It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in a foul mood...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Not sure why, possibly lack of sleep and being surrounded by morons, but I'm in a foul mood today.

More so than normal.

I could actually get up and punch the guy who sits outside/shares my office. I haven't punched anyone for decades.

So if today I seem more of a dissident towards ATS than I normally do and my posts are more full of angst than normal, that's why.

Not that you care.

First time I've felt like this at work for about 2 years. In my old job I used to cope by stabbing the computer screen with a pen, smashing up the keyboard and going out for a smoke - in one year I killed two screens and two keyboards. Unfortunately I have to lead by example in this position, so no uncontrolled behaviour and I no longer smoke.

What next... Before I explode?

Keep repeating to yourself that 99% of your anger is illegitimate. Next concentrate on determining the 1% that is legitimate. You'll forget all about it and move on to more productive thoughts before you figure out the 1% that is legitimate.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Luckily I don't really watch TV and actually in the UK for GBH you could probably get put somewhere with TV - Christ, I know a guy who had a PSP and a pet budgie in jail!

So I just went out for food and failed due to long queues. I managed to get some nice cured meat though, so I feel a little better. No more wanting to hurt others, just the urge to smash my head against the wall!!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Not that you care.

I care. But you may not like it…

Blaming others for your anger is convenient. They are your feelings after all, not theirs.

The core of mental, emotional and physical abuse is unresolved anger. Taking it out on others is criminal.

Go ahead and stuff it, let it build, see what happens.

Either you internalize it and it destroys you or you unleash it and destroy others.

Look at your anger, feel it, let it wash over you, don't overreact, let it go…

They are just feelings.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

May ignorance and hatred avoid you.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not that you care.

Go ahead and stuff it, let it build, see what happens.

I already know what happens to people that commit violent acts on others. They simply give some sad story about an alcohol problem and/or troubles in there family life and get off scott free with some anger management class if there unlucky. Meanwhile someone growing a plant is getting treated like Tony Soprano and getting a massive fine or put in jail.

Then people scratch there heads and wonder where my verbal anger & frustration comes from.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Trust me, I was surrounded by morons.

But oh joy... I'm home now, relaxing. Oh no, silly me, I'm fitting flooring in a room that may as well be shaped like a star.

Roll on beer o'clock. The only good bit about this is smashing the living sh*t out of the nails.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I hope your day has gotten better. I have had a hell week but amazingly today hasn't been too bad (hope no one here heard me say that.) When in a "mood" there is little that can bring me out of it except for laughter. I don't know your humor so will just post something I enjoy.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Wonder if this at all relates to what I (and others) experienced last week.

I posted a thread about it here:

Did You Sense an Overwhelming Darkness Last Wednesday?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, maybe you should eat some fried chicken if you are in a fowl mood.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Are you for real,!? As mentioned earlier I don't watch TV... Instead I have a Raspberry Pi hooked up and I watch ONLY Fail Army fails of the week and BMR fails!! Religiously!!!!!

I'm astonished that you claim not to know my humour yet post 'my humour' ... Good work.

Florr finished, Abbot Ale opened, daughter bonkers as ever, salami milano on tap, normal play has resumed.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Roll on beer o'clock. The only good bit about this is smashing the living sh*t out of the nails.

There you go, taking it out on things instead of people is much more therapeutic.

Letting it flow off you in the first place like water off a ducks back keeps it from building and requiring a "fix".

I know how easier said than done that is.

edit on 9-4-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Meanwhile someone growing a plant is getting treated like Tony Soprano and getting a massive fine or put in jail.

Assault is way more criminal than growing weed. Sorry about your plight. I would be pissed too. At all costs try and keep a handle on that. They want you to graduate to actual criminaldom.

The system is designed that way. Sometimes you think you are going to go crazy… (get angry)

breathe… sit on your hands.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Quit your job you obviously hate it and the people you work with.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

It's the only job I've ever enjoyed.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

While i dont quite understand the waking up angry thing i do occasionally get a bit peeved at something . If it is just a case of dumb i move along as sometimes dumb cant be cured . I realise that and if no one is going to get hurt i usually let it ride . Life is to fleeting to be angry . When its said and done perhaps being Bi Polar has given me an ability to control my emotions (for now ) but i have to admit sometimes i ride that mania like a cheap hooker . My number one strategy is a deflection type of thing . If something is getting to me i will go 180 degrees from where i am . Change my thoughts , its hard to explain . If all else fails , go for a walk , a long one . Your body will love you for it .

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Maybe you are under mind control OP

You never knowwwww

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join