It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This test helps you to determine the states of your seven chakras. Find out how open each chakra is.

The questionnaire consists of 56 questions, to which you can answer "not at all" through "definitely." Try to be as honest as possible about yourself, as this will get you the most accurate results.

Next to a list indicating whether each chakra is under-active, open or over-active, the test results consist of a graph displaying the activity of each chakra.

Chakra Test

Enjoy,
Phimes

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by Phimes]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ummm where is this so called "test"

K Nevermind.

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ROFL!!! It accused me of answering too positively!

Actually, it said "Overall, your scores are quite high. This might indicate that all of your chakras are open. However, it might actually indicate that you were answering the questions too affirmatively."

What's funny about this is that it doesn't take into account your age. Your emotional and mental stability increases with each decade (let's face it... being a teenager is a mess between the peer pressure and the hormones), so in general you'd expect someone over 40 to have sorted out their lives and taken control in many areas ("open chakras.")

Neat test, though!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
very interesting...I was underachieving in 3 over achieving in 3 and even in 1!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
phimes to what i heard there is a 12 chakras actually
7 layer in close contact within the body another 4 layer is outside the body i m also need more information about another 4 chakras

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
7 layer in close contact within the body another 4 layer is outside the body i m also need more information about another 4 chakras

Seven is correct. (and 7+4 is 11... not 12!)

There may be some "new studies" that indicate 12 or 57 or 22758 chakras, but the oldest studies and the ones practiced and confirmed for centuries say that there's just 7 of them, each associated with a sound, a color, and a musical note.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I got the same as you Bird here are my results:

Root: open (56%)
Sacral: open (44%)
Navel: over-active (88%)
Heart: open (56%)
Throat: over-active (100%)
Third Eye: over-active (94%)
Crown: open (63%)

I am not over 40 though??

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Root - U/Ac - (-19%)
Sacral - open - (25%)
Naval - U/Ac - (-13%)
Heart - open - (56%)
Throat - open - (38%)
3rd Eye - open - (44%)
Crown - open - (31%)

These good or what?????

Had fun though...half the ward has done it!

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise

Now don't quote me but I believe there is an energy center (chakra) about a foot above your head another about 10 feet out and the last is the universal center.

I'll look into this a bit a see if I find anything different.

All my chakras were open with my crown being overactive.....go figure....

Phimes

edited to add: There are 7 Chakras in the Hindu system, which are located at the 7 Endocrine glands. Chakra means wheel, and they are also called lotus flowers, as each chakra has a certain number of leaves, petals, or spokes. The lowest chakra has 4, the next has 6, then 10, 12, 16, 2, and 1000.

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by Phimes]

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's what I got...

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: open (56%)
Throat: open (50%)
Third Eye: over-active (94%)
Crown: over-active (94%)

Overall, your scores are quite high. This might indicate that most of of your chakras are open. However, it might actually indicate that you were answering the questions too affirmatively.

*Can someone tell me what this means? The root for me doesn't look very promising*
Magestica

[Edited on 6/5/03 by magestica]

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Root: open (38%)
Sacral: open (50%)
Navel: open (63%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: open (63%)
Third Eye: open (31%)
Crown: open (13%)

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
*Can someone tell me what this means? The root for me doesn't look very promising*
Magestica

Some info about the root Chakra. Work on some of these points to open that chakra.

The Root chakra is the foundation. When the Root chakra is open, you're able to feel secure and welcome. Having opened this chakra, you'll feel you'll have territory.
Only when you feel secure and welcome, are you able to express feelings and sexuality appropriately, the domain of the Sacral chakra. This is generally contact with one person at a time. Feelings get you an idea of what you want and when you are aware of that, you can open the Navel chakra, to assert your wants, to decide upon them. This assertion is something that's done between people, in groups, in social situations. Being able to deal with social situations, you can form affectionate relationships, which is the domain of the Heart chakra. This tames the aggression of the Navel chakra. When relationships are formed, you are able to express yourself, by the Throat chakra. This is also the basis of thinking, which makes insight possible, by opening the Third Eye chakra. When all these chakras are open, you're ready for the Crown chakra, to develop wisdom, self-awareness and awareness of the whole.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Root: under-active (-25%)
Sacral: under-active (6%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: open (38%)
Third Eye: open (63%)
Crown: open (31%)

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I did fairly well, other than the root chakra. I've been working on opening it more lately, though:

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: open (13%)
Navel: open (19%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: open (63%)
Third Eye: open (69%)
Crown: open (63%)

There are also nadis in the hands that are extensions of the 7 Major Chakras, which is why you are able to feel that Chi/Psi/insert-mystical-name-here energy ball in your hands when you decide to form one.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Root: under-active (-13%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: open (38%)
Heart: open (19%)
Throat: over-active (88%)
Third Eye: open (56%)
Crown: open (56%)

it accused me of answering too positively, too. sheesh. :p

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I realized that no one else had a 100% beside any so I looked up the meanings...so going by what it says I am domineering and probably even aggressive, who talks way too much and lives in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases halucinations are possible.

Uh oh when do the halucinations start...I thought you had to use some serious drugs to get to that stage..

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Root: open (19%)
Sacral: under-active (0%)
Navel: open (38%)
Heart: open (31%)
Throat: over-active (75%)
Third Eye: open (56%)
Crown: over-active (75%)

Looks like my dick is under-active LOL. As if I didn't know that. Dear God send me a good wife for life!

