It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL: Which Country Represents the Biggest Threat to Humanity?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
What worries me are things like the relationship between say Pakistan, India, China and Russia. The final trigger if it ever comes may well be something not even on our radar's at the moment.

Like the relationship between the US and Israel?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Like the relationship between the US and Israel?

Happily, I observe that relationship (in terms of governments and support) as fading, and fast.

The US should cut them off until they learn how to behave.
IMO.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Can you petition the owners to make that poll, by the way?

I think it would be far more revealing. Perhaps explosive, but more revealing.

edit on 4/9/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Aazadan
Wow, a lot of people here hate the US.

Why is it "hate" to give an opinion? Secondly, the membership is 60% North American. A lot of Americans think the same.

Maybe not hate, but self loathing. If you see your nation as the biggest threat to the world shouldn't you do something about it rather than sit there, work, and pay taxes?

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Expatriation is a pipe dream for MANY MANY people.

Other countries have laws, however, that require specific levels of education (based on the country's needs), savings (enough to live on for 6 months), sponsorship (by a citizen or business), etc. before one is accepted for immigration there. PLUS it costs money.

We are stuck in a debt-based society that there is no escape from for most people.

Problems like this if accurate run deep, far deeper than a single administration and they aren't changed by voting. If people feel this way and they don't wish to leave for another country, there is one solution... random acts of terrorism against government officials. Yet no one is doing it. Perhaps people don't really believe what they're saying?

Thing is people tried that.

After bush they kicked the republicans out and picked obama over McCain cause of "change"........and obama went and bombed libya.

And your next election is shapeing up between bush and clinton......

Sure you can vote third party many on ATS it seems willbut seeing as 50% of Americans are below 100 IQ and most are to busy either crying over flags or falling for shallow slogans and propaganda nothing will change.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Sure, except I'm fairly certain you and I would not agree on that issue.
It is more than fair to point that relationship out.

Right now that relationship is one that needs to exist. Not everything that is good for us or necessary is palatable.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Just so everybody knows I will reiterate this again. I repeated something I'd heard on the news a while back, this stalker ask me for a source I told him I did not have a source I had only seen it on the news.

Every since I made that comment he has repeatedly stalked my post and called me a liar.

It really makes no difference to me I laugh at him most the time. But I will repeat what happened at regular intervals, it sure seems like the staff around here would get tired of his tactics.

So I will continue to report every time he makes this fictitious statement to prove that he is stalking me with the same line repeatedly.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And your next election is shapeing up between bush and clinton......

Oh Good Gawd, PLEASE, not Bush OR Clinton!!!!!! Or Cruz or Paul. NOTA....none of the above.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Lol, nice results.

Looks like the anti Russia propaganda campaign failed miserably again.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Which is precisely why I say it goes beyond who we elect. Not only are we not getting what we vote for, but all the appointed positions are largely picked on partisan lines. Obamas appointees were Clintons appointees, and they will be Warrens. While Bush's were the previous Bush's who were Reagans, and they will be Cruz or Walkers.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'm sure SO is reading along, but you can U2U him, he does not bite. I'm just a bathroom attendant.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Seriously... Now most of us have a low iq?

The mental gymnastics is mind boggling....

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The US should cut them off until they learn how to behave.

Israel needed to cut relations with USA during the first Gulf War. Israel showed an enormous restrain and it was her fatal mistake as I see it now almost 25 years later.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Sure, except I'm fairly certain you and I would not agree on that issue.
It is more than fair to point that relationship out.

Right now that relationship is one that needs to exist. Not everything that is good for us or necessary is palatable.

No, we will never be in concord over this issue until the Knesset isn't ruled by psychopaths.

Why does this relationship need to exist? I see it as parasitic. What does Israel do for America? Aside from leaving America alienated from most of the ME?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i voted the states. i have many american friends and i love the place but, the foreign, domestic and idealogical policies of the USA are on a slippery slope to self-destruction. spreading itself too thin. you can't be the arbiter of everything, everywhere, all the time. such a policy will only end in tears. i hope the citizenry can pull their leaders back into line somehow.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
OPINION:

The 'Threat to Humanity' is NOT a ... 'Country'.

For Example: ... OTHER: 'Washington D.C.'

Actually, the Vatican, City of London AND the Mall
all have their own set of laws, rules and regs. It's just
those pesky Federal Territories set up all in an elaborate
legal fiction that got all us staties roped into it.
Tumors with nice architecture... yeah.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

IQ is a meaningless number, but by definition half of all people will be below average. Depending on your definition of low, if you take it to mean 105 or 110 it would be even more than half the population.

That you find fault with the idea that 50% of all Americans have below 100 IQ means that you're either not a numbers person or you don't know how IQ works. Or both.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

you are right.
The "IQ" curve is perfectly indicative that HALF of the population at large is stupider than the other half.

But, you can't fix "stupid".

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

50% of any country will be below100 IQ

100 is average. So 50% will always be above and 50% below.

Its not meant as a insult to the USA

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
i voted the states. i have many american friends and i love the place but, the foreign, domestic and idealogical policies of the USA are on a slippery slope to self-destruction.

Well said. I've been to the States many times. AMAZING people. You won't find any friendlier anywhere. The gov't though? Nuff said.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join