It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did they do with the excavated material?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Some underground facilities that have been confirmed by the government:

Cheyenne Mountain
Mt Weather
Raven Rock (Site R)
Greenbrier

How/where did they dispose of all the excavated material?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dbarnhart
Some underground facilities that have been confirmed by the government:

Cheyenne Mountain
Mt Weather
Raven Rock (Site R)
Greenbrier

How/where did they dispose of all the excavated material?

Hauled it away in dump trucks.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dbarnhart

Probably State Road Snow Removal programs (for sanding the road during snow/icy conditions)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Given all the events and how long ago.. it's just a new way of asking the same thing.. this forum is FULL of threads and theories about it... I honestly don't think we need another one.. I would hate to be a mod to try to redirect the hundreds if not thousands of threads that are already on topic ..

I see this being closed quickly.. I live within walking distance of where the area 51 aliens are supposed to be ... This is rehashing old material ( just my opinion )
edit on 4/8/2015 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Apparently the material from Greenbrier was used to construct a golf course at the resort. This was also a convenient explanation for all the earth-moving equipment during construction. The other sites I'm not sure.

The modern marvels series had a whole episode on bunkers, you can likely watch it online somewhere.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

They don't relocate or dispose of the material... they MELT IT. They've been doing so since the 70s.

Source

It's a process of turning the solid rock to a molten material that is smoothed into glass.

The present invention uses the basic apparatus and method disclosed in U.S. Pat. No. 3,357,505 and in Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory of the University of California Report No. LA-3243 (1965) entitled Rock Melting as a Drilling Technique." The rock-melting drill so disclosed is effective in penetrating basalt and other igneous rocks at usefully high rates and with moderate power consumption. For example, igneous rocks melt at about I,200C and in being heated from ambient temperature such as C to just above their melting ranges require about 4,300 joules of energy per cubic centimeter compared with the energy requirement of 2,000 to 3,000 joules per cubic centimeter for rotary drilling in igneous rocks.

It's very clever actually. Note in the above, the patent held by Los Alamos Scientific Labs.

~Namaste
edit on 8-4-2015 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, not sure about the tailings from construction and such, although it would rather easy to 'spread it around the landscape.

If you really want to get your creative juices flowing, along with your own 'excavated material', you may want to check out the Area51 "Burial Grounds": Use Google Earth and turn on the "History Slider" at 36 51.559N x 115 57.349W. Literally thousands upon thousands of large shipping containers and other 'stuff' has been buried here for decades.

Others have speculated, but of course none of us among the little unwashed masses are likely to ever know for sure what is inside these containers. Spent fuel rods? Toxic flotsam? Various 'unimaginables'? Your guess is as good as any.

One thing's for sure" the gubbmint is spending an awful lot of energy (and tax dollars) to get a whole lot of 'something' out-of-sight/out-of-mind...

What are in all of these thousands of containers which are being stacked into a pits and covered...?:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You can't just spread dirt around. It will blow away, erode with rain, etc.

If you want to spread the dirt, you need to "grub" the area where you want to spread it. To grub is to remove the loose organics on the surface (plants). That you have to haul away. Then you can spread the dirt on the grubbed area. You need to compact it by watering and using what they call a sheep's foot.
becauseicantn.wordpress.com...
Then you need to put some some pf plant life back on top to hold the earth together. The pile of dirt left near the new hangar at Groom Lake appears to be a way to lose the dirt. You can make a small mound if the slope is less that typically 2:1. It looks to me like the pile near the new hangar has j-ditch drainage.

Melting the dirt is complete bunk.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

That image looks a bit like our Low Level Waste Repository. www.turley.co.uk...

The difference is our shipping containers full of radioactive waste aren't covered, they're being left to rust by the sea.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Same thing they did with the World Trade Center evidence, sold it to China.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

So you are implying that by melting the rock it, what, disappears?
It evaporates or do we have a lot of glass laying around?
Rock is a pretty substantial material, simply changing its form into glass is not going to make much of a difference in its volume per each state of being.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bullcat

Allegedly. I've never seen evidence proving that really happened. I'd like to see the evidence if anyone has links to more than just assertions.

This is my take on how the towers were destroyed. www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Something else must have been used to disappear the steel. A british bomb disposal expert said, on seeing the debris after the dust cleared. "Where's all the steel? There's always a lot of wreckage left. Where is it?" Meanwhile a dust cloud visible with the naked eye from the space station drifted away. Steel disappeared, a giant grey dust cloud appeared. Seems to me a large amount of steel became very fine dust. Somehow. The story that it was sold to China could be another ruse keeping attention on the steel frame instead of the concrete panels containing the explosives.

Anyway, it's rude to go off topic like this.

Back to where did excavated material go. If it was shipped out without being noticed I'm guessing a thousand trucks sharing a dozen licence plates. What looks like a small scale operation with the same trucks going back and forth is really a massive operation. We have a crooked haulage firm locally who mix waste with excavated soil then pay farmers to let them dump it in dips in their fields. There'll always be a way of losing large amounts of material. Road building, dams etc.
edit on 9 4 2015 by Kester because: change word

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Check and see how many road projects were going...

Building interstates etc... Lot of material could be used for leveling roads.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I believe that the locations of said D.U.M.B's are carefully chosen so that there would be minimal excavation.
Example: An already existing cavern for which if they needed to expand it would be less material to move and then use the tunneling device to connect areas to others or to other installations.

I also remember reading and then seeing some youtube videos of individuals with hidden camera's showing them driving into and throughout the video inside some of these operations mostly in salt deposits inside of hills, mountains and underground where IMO the material they remove is salt or other easily movable somewhat soft material.

I believe some GOV storgage facilities are housed underground in salt mines/deposits.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outrageo
If you really want to get your creative juices flowing, along with your own 'excavated material', you may want to check out the Area51 "Burial Grounds": Use Google Earth and turn on the "History Slider" at 36 51.559N x 115 57.349W. Literally thousands upon thousands of large shipping containers and other 'stuff' has been buried here for decades.

That's not Area 51. That is part of the Nevada National Security Site/Nevada Test Site:

Area 5 RWMS(WEF)
The Area 5 Radioactive Waste Management Site is located in a 732-acre Radioactive Waste Management Zone used for low-level waste disposal. Mixed waste, including transuranic mixed waste, has been disposed of at the site in the past, and transuranic wastes are currently being stored there pending disposal at the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant near Carlsbad, New Mexico. The Hazardous Waste Storage Unit is an accumulation point for nonradioactive materials, such as paints, chemicals, unused or surplus fuels,and other items. Periodically, all hazardous wastes generated at the NTS are sent to permitted commercial facilities for recycling, incineration, or disposal. The Spill Test Facility is a complex of fuel tanks, spill pads, meteorological and camera towers, equipment and control buildings, and a wind tunnel used for releasing hazardous materials and measuring their behavior in outdoor conditions.

top topics

join