It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Guilty on First 7 Counts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
STAFF NOTICE

The topic of this thread is discussion of the verdict in the Dzhokar Tsarnaev trial and the upcoming sentencing of him for his guilt. The topic is not about the case itself, including but not limited to whether you believe the story, whether you think actors were used, whether you believe a pressure cooker IED in a backpack would cause this destruction, or virtually anything else that has already been hashed out in many other ATS threads ad nauseum.

This is the first and final warning that will be posted. Keep the discussion on the topic of the verdict and aftermath or posts will be removed and individual warnings will be issued.

We appreciate your cooperation.
burdman30ott6

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I always find phrases and statements like "oh this brings us one step to closure" sickening in this kind of context.

To me that just stinks to high hell as "we are one step closer to our revenge".

What makes murdering one person (because the "law" says you can) different from killing 3 or 300?

Even worse, when people get viewing seats at executions, those people are sick minded, wanting to watch people die, just as the people that did it in the first place.

I see it for what it is, revenge murder.

edit on 8-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackhawk0044
Not my fault that you fail to even look at the evidence, no matter what source it be from. And it's fun bashing on those damn "conspiracy theorists" ain't it. Just keep on regurgitating what the governments shoving down your throat.

Not my fault that you selectively pick and choose the conspiracy theories that suit your delusions while ignoring all common sense and reality.

I don't bash conspiracy theories, I bash delusional opinions based on bs and nonsense. Most of what we see on ATS is NOT conspiracy theory, they are the rantings of addled minds desperate to find a monster to uncover where there isn't one.

Not everything is an evil government plot, not everything is a conspiracy just because it doesn't make sense to you, or you don't have all the information freely available, or you read something by someone once, or someone told you something different.

Sometimes a crime is just a crime, sometimes a terrorist attack is just a terrorist attack, sometimes a nutter is just a nutter.

If you want someone to believe a fantastical version of events filled with conspiracy, you need to provide EVIDENCE for it. All people seem to do here is say "I think this..." and then offer no actual evidence for why they believe that other than "the big bad government..!"

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you can't provide that evidence you're not going to convince logical people with suspicions and delusions.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

umm... no, you don't know what I'm doing.

and other than you being correct regarding my missing point #4
my post in reply was meant to supplement and COMPLIMENT yours...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Blackhawk0044
Not my fault that you fail to even look at the evidence, no matter what source it be from. And it's fun bashing on those damn "conspiracy theorists" ain't it. Just keep on regurgitating what the governments shoving down your throat.

Not my fault that you selectively pick and choose the conspiracy theories that suit your delusions while ignoring all common sense and reality.

I don't bash conspiracy theories, I bash delusional opinions based on bs and nonsense. Most of what we see on ATS is NOT conspiracy theory, they are the rantings of addled minds desperate to find a monster to uncover where there isn't one.

Not everything is an evil government plot, not everything is a conspiracy just because it doesn't make sense to you, or you don't have all the information freely available, or you read something by someone once, or someone told you something different.

Sometimes a crime is just a crime, sometimes a terrorist attack is just a terrorist attack, sometimes a nutter is just a nutter.

If you want someone to believe a fantastical version of events filled with conspiracy, you need to provide EVIDENCE for it. All people seem to do here is say "I think this..." and then offer no actual evidence for why they believe that other than "the big bad government..!"

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you can't provide that evidence you're not going to convince logical people with suspicions and delusions.

Regardless if you think these are "conspiracies" or not. The facts are still that, Yes, Navy seals were seen with the same backpack as the one that blew up. No, there was no video that showed the Tsarnaev brothers dropping their bags. And yes, they did kill ibragham while he was unarmed in his home, then made up excuse after excuse about him running at them with a knife, when he was shot in the back. These are not conspiracies, these are facts.
I'm done arguing this, the mod said get back on topic, so just drop it.
Edit: And btw, I did provide sources and evidence. You just couldn't be bothered to read them.
edit on 8-4-2015 by Blackhawk0044 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

Any proof to back up these wild claims, or did you just spit out some conspiracy word salad in the hopes some of the BS spewed would stick?

Take a look at his backpack and the description of the ones the FBI said blew up.

Why did they focus on these guys so fast? Just like Bush announced instantly the osama did 9-11 without even a few days to find some facts first. That day I was stunned how everyone fell for the whole thing and I am still stunned all of the facts that can be found and people just want to go with the lies.

www.bollyn.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
I always find phrases and statements like "oh this brings us one step to closure" sickening in this kind of context.

To me that just stinks to high hell as "we are one step closer to our revenge".

What makes murdering one person (because the "law" says you can) different from killing 3 or 300?

Even worse, when people get viewing seats at executions, those people are sick minded, wanting to watch people die, just as the people that did it in the first place.

I see it for what it is, revenge murder.

How we glorify our killings eh?

Kill one person, you're a murderer.
Kill a dozen people, you're a serial killer.
Kill a few thousand people, you're a war criminal or a hero. *
Kill a few million people, you're a despot or a leader.
Kill a few billion people, your a king.

