It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL: Which Country Represents the Biggest Threat to Humanity?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

ETA- Central banks should be on the list.

I concurr. The global banking cartel is in fact the biggest threat to humanity in the history of the species. That so few should be in charge of so much while so many suffer should be of great concern to everyone.

But it's easy to just blame the american people, isn't it? Almost like that was the plan all along?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Wow! I voted USA and I had no idea that so many other people would vote for them too I am shocked and also very worried!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: mazzroth
Any other answer than the US is moronic, no other country in history has attacked so many sovereign countries in a 60 year period. The US is the most aggressive and dangerous country to have ever existed, they spend more on their killing apparatus's than the next 10 highest spending Countries combined.

To say you fear any other Country more than the US is just ludicrous. The USA will start WW3 and will kill more people than the next 10 countries combined..going by its expenditure.

Um I call bs instantly!!!!

Plenty of other countries attacked other countries more often in recorded history.

Plenty of countries killed many more in a much shorter span.

Ghengis khan, attacked more by far.

Alexander THE GREAT attacked more by far in less than a 10 year span.

Hitler or Stalin or Mao killed more in a 5 year span than america in its entire history.

At least be objective.

I like it how you chose to ignore the word "Sovereign" . In any case I stand by my words...the USA is dangerous and doubly so for the fact Israel pulls its strings.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Fear..

And it's really the only threat to humanity..

It breeds all the other dangers.

I Love you guys.
edit on 9-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: johnwick

I feel the sentiments exactly, but it probably was inevitable with the firepower the USA has. It had to be only a matter of time when decent hearted people got stealthily taken over by those predators who have deliberately interfered with our laws in order to protect their minority backsides, which destroyed democracy because the majority have
been legally silenced.

Nuff said!!!

Perfect points!!!!!

I couldn't counter point if I wanted to.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Any other answer than the US is moronic, no other country in history has attacked so many sovereign countries in a 60 year period. .

HEY

Come on!

Your forgetting Britain!

We have basicaly invaded or gone to war with every country except 22!.

USA is still a long way off our track record! Hell they are only on there first Afganisatn war! amatures.

The poll only allows me one vote .. and sorry to tell you old chap .. but the sun has set on the empire .. britain dropped to number 3 on my list .. israel and then the yanks beat them out of the top spot ..

Go have a nice cuppa and hope for a better showing in next years poll ..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Any other answer than the US is moronic, no other country in history has attacked so many sovereign countries in a 60 year period. The US is the most aggressive and dangerous country to have ever existed, they spend more on their killing apparatus's than the next 10 highest spending Countries combined.

To say you fear any other Country more than the US is just ludicrous. The USA will start WW3 and will kill more people than the next 10 countries combined..going by its expenditure.

Um I call bs instantly!!!!

Plenty of other countries attacked other countries more often in recorded history.

Plenty of countries killed many more in a much shorter span.

Ghengis khan, attacked more by far.

Alexander THE GREAT attacked more by far in less than a 10 year span.

Hitler or Stalin or Mao killed more in a 5 year span than america in its entire history.

At least be objective.

I like it how you chose to ignore the word "Sovereign" . In any case I stand by my words...the USA is dangerous and doubly so for the fact Israel pulls its strings.

Don't deflect!!!

I admit my countries faults and failures.

But america is not even close to the top ever.

So don't try at hyperbole to make a point.

Here I will make your point for you in one easy sentence that is actually true.

mazzroth-"america sucks, it is effing it the EFF up, they are and have been killing innocents, their corps are running their country for profit at the misery of all humanity!!!!! In short they suck, sightly less than some other more suckeyer douche bags before them. But they are striving to be the suckiest of all time as hard as they can suck worse as fast as they can!!!!"

I do agree with your quote here, good words!!!

edit on 9-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

ETA- auto correct sucks balls, and not even for money.

And sorry more than one sentence, I got carried away.

Easy to do when ones country is being critiqued and effing it up so bad!!!!
edit on 9-4-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I honestly think all of these countries have the same level of danger, they're all full of people, and let's be honest everyone hates the neighbors.

