It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Unanswered Questions Involving the 2013 Boston Bombings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Everyone here has a view, an opinion, and a rationale of evidence provided. Some people have had access to different sources and different materials. Some of it is wrong, yes, but it is not to be disregarded completely. If we are not able to talk about conspiracies involved in the world we live in openly, then what is the purpose of this forum? If you are offended or in disagreement with the things discussed here, then leave. It is nothing personal and unless you can provide counter argument to disprove some of the theories stated here, than do not bash others with "you are delusional for even thinking something like that" blanket statements.

With that said, a couple of the questions in my OP have been accounted for and answered diligently (such as the cause of the glass being outside. The explanation makes sense). However, the other questions still remain and that is why this topic will remain a conspiracy theory until there is some kind of explanation to those looming questions.

We can also learn about more questions from this discussion such as the one I completely forgot about mentioned above, the supposed lookalike who was involved with the whole ordeal.

As for those who were looking for some kind of "flag" in this ordeal, that is simple: To test out the military lock-down of a large city to see the reaction of the people. For those who say there was no true "martial law" and that it was voluntary, this is bollucks. People were not allowed to leave their homes and the homes were entered, door by door, without express warrant or permission. There are plenty of videos and eye witness testimony of people who prove this.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

The fbi has really good facial recognition systems, they knew who those guys were! Now why they played coy and brought the American people into it, I would surmise that it was part of the process of selling a story.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david

Thank you for posting all of these. I was on that thread at the time following along with the scanners just like many on here were. All of the points you brought up are the same ones that have always bugged me. Specifically the man with the vest and the woman on the train tracks, that whole situation was just bizarre. They even brought in the bots to approach him and that was the last I heard. I would also add the tunnels, the car that they were chasing just prior to finding him in the boat, and the driver that they let live right after robbing the 7-11.

The original thread can be found here....all 358 pages of it!

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

~OkieDokie

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer
a reply to: DelMarvel

ok, in your opinion. I choose to be evidence based, not popular based or what-the-TV-says based. So please, show me evidence that at least one child died at Sandy Hook. I would be happy with a matching birth/death certificate, and preferably an autopsy. None of these appear to exist.

Total BS. There was a team of five doctors and ten technicians that conducted autopsies on site; that's not counting all the other personnel who saw the bodies. The undertaker in Sandy Hook hired over 25 extra employees to help prepare the bodies; there were volunteers from other funeral homes across the state that came to help. All the bodies were released back to the parents, there were open casket funerals.

Anyone who is suggesting that no children died at Sandy Hook has not done honest research. That's the polite way of putting it.

www.nydailynews.com...

Daniel Honan, the director of Honan Funeral Home on Main St., said he’s hired between 25 and 30 new staffers to handle the 11 grade-school victims of Friday’s massacre he must bury in the coming days.
Honan, who usually keeps just two others on staff, said the additional workers will help handle what he called “the week from hell.”

“I’ve never seen anything like this, never,” Honan said over the weekend. “We added staff to meet the demand and do what we do.”

Honan, showing obvious signs of exhaustion from the grim work, said his phone has been ringing off the hook from people requesting funeral arrangements for those killed inside Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Honan said his staff at the funeral home has been given the grim task of trying to hide the bullet holes for a week’s worth of wakes.

“We’re trained to cover them up,” he said. “We have people with special skills to do that. Some caskets will be open and some will be closed.”

An open casket, he added, “brings the reality of the situation to light and helps bring closure” for the families. Honan said his clients are “handling it well overall . . . considering what is happening.”

“We’re all stunned by this,” said Lydia Krikorian, 65, who lives on the same stretch of Great Ring Road, where slain 6-year-olds Jesse Lewis and James Mattioli and teaching assistant Anne Marie Murphy lived.

“They’re all on our street,” Krikorian said. “It’s just a shock.”

Little Jesse was remembered as a plucky kid, who often liked to play farmer and tend to his toy horse in the yard.

“He was imaginative and full of energy,” said family friend Lisa Dismont, who keeps a horse on the family’s property. “He was a little character. He just liked to be goofy. His favorite thing was to act like an old man. He’d pull his trousers up to his chin and walk hunched over with a scowl on his face.”

She said the child’s family was devastated. “We’re all trying to grapple with what happened,” Dismont said. “We’re all going to miss little Jesse. He was very perceptive, very inquisitive, just a very happy little boy.”

A half-mile up the the winding road, family members gathered near the home of Murphy, 52 — who was killed while shielding the bodies of students.

“She was the glue in the family,” said one relative, who declined to give his name. “She took bullets for those kids. She did what she was trained to do. They’re trained to get the kids in a corner and put their arms around them and she did that.”

The large white house was filled with holiday arts-and-crafts projects she had made with her pupils. “She was a very creative, high-energy person,” the relative said.

A short drive farther up the road, the family of little James mourned inside his home.

“It’s a very raw time for them,” said an FBI agent stationed outside the house.

Meanwhile, the family of another 6-year-old girl, Jessica Rekos, recalled her love for horses and that she was looking forward to getting cowgirl boots and a hat for Christmas.

“She was a creative, beautiful little girl,” the family said in a statement. “We cannot imagine our life without her.”

They said the little girl also loved learning about whales and playing with her two older brothers.

“We are mourning her loss, sharing our beautiful memories we have of her, and trying to help her brother Travis understand why he can’t play with his best friend,” the statement said.

“Like the rest of them, she was gone too soon,” said her uncle Craig Lehmann, 52.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

originally posted by: ugmold
Perhaps your Average Joe isn't familiar with the "Craft" so what's to look for?

But they still go out in full uniform to help make sure the clever and special conspiracy theorists on the Internet have enough clues to work it all out....

