though. Probably when I was still in my UFO phase. It's pretty much a self explanatory term though. I didn't need a dictionary to understand what it is.
edit on 7201524 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

You do understand that word has been around longer than this site your on, and metabunk combined?

Get it?

Sure do...but I see you don't.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
hi i live in the east of scotland and have been documenting all potential chemtrails etc anything which does not look normal i have on vids that provides evidence of 2 suns (nibiru,planet x) its all accumulating up.

the sky last night was like neon rainbow colours but the brightness from the 2 suns setting was shining beams/rays of light, granted it looked beautiful but it is not natural ! later on on looking at the clouds i have never seen this in my life they were so low so and thick it looked like some kind of pattern forming but unless u have a good clear wide view u only see parts. this is a problem it is real but yet no one seems to realise! if i broach the subject with ppl i get hit with the crazy stick so collecting all this evidence is a must cos one day in the future it will be the present problem needing to be addressed by humanity as a whole!!

#humanitywins

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rawklights11
hi i live in the east of scotland and have been documenting all potential chemtrails

Please list the type of plane, flight number and callsign of the planes you claim were making "chemtrails".

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rawklights11

So you have seen this "Niburu" but all the armature astronomers and professional astronomers missed it? I am sorry, I think you may be misinterpreting something.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Rawklights11

So you have seen this "Niburu" but all the armature astronomers and professional astronomers missed it? I am sorry, I think you may be misinterpreting something.

You haven't seen the second sun? It's there quite regularly but only when there's broken cloud - never on a clear day

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join