It's more like which country will be the first domino...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wont vote for a country but i say that world leaders are the most biggest threat to planet earth and its life. But really its all our humans fault, we are not strong enough for this responsible, its kinda that simple..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xalexandramoore
Wow! I voted USA and I had no idea that so many other people would vote for them too I am shocked and also very worried!

Relax .. its the usual .. things will go on as they always do on this rock .. sit back .. enjoy the show and let the kiddies argue as always over who has the biggest **** .. eventually theyll grow up and realise how silly it all is .. or wipe themselves out with their idiocy ..

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: Xalexandramoore

Relax .. its the usual .. things will go on as they always do on this rock .. sit back .. enjoy the show and let the kiddies argue as always over who has the biggest **** .. eventually theyll grow up and realise how silly it all is .. or wipe themselves out with their idiocy ..

Sadly you are as the Brits say "spot on".

You would think "reason" would take hold at some point right?

Well you and I would be wrong, the only "reason" is and will always be the reason they need more money or power......

In short, there is no reason.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
lol, how is Britain a threat?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Who wants to start taking bets that either Israel or the USA comes out top on this poll

No thanks, I prefer a return greater than .01 cents to the dollar

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
lol, how is Britain a threat?

Well we did make the USA

And we are good at invading countrys in the med with binge drinking teens loaded with STD's

edit on 9-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Iceland , they are setting the bar too high for everyone else.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

MONEY...simple as that...those who do not see who is behind Britain...then you are the blindest of them all...Rothschild's run the money...and the Rothschild's run Britain....the banks own you....Rothschild's control more money than your national debt....they own the USA...They own you....if you have money in your pocket...they own you....if you have no money...but have acquired debt....They own you.
This poll is rediculous on a conspiracy site...because if you know the biggest conspirators in the world then you know borders and country states mean absolutely nothing.
This poll thread actually saddens me....as it shows how asleep so called conspiracy theorists are....it shows humanity does not have a chance...it shows that complete enslavement will be achieved....people are so scared of realising what is going on ,and living in complete fear that they think their "elected" governments work on their behalves....shocking.
I raise a glass to the few who have actually pointed it out in this thread....COUNTRIES ....do not create wars....profiteers do....and they do it at yours and mine expense.... The USA....only needs to fear the fact that Rothschild's long term plan is to take the USA under the subjacation of British rule....they want to initiate the collapse of the USA.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ditto

I almost picked the USA for the same reasons. However I feel that Israel will be pressured to defend, (i.e. start the beginning of the end) itself before any else.
The military industrial complex... should of made the list.

edit on 9-4-2015 by tiremanken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube
a reply to: Boeing777

MONEY...simple as that...those who do not see who is behind Britain...then you are the blindest of them all...Rothschild's run the money...and the Rothschild's run Britain....the banks own you....Rothschild's control more money than your national debt....they own the USA...They own you....if you have money in your pocket...they own you....if you have no money...but have acquired debt....They own you.
This poll is rediculous on a conspiracy site...because if you know the biggest conspirators in the world then you know borders and country states mean absolutely nothing.
This poll thread actually saddens me....as it shows how asleep so called conspiracy theorists are....it shows humanity does not have a chance...it shows that complete enslavement will be achieved....people are so scared of realising what is going on ,and living in complete fear that they think their "elected" governments work on their behalves....shocking.
I raise a glass to the few who have actually pointed it out in this thread....COUNTRIES ....do not create wars....profiteers do....and they do it at yours and mine expense.... The USA....only needs to fear the fact that Rothschild's long term plan is to take the USA under the subjacation of British rule....they want to initiate the collapse of the USA.

Well said....

Sometimes we are easily led by all types of TPTB.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
How does Germany have less than half a percent?

Canada has more....

Something tells me people are just voting for their own countries

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Canada has more I believe because of it becoming a catalyst in the end game...It has an extremist Zionist leader...it has no reasonable military....it gets involved in many conflicts...but the most annoying thing is...people like Canadians for the most part...so what better way to stir up nations to go to war....attack someone whom people like.
Just a thought...if some one attacks the US people cheer...but if you attack Canada....people go..."get those bastards".."eh!"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join