In the end it may be that many things are purposely blatant. It will tell them how many people are so dumbed down that they will no longer question questionable things that are right in their face like the video with facts about the right in their face like the Jeff Bauman rescue . I would say they have succeeded in that most will welcome martial law all they have to do is tell them it is ....necessary for their protection!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Really doctor? I assume you've never had the misfortune of seeing any real injuries and blood in real life or on gore sites then.

Plenty of qualified people have said he should have bled out under those conditions and time. No one wants to hear it. The recovery of these people is amazing! Professional dancers smiling because her legs are gone two weeks after losing them as is Jeff shown smiling and up two weeks later.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

the car that they were chasing just prior to finding him in the boat, and the driver that they let live right after robbing the 7-11.

Then of course they did not rob the 7-11, another unrelated crime happening coincidentally two other men robbing the store.
it was a really bad day for the brothers to have the car in the shop and have no cash on them and yet they planned well enough ahead to pack up some already loaded to explode pressure cookers so they could later throw them at police.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

OK so what you're saying is you cant provide ANY evidence to support your case. Thats fine. I know its OT but how do you interpret the Charlie Hebdo video - was he shot in the head? I can look at pictures of kids with captions saying they were executed in cold blood at sandy hook, or picture of amputees from boston, but the real evidence I find suggests they're all fake.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

OK so what you're saying is you cant provide ANY evidence to support your case.

WHAT!!??

Let's start with just one point: I cited an article quoting Daniel Honan the director of Honan funeral home, a life long resident of Newtown who saw and worked on the bodies.

What is your claim here? He is a liar? Paid off by the conspiracy? He doesn't really exist? The newspaper made up the story? What?

www.usatoday.com...

Nicole Paquette, past president of the Connecticut Funeral Directors Association, stopped to compose herself, but the tears kept running down her face.

Paquette and dozens of funeral directors who served or volunteered to help the families of 20 students and six educators killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown held a moving service Saturday during which they recalled the shooting and acknowledged how they all came together for the unfathomable work before them.

About 80 funeral directors from the more than 11 Connecticut homes that served the Newtown families and others who volunteered their services shed tears and hugged each other as they gathered in Southbury for a service of remembrance and reflection.

Nicole Paquette? Part of the conspiracy? Doesn't exist? Is the Connecticut Funeral Directors Association made up? This service described in the article never happened? Are all the funeral directors who volunteered to help lying? Or they don't exist? What is your SPECIFIC theory here?

Monsignor Robert "Bob" Weiss of St. Rose of Lima Church in Newtown, where eight of the children's funerals were held, had praise for the funeral directors.

Are you saying Monsignor Weiss in Newtown is part of the conspiracy? Doesn't exist? Is going along with a made up story about EIGHT FUNERALS? Seriously??? What is your specific explanation for this?

Explain to me how,if no children were killed, the conspiracy generates material like this:

www.ctpost.com...
edit on 10-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You have provided hearsay, not evidence. I refer to the Charlie Hebdo case - the hearsay is the police officer was shot in the head, but the evidence appears to show that he wasn't. So I need an autopsy, death certificate/birth certificate or better yet a PHOTO or fragment (no face) as evidence that a child died at Sandy hook or the same for Boston. The evidence I have seen looks like crisis actors being sprayed with fake blood and clothes ripped to shreds with no damage to the skin. At least I get a good hearty laugh out of it.

Evidence please - not hearsay.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So I need an autopsy, death certificate/birth certificate or better yet a PHOTO or fragment (no face) as evidence that a child died at Sandy hook or the same for Boston.

See, the thing of it is no one is required to provide you "evidence" of anything.

And the people who COULD provide you with (for example) autopsy reports or photos of dead bodies justifiably regard people like you as irrational and ghoulish "conspiracy theorists" and have become even more protective of any documentation about what happened at Newtown.

I refer to the Charlie Hebdo case

I don't know anything about the Charlie Hebdo case. I have, however, spent far, far more time than I care to admit researching the Sandy Hook nonsense.

Anyone who says no children died at Sandy Hook is full of it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I don't know anything about the Charlie Hebdo case. I have, however, spent far, far more time than I care to admit researching the Sandy Hook nonsense.

ok great! Can you answer these questions please.

But sticking to the OP, there are many unanswered questions with the boston bombings. Can you explain this video (skip to 9 minutes for the good stuff)? It clearly shows the fraud that is occurring - a crisis actor being painted with blood.

Anyone who believes people were injured by the boston bombs has a screw loose.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

ok great! Can you answer these questions please.

Just as soon as you answer my questions. And provide me a written list of the questions you want answered instead of a youtube video with an extremely obnoxious narrator.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Lets stay on topic. Please explain the lady in the Boston video who was late for the video shoot. Got painted with fake blood and then took part in the wheelchair races.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

I guess all of them were still role playing lol, funny none of them appear to be in pain, agony, look like poor actors really.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Anyone who is suggesting that no children died at Sandy Hook has not done honest research.

Nor are they interested in doing any real research.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Lets stay on topic. Please explain the lady in the Boston video who was late for the video shoot. Got painted with fake blood and then took part in the wheelchair races.

Hold on.

YOU'RE the one who went off topic by bringing up Sandy Hook.

Now, you want to drop that.

Because you can't address my points about the funeral directors or Bob Weiss as there is no possible explanation you could come up with that wouldn't expose the utter implausibility of the "no children died" BS theories.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I could answer all you questions - start another post.
Now stay ON TOPIC and please deal with the crisis actors in boston. The video is pure, simple clean and unambiguous. I asked first - many posts ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

please deal with the crisis actors in boston.

There were no crisis actors.... please provide proof that their were.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join