It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Guilty on First 7 Counts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

No thats ok.

Keep him alive but out of sight and away from the general population. This is not Roman gladiatorial games. Killing him will do nothing but make him look like a martyr to the other jihadi barbarians.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow guys... Just wow. I cannot believe that you guys are so sucked into all of this, thinking that he really was guilty. I hope you fellas know that this has all just been a charade. The real Dzhokhar was disappeared a long time ago, before any of these court proceedings. Hell, even one of Dzhokhar's personal friends, I want to say ex-roommate had went to the trial and even said that it did not look like the real Dzhokhar on the stand, why do you think there is no pictures of this trial, only the sketchings as big of a media deal as this was. Not to mention the other friend in Florida, whom they absolutely murdered, un-armed because he knew something he shouldn't have. Hell he even called his gf and told her THEY WERE GOING TO KILL HIM. Then we had the navy seals who were carrying around detonators for *'s sake. So while you fellas can just keep on fighting the "good fight." There as some of us who realize this for what it truly is. ONE BIG FAT LIE, WRAPPED IN A BOW AND SHIPPED STRAIGHT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

Any proof to back up these wild claims, or did you just spit out some conspiracy word salad in the hopes some of the BS spewed would stick?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Was waiting for more people to come out about this. The stink of this as a false flag can still be smelled even two years down the road. Were people injured? Sure. Bombs went off.

But the stink remains.

Still Unanswered Questions Involving the 2013 Boston Bombings

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.slate.com... From his gf-"Of course they sent a killer to interview Ibragim, thought Elena. And look at those text messages in which they congratulate each other for killing him!"
www.infowars.com... (Navy seals sporting the very same backpack that blew up, unlike the one the tsarnaev brothers had)
I dont need to do your research for you, go find your own facts.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

I know you were, I saw you trying to spread a little truth in your earlier posts. Sadly, all the people seem to want though is death penalty this, death penalty that. As you said yourself the stink of this false flag really is strong even after 2 years. Unfortunately it seems like the important questions have still fallen out of most peoples minds.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And this country took these refugees in to safety and a first rate college education?Smh..

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl
I'm watching the news coverage on tv and part of me feels like he should be put to death but the other part of me is saying let him rot in prison.

I'm not a fan of the death penalty because I don't believe in eye for an eye. But because of the damage and the lives that were lost I'm like hell no......let him die. However, if he were to be put to death, he would be getting what he wants.

On CNN it was pointed out that if he were to go to prison for life he could possible convert other people to be terrorists who would be released into general population. This is something that I don't want to happen. I don't even know which side to pick to be honest. But he does need to pay for what he's done.

Excellent point.
He would have the opportunity to seek revenge in this manner.
Death solves that problem, and he deserves it.
In reality he should have been tried as an enemy combatant under military tribunal. He was recruited by agents who trained in a foreign country to wage war on this country.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

To me personally it is all a joke...a joke on all of you.

Bombing the public is a joke?
Maybe you need some psychiatric help before you join him.

lol! i bet you believe oswald killed kennedy

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My opinions on all of these things are pretty consistent, the death penalty is not the right action to take. Let me explain why...

1. These are people brainwashed by a cult to believe that their death will bring them martyrdom. Death is what they want, they are a part of a death cult. In a way, martyrdom is what they'll get, his execution will be used by ISIS and all the other nutters to justify more violence in "revenge", there will be massive propaganda created from it, and used against you ultimately.

2. We learn absolutely nothing at all about the psychology of these kinds of crimes by executing those who carry them out. Like it or not, we only learn about Human psychology through learning about what motivates people to do what they do. There is a good chance that if he's allowed to live in captivity for the rest of his life we might learn a hell of a lot more about what radicalizes young minds - and how to prevent it from continuing. Here's a hint - making a martyr out of him WILL NOT prevent more young people from becoming radicalized.

3. If he is executed that's it, no option for him to ever realize the impact of what he's done, little opportunity for him to feel remorse, no prospect of him ever realizing. Is that really punishment? He's 19 years old, there's a damn good chance that in five years, or ten years, or fifteen, he'll suddenly realize that he's destroyed so many lives, and destroyed his own. Isn't that a more suitable punishment than allowing him to simply die and never experience that remorse? Chances are he's already feeling it, but he wants to take the cowards way out knowing that he'll have to suffer through it.

4. The death penalty is never a good thing, in any civilized society. There are too many instances of injustice and unfairness, corruption and bias. There are several people who have been on death row and later exonerated, how many have been murdered for crimes they didn't commit?

I get the anger, I really do, but taking lives in vengeance is not the way to deal with these people, and definitely not when they are part of a cult which glories in death and will use that death as a tool to recruit more mentally damaged young people, who will then be used to attack you again...

Please people, use your common sense here and stop attempting to outdo each other in your angry calls for vengeance. This helps no one, and certainly not those already affected by his actions. I can guarantee that there will be some who were victims of this terrible act who will agree that killing him serves absolutely no one other than those who will feed off of his killing.

Don't give him an easy way out.
Don't make him a martyr.
Don't give your enemies more ammunition.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: FamCore

but nobody posting on this thread has the authority or the right to deliver

Not true, kind of what the term "Jury of your peers" means......

If they find him guilty then men and women just like us did so......

a jury of his peers?
the jurors are all muslims?

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
My opinions on all of these things are pretty consistent, the death penalty is not the right action to take. Let me explain why...

1. These are people brainwashed by a cult to believe that their death will bring them martyrdom. Death is what they want, they are a part of a death cult. In a way, martyrdom is what they'll get, his execution will be used by ISIS and all the other nutters to justify more violence in "revenge", there will be massive propaganda created from it, and used against you ultimately.

