It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe Rejects Campaign To Support South Carolina Officer Charged With Murder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You know what am glad they are rejecting a fund for this officer, for now anyway, later depending on evidence it might be best to change that. Way too many people that are supporting these officers who are evidently(not all tried as of yet) doing wrong. One research article states that only minorities see police issues, such as these shooting, as a concern. Doesn't seem far from the truth when you pay attention to who sides with whom on these cases. Maybe, as it's hitting the news throughout, will make for a broader discussion of these corruption issues.
edit on 9-4-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Not out to impress....i feel you just don't get it...the analogy was bad....why not just say..." OK...bad analogy"... As a few have pointed...this is not anything to do with discrimination... Nothing more than a company refusing service for their own reasons....in which I agree...the video says it all...struggle with unarmed man at this point...got away from taser...taser drops...cops KILLS...then messes with evidence at the scene....end game....cop is a murderer....and I would not want that scumbag protecting my rights....as he is judge,jury,executioner.
No reason to get upset m8....just saying.
edit on 013030p://f27Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Why would they reject it the guy is getting screwed to keep things calm. People are going to riot anyway!!

Suicide by cop is what I saw.

Why is "HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT" so hard to remember. So now all criminals will just walk away because it's OK????

You need to get your head checked. The man was UNARMED. He wasn't committing a crime; he was going to be jailed for being unable to make child support payments; that is the equivalent of debtors prison, a system that we got rid of around 200 years ago.

Suicide by cop? Did you miss the part where the cop was caught on camera trying to frame the guy by dropping a taser next to him? That donut gorging pig couldn't chase after the guy and tackle him? He had no other option that to shoot the guy 8 times in the back? Are you sane?
edit on 9-4-2015 by DestroyDestroyDestroy because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join