It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do voters even consider Jeb Bush in 2016?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Yet you don't question hillary who's only credential was being bills wife...

Good enough for me....As long as it isn't another Bush that is reason enough for me to vote!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
You want the simple answer?

Because Obama was so bad for the country.
It will take someone to face the arduous task of reversing the destruction.
Bush brings contacts with experience to the table. Presidents are only as good as the crowd they pick to be in their Administration. Instead of Muslim Brotherhood people, radicals as czars, failed presidential candidates running our Foreign affairs at the State Department, Bush will make a cabinet that will face world problems from experience, even though a lot of people won't agree with them ideologically.

Yeah, but.. how was Obama bad for the country? All economic indicators are up. All of them from unemployment to wall street, to everything.

He was also better globally as a president than either of the Bushes.

If you brush off the propganda Machine, your argument falls flat.

The published economic indicators can't be correct. I know numerous people with years of experience and education in their field that have been out of work for years or working at mundane low paying part time service jobs. The US government is fudging the numbers to maintain investor satisfaction.

But that's only one side and not totally true either.

I run a business that provides a service that people don't need. In a down economy I suffer. Business is good and i live an area where a good 50% of my clients are renters or low middle class. If the economy was down, I would be out of business. How come I'm not?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I run a business that provides a service that people don't need. In a down economy I suffer. Business is good and i live an area where a good 50% of my clients are renters or low middle class. If the economy was down, I would be out of business. How come I'm not?

Maybe its because the economy has been stimulated to support people in the low middle class category.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Maybe its because the economy has been stimulated to support people in the low middle class category.

But that doesn't quite make sense. I mean, If you look at the big picture and all the data and reports, not just the stuff from the white house. The economy is good. Houseing prices are going up. I own a house in two states, both going up. The stock market is going up. They can't lie about that the numbers are right there. Businesses in my center are filling up again. People have jobs again. The numbers are up. Obama was good for the economy. Or, maybe it's just a coincidence that the economy is booming and he's in office. Either way, he did not tank the economy or harm the country. We're all doing good. Remember that even in the best economy, there is always someone filing for backruptcy, always some unemployed, alwasy some businesses that will close etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The media can do powerful things to weak minds, some people actually think you can be bred into office and that its a good thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

usdebtclock.gov , go here and look at the numbers, our debts are skyrocketing.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I agree with both of you, she sucks bad and has no qualifications, the republicans (besides Rand Paul and Jindahl) make her look good and that's hard to do, if it came between Hilary vs cruz,bush,santorum or perry, I would vote the crazy lady.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Jeb Bush.....It has a nice ring to it. I bet some people will vote for him just because he has a snazzy simple name. I bet people would vote for him because his name is easy to spell. I can think of quite a few reasons people would vote for someone that are not even related to competence. Good looks and a nice voice can get someone elected.

It's sad, but you're absolutely right. I can bet if you polled voters before going into the voting booth and asked them to give you 3 reasons why they're voting for a particular candidate, 9 times out of 10 they would be hard pressed to name one. I can bet most voters vote along party lines based upon years of being brain washed by their parents. If your parents voted republican and talked good about their party, you ended up accepting it hook line and sinker. Presto, you register Republican! It's just like religion. If your parents were practicing Catholics, you grew up Catholic.

I can bet when it comes to voting, some would answer... "I'm voting for the person my spouse told me to vote for."

edit on 8-4-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
After someone is unemployed for a long time and exhausted all of their State and Federal extension benefits, they drop off of the statistics and are no longer counted as unemployed yet they are worse off than when they were counted.
Most job growth under Obama has been part time non skilled jobs, like broom pushers and burger flippers. This economy sucks.

Foreclosures were everywhere. Banks got stuck with properties that they either had to unload cheaply or pay for demolishing and cleanup. False indicators.

The stock market is all speculation, it could crash tomorrow.

More people are on government assistance than ever before.

We run a national debt larger than all other Presidencies combined.

Anyone who talks about Obama having a great economy has overindulged on the Kool-Aid.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

But sometimes I do vote for someone the wife wants me to vote for.
Now you got me worried that I am still henpecked.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The Bush family made a very big payday in the Savings and Loan scandal in the 1980's involving Jeb Bush, George Bush, Sr and Niel Bush.

