In light of today's guilty verdict of Dzhokar Tsarnaev, and the emotional filters surrounding the vengeance involved in this incident, I want to bring
back to forefront some questions that were a topic of much discussion on ATS throughout 2013 involving the "terrorist attack". Of course it is human
nature to feel relief and come kind of closure to the aftermath of the terrible tragedy that happened, but that does not mean we should close our eyes
and ears to the still looming questions surrounding the event, questions that if answered might paint a very different story than that of two brothers
simply pulling off a terrorist attack on innocent civilians.
Without further ado, let us address the elephants in the room in the forms of questions still unanswered about the Boston Bombings.
1. Why were runners told there was a bomb squad drill that day, only to have authorities deny such things? Why was it announced as a drill immediately
following the bombings?
2. Authorities early on said that the devices used were "too advanced" and "not the kind of thing learned from Google" and that they were sure the
brothers were not acting alone and were part of a bigger "sleeper cell" of terrorists. What ever came of this?
3. Family said that the FBI had contact with the Tsarnaevs as early as 2011 and possibly for up to 5 years prior. Why, and if so why wasn't any of
this seen coming? What contact did the FBI have?
4. Who was the Saudi national Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi, who was at the event, who has numerous Al-Queda links?
5. Why did John Kerry and Barrack Obama quickly meet with Saudi officials after the event?
6. Who were the CRAFT black-op teams all around the bomb sites and why were they there? Note: they had backpacks nearly identical to what was used in
7. Why was so much of the glass of buildings blown outward when the explosion occurred outside on the sidewalk?
8. Why was the fraudulent "cowboy hero", Carlos Arrendondo, even there along with several other crisis actors?
9. What happened to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in the months following his arrest and before the court proceedings, and why are there no pictures or videos of
10. Under what authority was martial law declared in Boston and warrentless house-to-house searches ensued?
11. Why did the police open fire on the boat if they were supposed to capture Dzhokhar alive and he was not firing back?
12. Why was Ibrogim Todashev, friend of Tamerlan, who was admittedly unarmed, shot and killed by the FBI in his apartment a month after the
13. Why did the US not heed the supposed warnings from Russia about the two men?
14. The FBI claimed to have video of Tsarnaev planting the bomb and that they would release it. Was this video ever released?
I am sure that there are more questions that have yet to be answered, but these are the ones that I remember and so should everybody else. Maybe the
Tsarnaev's were the bad guys and deserve everything they get, but that does not account for sloppy investigative work and a ridiculous amount of
coincidences and unanswered questions. Let us not simply sweep these questions under the rug in lieu of vengeance served.
edit on 4 8 15 by
TheNewRevolution because: spelling and grammar