Your position in history is determined by the side you're on and the number of people you kill. Just sad.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
STAFF NOTICE

The topic of this thread is discussion of the verdict in the Dzhokar Tsarnaev trial and the upcoming sentencing of him for his guilt. The topic is not about the case itself, including but not limited to whether you believe the story, whether you think actors were used, whether you believe a pressure cooker IED in a backpack would cause this destruction, or virtually anything else that has already been hashed out in many other ATS threads ad nauseum.

This is the first and final warning that will be posted. Keep the discussion on the topic of the verdict and aftermath or posts will be removed and individual warnings will be issued.

We appreciate your cooperation.
burdman30ott6

Sorry I missed this before posting. So the subject is yes there was a verdict and what tortourous things should be done to him. Back to topic.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Actually, the topic was just that he'd been found guilty.

With the clean sweep of the charges that's occurred, I'd say his fate is pretty much sealed.

Personally, I just hope the taxpayers don't wind up footing the bill to feed him for the rest of his life, or paying for his sex-change when he's in his mid 40's.

He did it, he said he did it (regardless of why he said he did it), and he's been convicted. It's time to get everything over with.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Char-Lee

a reply to: ProfessorChaos

To me personally it is all a joke...a joke on all of you.

Bombing the public is a joke?
Maybe you need some psychiatric help before you join him.

Maybe you should do some decent research...maybe even experiment a bit, take a backpack and place said pressure cooker inside and take a look at it!

Oh you are one of those fruitcakes who wants to show there was no bomb, nobody got injured, and they were all character actors. Gotcha

Wow so much for clear thinking! As usual name callers have very weak positions and that is why they always resort to this childish tactics.
I am saying this boys backpack clearly has no heavy pressure cooker it it. Do you know how a pressure cooker feels? it is particularly heavy even without the added metals for shrapnel. A child could see there are people carrying heavy packs in the photos and this one is not one of them!

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

To me personally it is all a joke...a joke on all of you.

Bombing the public is a joke?
Maybe you need some psychiatric help before you join him.

Maybe you should do some decent research...maybe even experiment a bit, take a backpack and place said pressure cooker inside and take a look at it!

Oh you are one of those fruitcakes who wants to show there was no bomb, nobody got injured, and they were all character actors. Gotcha

Wow so much for clear thinking! As usual name callers have very weak positions and that is why they always resort to this childish tactics.
I am saying this boys backpack clearly has no heavy pressure cooker it it. Do you know how a pressure cooker feels? it is particularly heavy even without the added metals for shrapnel. A child could see there are people carrying heavy packs in the photos and this one is not one of them!

I see a silver strap in the photo on the charred remains of his backpack, he admitted to doing it and was found guilty on all 30 charges.

Scumbags like him got let loose out of prisons all over the middle east, he doesn't deserve to live to dream of it happening here.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: TheNewRevolution
a reply to: Krakatoa

What if a tree fell on her leg? Should we destroy nature and the Earth in revenge so that it can never happen to anyone else?

Despite who said the quote, it does not make it any less true. There are an infinite number of sides to every story and in most cases people have tunnel vision to their own dispositions.

But, it wasn't a tree that severed her leg....it was a man-made bomb, constructed and placed to cause death and destruction to innocent people gathered at a sporting event. He made a conscious decision to do this horrendous act, was caught, went to trial, and was found guilty on all charges against him.

Now that he has been found guilty on all 30 (repeat 30) charges, he will be sentenced. I do not agree with life in prison, since he has taken the life of 3 innocent people, and should forfeit his life IMO.

Puting him to death is giving the pos what it wants.

Throw him in a dark hole at the bottom of your most brutal prison and keep him there until he dies.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: Rocketgirl

No thats ok.

Keep him alive but out of sight and away from the general population. This is not Roman gladiatorial games. Killing him will do nothing but make him look like a martyr to the other jihadi barbarians.

I dunno.

A few controlled "accidental" brushes with general pop would be a good thing

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Zhokhar didn't get much of a defense in court, but his relatives are not afraid to tell the truth about this sham of a trial:

time.com...[/url]
(dated April 15, 2015)
Members of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's family tell TIME they tried in vain to dismiss his defense lawyers...
....what they see as an American conspiracy against them... “It would be so much easier if he had actually committed these crimes,” says his aunt Maret Tsarnaeva. ...
...Tsarnaev’s relatives, who have tried to convince him to dismiss Clarke and ask for a lawyer who will argue his innocence. “Why do we even need defense attorneys if they just tell the jury he is guilty?” his aunt asks. “What’s the point?” ...
... the Tsarnaev family has claimed.... that the bombing was part of a U.S. government conspiracy intended to test the American public’s reaction to a terrorist threat and the imposition of martial law in a U.S. city. “This was all fabricated by the American special services,” Said-Hussein Tsarnaev, the convicted bomber’s uncle, tells TIME.

The only surprising thing is that they even let this appear in a MSM publication like TIME.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The kid was always going to be found guilty, trial by media and all that. Personally, given that the rucksack used on the day was black and the brothers are clearly seen walking around with bags that were grey, i have to wonder if these photos were presented in court.

There are a few holes in the O.S of this one but the backpacks are the thing that makes me wonder where the real truth lies...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join