2. We learn absolutely nothing at all about the psychology of these kinds of crimes by executing those who carry them out. Like it or not, we only learn about Human psychology through learning about what motivates people to do what they do. There is a good chance that if he's allowed to live in captivity for the rest of his life we might learn a hell of a lot more about what radicalizes young minds - and how to prevent it from continuing. Here's a hint - making a martyr out of him WILL NOT prevent more young people from becoming radicalized.

3. If he is executed that's it, no option for him to ever realize the impact of what he's done, little opportunity for him to feel remorse, no prospect of him ever realizing. Is that really punishment? He's 19 years old, there's a damn good chance that in five years, or ten years, or fifteen, he'll suddenly realize that he's destroyed so many lives, and destroyed his own. Isn't that a more suitable punishment than allowing him to simply die and never experience that remorse? Chances are he's already feeling it, but he wants to take the cowards way out knowing that he'll have to suffer through it.

4. The death penalty is never a good thing, in any civilized society. There are too many instances of injustice and unfairness, corruption and bias. There are several people who have been on death row and later exonerated, how many have been murdered for crimes they didn't commit?

I get the anger, I really do, but taking lives in vengeance is not the way to deal with these people, and definitely not when they are part of a cult which glories in death and will use that death as a tool to recruit more mentally damaged young people, who will then be used to attack you again...

Please people, use your common sense here and stop attempting to outdo each other in your angry calls for vengeance. This helps no one, and certainly not those already affected by his actions. I can guarantee that there will be some who were victims of this terrible act who will agree that killing him serves absolutely no one other than those who will feed off of his killing.

Don't give him an easy way out.
Don't make him a martyr.
Don't give your enemies more ammunition.

you forgot the #1 reason to abolish the death penalty:
the inordinately large amount of individuals who having been executed, were later proven innocent, many of whom it turns out were falsely accused, with the collusion of the authorities, to cover up for the true guilty parties.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Any proof to back up these wild claims, or did you just spit out some conspiracy word salad in the hopes some of the BS spewed would stick?

Didn't you get the memo?
Kids here don't need pesky things like evidence and facts, they just need fat loudmouths like Alex Jones looking to cash-in on the deaths of others by concocting some linkbait!

Evidence? There is no evidence, but I'm sure someone will be along any moment to say there is none because Alex Jones says the Lizard People have got the NWO and the Rothschilds to pay off three thousand actors to pretend to be victims, and doctors, and nurses, and cops, and firefighters, and friends, and relatives, and reporters, and neighbours, and colleagues, that no one was killed, no one was injured, it was all fake, and it was all planned by the Illuminati to make people buy more burgers to make everyone too fat and lazy so they can't run away when the government comes to take all your guns and round you all up to gas you in the Fema camps!!!!!

Did I miss anything out?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Didn't you get the memo?
Kids here don't need pesky things like evidence and facts, they just need fat loudmouths like Alex Jones looking to cash-in on the deaths of others by concocting some linkbait!

Evidence? There is no evidence,

when the fox is guarding the henhouse their never is.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamuBureido

You could probably use some of that psychiatric help also.

YAAAWWWNNN...
probably.
with thee, 'tis a certainty.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm glad he was found guilty on all counts.

I want to see him get life in prison with no death sentence.
To kill him would give him what he truly wants,
entrance into the afterlife as a martyr.
Deny him that,
even if I believe death is preferable, knowing what he believes,
I think death is way to easy for him.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

you forgot the #1 reason to abolish the death penalty:
the inordinately large amount of individuals who having been executed, were later proven innocent, many of whom it turns out were falsely accused, with the collusion of the authorities, to cover up for the true guilty parties.

I guess you didn't read the whole post, otherwise you would have see that I stated in reason 4 that there have been far too many cases of people later found to have been innocent. It has little to do with covering up for the real guilty parties and everything to do with religion, racism, bigotry, arrogance, failure and police corruption.

I have seen several examples of people put on death row for little more than the religious delusions or racism of the cops, judge and jury, and who remained on death row for another ten years kept there by an ignorant power-mad judge who refused to accept that he was wrong.

I know you're trying to twist this to be a massive conspiracy theory, but it doesn't need to be about that. The death penalty has murdered potentially thousands of entirely innocent people in American history, and for this reason alone it should be consigned to history.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Didn't you get the memo?

Evidence? There is no evidence, but I'm sure someone will be along any moment to say there is none because Alex Jones says the Lizard People have got the NWO and the Rothschilds to pay off three thousand actors to pretend to be victims, and doctors, and nurses, and cops, and firefighters, and friends, and relatives, and reporters, and neighbours, and colleagues, that no one was killed, no one was injured, it was all fake, and it was all planned by the Illuminati to make people buy more burgers to make everyone too fat and lazy so they can't run away when the government comes to take all your guns and round you all up to gas you in the Fema camps!!!!!

Did I miss anything out?

Not my fault that you fail to even look at the evidence, no matter what source it be from. And it's fun bashing on those damn "conspiracy theorists" ain't it. Just keep on regurgitating what the governments shoving down your throat.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You could probably use some of that psychiatric help also.

Rather than stupid comments, maybe you could intelligently explain the connection between Tsarnev and his white backpack, his brother and his grey backpack and Craft personnel and their black packpacks, You should make reference to the black backpack that had the bomb inside and explain how that bomb got into a black backpack from a white backpack without Craft personnel knowing. Mmmmm...K?

Deny Ignorance LOL, no more like rabid vitriolic BS.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join