It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Ignores Murder of Walter scott by police officer!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm sure most have seen the video of a police officer throwing a tazer at the feet of Walter Scott before murdering him then moving the tazer next to his body. Well I you tubed "Fox news Walter scott" and not one video popped up.... Is the "news" organization constantly claiming the MSM is hiding stuff from you really gonna hide this!?!??

If I'm wrong I apologize...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I hate Fox News as much as the next guy, but..

This was the TOP article on foxnews.com

edit on 8-4-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: Added picture

link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Apologise.

link   

Look again...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Apologise.

One 36 second clip... I've been switching between the news channels all morning and ALL the others have nearly constant coverage while fox hasn't mentioned it once that I've seen.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
But they obviously did mention it.
edit on 8-4-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just heard an ABC report on the radio. They mentioned that the cop says the man took his taser. ... they didn't mention that the video shows the cop planting the taser next to the murder victim.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's the top story on their site.

www.foxnews.com...

Video leads to arrest of white officer
in shooting death of black motorist

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'll give Fox a call. I'll have them coordinate with you when you have your television set to their station.

I have Fox on in my office, they spoke about it and showed the clip just a few minutes ago.

I understand people's hatred of Fox. You're more than welcome to hate them.

But they have been reporting on this issue.

Don't know what else to tell you.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Fail.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

BUT you don't

One 36 second clip... I've been switching between the news channels all morning and ALL the others have nearly constant coverage while fox hasn't mentioned it once that I've seen.

You were wrong, apologize and move on

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Just do it.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

BUT you don't

You were wrong, apologize and move on

They already did in the OP!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If they ignored anything, it was the recent story of the Florida police dept caught using criminal databases to dig up dirt on jurors that sided in a case that went against the dept! Now, that is news worthy of real journalistic investigations, as it has widespread Constitutional ramifications for ALL of us.

But, not a peep...
I post the link to my thread here at ATS, not to garner useless S&F's (like they matter in my life), but to respond to the OP about real stories being ignored by them (and most MSM outlet to be fair). This one here, not so much, to be honest.

Story thread here

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maybe they mentioned it. But still, when this became breaking news and CNN were giving significant importance to the issue, fox news was just reporting some nonsense about a Ukrainian kid that got dragged across the road by a great dane well holding on to the leash and analyzing whether its wrong to be disappointed after a wedding.

What a joke. But what else would you expect when they claim to be an iconic American news channel, but are actually owned by an arrogant Australian propagandist's. lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No way you could have went to foxnews.com and not seen that as it on the front-page.

Oh, I remember, the guy who doesn't want to get a job and make his girlfriend support him thread. That explains it, die hard Progressive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I don't understand people's hatred of Fox News. I watch local and CBS News and sometimes watch Kelly File or Judge Piro. But they report as badly as everyone else. Why hate?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: beezzer

Apologise.

That's funny, I've had it on Fox for the past few hours and its comes up every top of the hour.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: beezzer

I don't understand people's hatred of Fox News. I watch local and CBS News and sometimes watch Kelly File or Judge Piro. But they report as badly as everyone else. Why hate?

Because it doesn't adhere to all the social media agendas.

And if it doesn't agree with what it "trending" then it is obviously wrong.

And if it is wrong, then it must be silenced, because having a different opinion is a no-no in this "brave new world".

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Maybe they mentioned it. But still, when this became breaking news and CNN were giving significant importance to the issue, fox news was just reporting some nonsense about a Ukrainian kid that got dragged across the road by a great dane well holding on to the leash and analyzing whether its wrong to be disappointed after a wedding.

What a joke. But what else would you expect when they claim to be an iconic American news channel, but are actually owned by an arrogant Australian propagandist's. lol.

Yeah screw Fox News for not reporting on something right when you want it. CNN and MSNBC are SO much better...At reporting before getting enough of the facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join