And I also got the same message as Byrd:
"Overall, your scores are a bit high. This might indicate that most of of your chakras are open. However, it might actually indicate that you were answering the questions a bit too affirmatively."

A friend of mine who shall teach me Krav Maga and who is highly skilled in most marchial arts of the far East once touched my Solar Plexus and was stunned. He had never felt anything like it, only heared about it, he said, "there flowed like a river with hot energy" from out of there. I was flattered and put my hand on his shoulder.

Another curious thing: Somehow, ever since I became a Christian a couple of years ago, my hands (that used to be cold as ice) have suddenly become super hot at times. You can actually feel it up to half a meter away!!! Using a normal thermometer, I can measure my body temperature at 37�C (in my hands!) when they're warm... And another time I heared and felt a spark in my forehead while concentrating about God or something... Just hope I don't explode one day or self-combust
My hands are quite cold now, BTW.

I'm also empathic, I tend to feel people's pains and stress, as if I "acquire" their illnesses. This can be quite difficult to handle, especially when I walk through masses of people (I get so stressed at times, I have to go home and for me to go to a football game, forget it, those guys are mad mad mad!
). This sometimes trigger the hands to become warm, and I have releaved several people from pain, and once a friend stepped over and his foot got the shape of a bowlingball, and he was in great pains. I layed my hands on him and we prayed to God in the name of Jesus, then I "squeezed" the foot back to it's normal shape and we went for a walk in the woods. I mean: he was running!!! Scary stuff really, I don't talk about it much, and I don't dare to tell people, other than my closest friends (and now you...). I only do it if I get the right feeling or if people ask me specifically. I so much want to do this more often, but I don't dare. I'm a bit too much of a coward at this stuff, and I fear becoming a "miracle-man" in people's minds. But I cherish this little thing, it gives me hope and sometimes makes me cry in joy. I hope God never takes away this gift from me. The Spirit of God is something strange indeed. But it doesn't seem to work on myself, though, something I wish it did, for I tend to hurt myself alot... I don't feel special, I don't think it has anything to do with myself at all, it's the Spirit of God who flows through my hands when he needs it. May God have mercy!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
mikromarius,

You have been gifted by God to be a spiritual healer.
Be joyful!

Remember, this is not your power. You are only the tool that is being used by God/Spirit to deliver the healing energy. Technically, you would be called a channel.

However, a few tips to keep you well.

Before you do a healing, do be sure to pray and ask for protection. Ask for the healing energy that is needed to help your patient.

When you are done with your healing always rinse your hands and arms up to about your elbows in cold water. This will help you from retaining any ills.

You do not have to touch the person you are treating. The person does not have to believe nor do they have to know that you are sending them energy.

To increase the healing, get some clear Quartz crystals and have your patient hold them in their hands as you work over them. (notice how hot they are when you are done).

Also, when you are done, don't forget to thank God and Spirit for their help.

You can temporairly transfer the energy to another for the gift to be used on yourself.

Before you begin the transfer, pray to God/Spirit and let them know what you want to happen. Now, hold your hands over the persons hands you are transferring to. You are spirit guided (you just don't realize it) and you will know when it is enough. Then have the person give you healing. It should work if your intensions are good.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
root(underactive) 0%.............sacral (open) 50%...............navel (open) 50%...........heart (underactive) -50%...............throat (underactive) 6%............thirdeye (open) 63%...............crown (open) 69%..............it didnt give me anymore info though.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phimes
Be joyful!

Yes it's a good thing, but also brings alot of responsibility. Infact it's like a pearl to me which I guard like my life. My greatest fear would be if I tried to heal someone, but that God had taken away this gift from me because I'd been bad or something, and it suddenly didn't work. It would brake my heart. This is why I seldom do it. It scares me. I have great respect for the things of the Spirit of God.

Remember, this is not your power. You are only the tool that is being used by God/Spirit to deliver the healing energy. Technically, you would be called a channel.

I am well aware of that. I know what God does to them who take personal credit for God's work. Moses wasn't allowed in to the Land because of such sin.

However, a few tips to keep you well.

Before you do a healing, do be sure to pray and ask for protection. Ask for the healing energy that is needed to help your patient.

When you are done with your healing always rinse your hands and arms up to about your elbows in cold water. This will help you from retaining any ills.

You do not have to touch the person you are treating. The person does not have to believe nor do they have to know that you are sending them energy.

To increase the healing, get some clear Quartz crystals and have your patient hold them in their hands as you work over them. (notice how hot they are when you are done).

Also, when you are done, don't forget to thank God and Spirit for their help.

Hehe. Don't put too much faith in gadgets like crystals or "holy water", it can diffuse you rather than help you. Shaking my hands and praying helps well for me. It can't work any better. Ig it's God's will the "patient" (wow my doctor should have read that one hehe) is healed

You can temporairly transfer the energy to another for the gift to be used on yourself.

Before you begin the transfer, pray to God/Spirit and let them know what you want to happen. Now, hold your hands over the persons hands you are transferring to. You are spirit guided (you just don't realize it) and you will know when it is enough. Then have the person give you healing. It should work if your intensions are good.

I'll try that the next time I need it. Thanx!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2 >>

join