It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL: Which Country Represents the Biggest Threat to Humanity?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
can someone please link to the Poll itself? Or did SO take it down already?

there is a poll listed above you on page 9
edit on 123030p://bThursday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

mmmm. Nope! Don't see it.
oh well.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

oh well.

weird

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
For me America in every sense of the World. Religion has made what used to be the World's big great hope a mess. The people, a certain percentage are brainwashed by Religion and Media. I speak to maybe 100 American, most think the latest Iran peace deal is bad and ask how I trust Russia!!! Yeah this is from a Country that stomps around the globe demanding democracy onto people, a democracy not given to the American people. American people (A percentage) are so lacking in World knowledge it is staggering at times.

Just my opinions.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: rickymouse

That is nothing more than an attempt at rationalization of the problem. Regardless of all the excuses you made for China. By your own words China is still the top the polluter in the world.

Are the loggers that make a living cutting logs the ones who are killing the trees or are the people who buy the wood furniture the ones killing the trees?
edit on 9-4-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

oh well.

Same here. Cant see the poll.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No Poll yet either here.

But.. it's the US. Count how many nukes then how many military bases we have in the world and then how many civilians we've killed in the past decade and then how many wars we've started. It's pretty clear.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Threat to humanity... Lol

What a joke... if we refuse to buy Chinese junk we're racist... We buy Chinese we're responsible for their pollution.

We use nukes to end ww2, so according to some here we are most likely to nuke someone.

The mental gymnastics in this thread to justify us being responsible for high tide, common cold, stds, or anything that might be considered bad.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

i dont see it either.
using chrome.

Tried
FireFox
Opera
IE
edit on 9-4-2015 by ishum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ishum

i dont see it either.
using chrome.

Chrome here too. Maybe that's the problem?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm on Chrome, but booted up Firefox and it's not there either....(I didn't log in, though. Was it for members only?) Maybe a server glitch on ATS's end.

EDIT: Tried clearing the cache also - still no poll.
boo~
edit on 4/9/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: ishum

i dont see it either.
using chrome.

Chrome here too. Maybe that's the problem?

I don't see it either and I'm on Mac/Safari..just updated flash too. 1st time on this site I've had and issue.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I voted 'Other' "All of them."

Reason: Any country thought to be the biggest threat to humanity, that is removed, defeated, or otherwise taken out of that spot, will only be replaced by the next country on the list.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When the loggers cut down a living tree are in fact the ones that killed the tree. The people that buy the furniture are benefiting from the actions of the logger who killed the tree.

edit on 9-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nuclear arms race in the middle east is a very very major dangerous and the worst thing that could happen.Terrorist gettings nukes.

This poll only proves how divided Obama has made the U.S. The United States is not gonna mass murder everyone.

Obama has been a horrible leader and president and creates terrible division.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I think that Russia probably has the most chance of actually using nukes which is my idea of a worst case. While it isn't intentional I see Japan and the Fukishima reactor as a close second.

Put simply the country with the most tentacles in the world, the most vested interests, the longest list of controversial ally and enemy states they are tethered to is most at risk for reactionary Nuclear Engagement...USA?

Or you can simply look at it this way...there is only one nation on the globe that has used a nuclear weapon on another country and civilian population. The USA.

Not saying it will happen, but if you were playing the odds...the USA has the best chances of pushing the button. Smaller radical countries for all their bluster know that if they launched their small arsenals we would simply wipe them from the earth.

Russia talks a big game, but Nuclear war has no good ending for them and they know it.

The USA has precedent and frankly enough arrogance and radical ideologues to make a Nuclear launch possible, if not likely.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The U.S. learned not to use Nukes anymore.Which is why we have a far better military now.

The middle east gets nuke bombs we are in serious trouble as a whole world.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

They only had enough time to let 10% of the users vote. It's not because they have an agenda and waited for the poll to show the results they were after, at all. It's actually because polls are high maintenance and require a lot of work to keep running. They had no choice but to pull it, otherwise the whole site would've tanked. But look forward to poll result thread that will show an accurate representation of the ATS community, apparently.

I do not endorse any of the beliefs contained within this post.
edit on 9/4/15 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I had noticed the poll description was tool long, and made an edit, that included a semicolon. Apparently, when you use a semicolon, your poll becomes invisible.

It's fixed, and now showing up again.

Can't explain this one.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Cool! Also - did you know that if you type the word w-i-n-d-o-w it just becomes an empty underscore?

Anyway - now to vote.
THANK you!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join