It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Commander Under Arrest For Refusing To Fire Nukes At Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UNKNOWNPURPLE

Before this get closed, you gotta think: With an owner, dozens of educated and knowledgeable moderators and over 300,000 members...plus info posted in info forums here you could research 1st...you should have.

Its ok though! With known hoax sites (see how quickly you ended up in the HOAX forum?).... this site is quick...REALLY quick to have a handle on things 99.9% of the time...real, unreal, probable, possible and/or completely and suspiciously FAKE.

That's what makes ATS what it is...Welcome. Got questions? Ask anyone...and a list of moderators is listed here to:both currently online and off. Contact them with a U2U PM

Peace my friend! MS

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm really getting a knack for predicting a Socha Fail article just from the headline... Same way you can tell when it's a Daily Fail one it has a lot of .... with the end in CAPITALS!

Edit to add:

Oh and the way you can tell when we have GLP alumni on the board because they feel the need to start threads with BREAKING! (insert bullsnip here)..
edit on 9-4-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I can beat that!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This does not add up to me. One man is not going to stop a nuclear launch if the US wanted to launch. If the guy refused the order he would be arrested and replaced with in minutes.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
This does not add up to me. One man is not going to stop a nuclear launch if the US wanted to launch. If the guy refused the order he would be arrested and replaced with in minutes.

It was a woman.... and the reason it makes no sense is it is just a silly made up story by a well known hoaxer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join