Jeb Bush received a loan from Broward Federal Savings in the amount of $4.56 million for an office building that was appraised by regulators at $500,000 during the bailout which in all cost the taxpayers $1.4 trillion. This gave Jeb Bush a cool return of $4 million on his investment.

Niel Bush is another story. As director of Siverado Savings and Loan his company JNB defaulted on $3 million and Niel Bush also provided another $138 million in loans to a couple of his buddies Good and Walters, which they also defaulted on. I speculate this ended up in an offshore bank and was divided up later.

Bush, Sr. involvement superficialized the investigation and kept it all quite until his reelection in 1988.

Putting aside GW Bush's blank check to federal contractors during the Iraq reconstruction, which was clearly a conflict of interest involving members of his administration, why do people still support the Bush family and Jeb in particular?

The orignal bush dysanty itself was based of selling crap to the NAZI.

There entire fortune should be siezed for being proceds of illegal activity and Bush familiy banned from being head of anything except a burger bar.

The bush family is about as dangrous as they come.

They dont love America, they just want power and a quick buck.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The Bush family made a very big payday in the Savings and Loan scandal in the 1980's involving Jeb Bush, George Bush, Sr and Niel Bush.

Jeb Bush received a loan from Broward Federal Savings in the amount of $4.56 million for an office building that was appraised by regulators at $500,000 during the bailout which in all cost the taxpayers $1.4 trillion. This gave Jeb Bush a cool return of $4 million on his investment.

Niel Bush is another story. As director of Siverado Savings and Loan his company JNB defaulted on $3 million and Niel Bush also provided another $138 million in loans to a couple of his buddies Good and Walters, which they also defaulted on. I speculate this ended up in an offshore bank and was divided up later.

Bush, Sr. involvement superficialized the investigation and kept it all quite until his reelection in 1988.

Putting aside GW Bush's blank check to federal contractors during the Iraq reconstruction, which was clearly a conflict of interest involving members of his administration, why do people still support the Bush family and Jeb in particular?

There entire fortune should be siezed for being proceds of illegal activity and Bush familiy banned from being head of anything except a burger bar.

So he was no different than all the people who want to play nicey nice with Iran nowadays.
Father Kennedy was an ambassador who actively collaborated to not go to war with the Nazis.
When we go to war with our enemies in the future, a whole bunch of people alive today will get painted like you are doing to past people who lived in pre WWII.

Your point is you have no point to make, it is all circumstance manipulation to spew venom.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: crazyewok

So he was no different than all the people who want to play nicey nice with Iran nowadays.
Father Kennedy was an ambassador who actively collaborated to not go to war with the Nazis.
When we go to war with our enemies in the future, a whole bunch of people alive today will get painted like you are doing to past people who lived in pre WWII.

Your point is you have no point to make, it is all circumstance manipulation to spew venom.

It is one thing to protest against war.

Another to buddy up to enemys and sell vital supplys to conduct a war.

Lets look another sticking point:
George W Bush hid in a champaign unit in vietnam so not to see combat, a coward that makes him.
But in 2003 he has happly sends American off to war to die on a lie and then has the gull to profit from it financialy.

Scum.

O and dont play silly partasian games on how certain democrats are just as bad. I know.
And those like kerry are scum too.
But just because they are just as bad does not excuse the traiters and cowards that make up the bushes,
edit on 8-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym
I voted for his dad and I voted for his brother first term, no way in hell I would vote for another Bush.
I wrote GW an email in his first term about the economy and my thoughts on WMD's, in les than 6 weeks I got a full IRS audit, go figure.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Would you like the list alphabetically, numerically, or categorically?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I think he will be elected. Research Prescott Bush for the answer to your question.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Some people believe if you don't vote for people like Jeb Bush you get worse evil like Obama (One Bad A$$ Mistake America).

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Jeb Bush is without a doubt the worst governor we have ever had in Florida. Not only is he terribly corrupt but he has spent his whole career putting corrupt bastards in power across the state. Unfortunately, he is going to win the 2016 election because he is a Bush and the Bushs have very pure reptilian blood.

Besides, since when have the US elections been anything more than a popularity competition? If people know your name, through fame or infamy, they will vote for you. One thing is for sure though, America can not withstand another Bush.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Consider the Saying......Like Father , Like Son , and you can Pretty Much Figure Out Jeb Bush Regardless of the Rubbish he Spews Out to the Media on a Daily Basis.......

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Because they have the delusion that it matters to vote. Politicians are the elite of organized crime. Regardless of party.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join