It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge REDUCES prison sentence of man who raped 3 yr old while covering her mouth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Anyafaj

American judges should be the first to the guillotine if there is ever a "french revolution" type uprising.

I swear, I will not go to the cops if I ever have to deal with something like this.

Rent an excavator, DIY-

The judge is a zero. He needs to be raped while his mouth is covered so they can't hear his cries. I want him to give up the gavel or at least shove it up his ass. He needs to feel the victim's plight in a bad way and that's a sure fire way of getting it done.

This guy is my hero. If the law is fixed for pedophiles, # the law.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here's what's going on in America today.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Menrva

Luckily, none of my daughters had these issues.

I made sure that everyone I come in contact with knew what the hell I would do to them.... In a joking, not so joking way of course

Since "most" of these incidents happen with people you know, I made sure they knew exactly what actions I would take in such a matter.

Talking about "fun with vicegrips" is a very effective deterrent it appears.

I "thought" I had made myself quite clear as well. And for 18 years during my marriage, it was clear. Quite. Then towards the last half year, it got toxic and my ex because such a bastard, he chose to rape me twice. I screamed, I punched his chest, I got choked out for my efforts. Both times. So, um, yeah, fat lot of difference it made me. I did try though, but at least I put up a fight. To this day, he still hates my guts because I threatened to assert my rights and have his butt arrested. How dare I. I even told him he needs to get down and kiss the ground his daughter's feet walk on because she's the only reason he's not in the jail for 20 years. (Prosecutor told me 10 years for each offense and that doesn't count the attempted murder they can try for with the choking.)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And people wonder why us Oregonians don't like Californians.

Not that there aren't normal, good people from California.

We like those types.
edit on 4-9-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think a good live full body skin peeling of the perp would be the only way I would ever allow a child rapist to escape death. Otherwise Just put a bullet in the head and be done with it. Child rape NEEDS to be a Capital offense that warrants, only when clearly proven without any doubt though. If there is some doubt but still found guilty, 25 years is good enough. He would die in prison before then anyways.

I personally would not torture someone myself though, so whoever is peeling the skin I will just pay and watch. Even if it was one of my own children, I would rather just put the bullet in the head and be done with it. Maybe, Maybe I would let him bleed out from slitting his throat. But it just saves time, and your soul to put a bullet in the head and be done. Torturing a man can do dark things to ones heart, even if the crime appears to warrant it.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wow, the words from that judge are the words of a pedophile..straight up.
Sickening beyond words.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Wow, the words from that judge are the words of a pedophile..straight up.
Sickening beyond words.

If they don't protest for that, I lost my faith in humanity. Get the evil # out of the justice system.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

First of all I implore all of the ATS community no matter what your spiritual beliefs are....please pray for that innocent little girl. She needs so much healing. My heart breaks for her.

The man that violated her should do life in prison in my opinion without the possibility of parole.

To me the Judge is wrong and a loon...and I just have to wonder what secret life he may be living.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Firstly, I only read the headline and none of the posts, don't need my head done in like that.

But I will say, that I'm totally against the death penalty and hard core gun rights. But having said that, where are they when you actually need them? Or why isn't his face being flashed all over the news? That way when he gets to jail, dudes will know exactly who he is so he can get his own!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

This....this I do not understand.

The work had been DONE already! The guilty party had been sentenced, and incarcerated! Unless some kind of evidence came forward to somehow exonerate the bastard of any criminal behaviour what so ever, the charge, the conviction, and the sentence, should have stood as they damned well were! What is the judge trying to achieve here? Surely the ends of justice are not served by this turnaround?

And as for the idea that he did not harm the child.... What? Pardon? Care to run that one by me again? Obviously my under developed cranium leaves me incapable of spotting the no doubt STERLING leap of logic which allowed the judge to come to THAT conclusion!

