It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up,you are getting a break from me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am leaving today to fly to Panama.I will be down there for a few. I hope to see as much as I can down there and relax on the beach and enjoy myself. I'll leave y'all alone until I get back.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Lol Jk anyway,have a good one.I know I'll be trying to.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
They've rewarded you well for your proRussian propaganda. I'm just messing with you haha... I've noticed some of the debates you've been involved in, and while I believe you are telling your true feelings and not opinions youve been hypothetically paid for, I couldn't help having a little fun... I enjoy the many differing opinions on this site. Whether you agree with them or not, an observant individual can find value in the opportunity to hear the thoughts from other varying perspectives.

That being said, I hope you have a great time and don't get sunburned. Keep your eye out for anything of interest and bring back pictures and stories, please, if you have the time and the opportunity. Oh, and I'll take 2 kilos of high grade coc aine please and a half kilo of gunpowder heroin, and 5 pounds of Acapulco Gold, cannibus. I'll have the money for you in less than a week after I receive product. That's a joke, of course. Happy trails bud!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Enjoy , but remember , the sun can be a killer .

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Have fun.. and a few margaritas for me .. beautiful country and beaches there .. if you enjoy wild rides take a trip on a panamanian bus ( not a ride for those with heart conditions ) .. also watch out for the monkeys the little buggers steal everything ..

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Anyone who mentions the hat thing don't know sh*t!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh.. also DONT ask what kind of meat is on the sticks the kids bring around to sell at the outdoor bars .. you might not like it after hearing the answer ..

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Dude,stop exposing me!
HAHAHAHA

I will try to snap some pics. I plan on laying on the beach and acting like a whale.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I did get some strong sun screen. Just have to watch how long I'm out there.
On the equator I heard it can be a killer.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I'm planning on grabbing a bus,heading down toward the Pedasi area.
Hope its not too scary.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

ACK!!!!!

Thanks for the warning

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Your in for a fun ride .. beautiful area .. lots beautiful countryside as well .. (also heartbreaking in some parts of the country seeing people live in cardboard shacks .. )

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Try not to catch anything other than some rays when you are there.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ooooh, get some sea glass and seashells. Have fun and take lots of pics!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Okay I'm finally back after 6 days in the sun,I kept being mistaken for a Panamanian.
It is the Indian in me i guess. Either way,I see that people have posted lots of interesting stuff while I have been gone.(What,you were waiting on me to leave?) After 7 hours on planes I'm dead. I will be on tomorrow and start posting on what all I saw. Take care all.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome back ... good to hear they all kept thinking you were a local far better than if they broke out the "yankee go home signs" .. hehe.. have a good sleep looking forward to hear about your adventures in panama ...

top topics

join