Can you imagine being the child's parents right now? Can you imagine being one of the investigating officers? The poor bastards. Police officers, for all that some of them are full on nut bars, have one of the toughest jobs you can imagine. Not only are they at risk of being shot on the job, or seriously injured, but they see the colon and terminating sphincter of humanity on a daily basis. The ones who investigated and collated the evidence for this case, must have been exposed to concepts, thought patterns, and an unfolding picture of physical evidence which would have been enough to make a person vomit through their nostrils, and weep for the victim.

I wonder, do the police believe that no harm was done?

I wonder whether the child in question, believes that no harm was done, and whether they will still believe that later on in their life, when things which seem natural to everyone else, seem somehow and inexplicably terrifying?

I will tell you what I believe. I believe that the first duty of any society worth a damn, is to defend its youngest and weakest, with the most robust, most steadfast, most unflinching and awesome fury. I believe that those who commit violence, whether that be rape or physical abuse of other kinds, against children, should be permanently removed from society. I believe that anyone who acts to water down societies response to these sorts of crime should be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment of children. I believe that it is high time that the judiciary learned that their job, just as the job of any public servant, is to do as the people expect, and NO person expects those who commit acts like these to get a lighter sentence.

This is the most ridiculous erosion of justice that I have read of for a good long while. Absolutely disgraceful.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Nasty. I wish I hadn't read that.

The Judge shouldn't have been thinking about the attacker's welfare. he should have been thinking what type of brain has urges like that and goes and does them?

10 years in jail won't be fixing that problem. Neither will 25 years mandatory, but there's no place in the general public for someone who's so broken in the brain.

When this guy gets out, the girl will still be just a girl - not even an adult. Doesn't that put it in perspective? 10 years is no way long enough. She'll be beginning college and knowing that he's out and about with most of his life ahead of him.

Life in custody would be more appropriate for people like this guy and the judge is a soulless prick imo.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
is it premeditated murder if i state that if any of the jehovah's witness tossers that my poor grandaughters caught up with touch a hair on her perfect self, i will torture them to death with methods the CIA and FBI haven't even thought of yet?

ALL paedophiles should be chemically, or actually, castrated in order to continue breathing. THAT is how it should be done.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is beyond messed up.

We had a case similar in the UK were a serial Pedo got let out after 3 years as the judge ruled life was against his "human" rights.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It is... beyond my comprehension how someone could take a pure innocent, and do something of that nature to them.

I would venture that it is not a human, with compassion, or any sort of proper understanding, that would do something to a lil one like that.

Animals like that, belong in a cage, with no key to the lock, after having been turned into a eunuch, and put in a dark corner to rot for the rest of time.

The judge should be stripped of his office, title, and such, as well. His supposition that "He did not intend to harm" completely defies the whole basis of the act that the animal defendant committed. He has twisted the law, in such a way, that others could use it as a precedent. "Your honor, he only raped her, and did not beat her, so he meant no harm".

I'm disgusted, and beyond pissed. We need some serious social media outcry on this.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh my god, this story is going to be haunting me for days.
How horrible!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Very valid point. There was a report a few years back which delved into that a bit and found a lot of judges have pretty messed up perversions and predatory tendencies themselves. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny

ALL paedophiles should be chemically, or actually, castrated in order to continue breathing. THAT is how it should be done.

Go one better, turn them into eunuchs, remove all the male parts.

or, essentially, in medical terms, surgical castration and penectomy.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
and the judge is a soulless prick imo.

The judge is a pedophile.

He must be to say the things he did.

Only another sub human pedo could claim a another pedo did not intend to cause harm.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Who knows?

The judge has done something he didn't have to do for someone who doesn't deserve it.

Gotta wonder why...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: crazyewok

Who knows?

The judge has done something he didn't have to do for someone who doesn't deserve it.

Gotta wonder why...

Gotta wonder if he was doing a favor for someone related to someone who provides him with his.. /shudder.

How to open an investigation into a judge.. /cough..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join