It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOOB ALERT!! Read me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hello!
Well isn't this intimidating! Im going to make an attempt at an into....
I'm excited to be apart of ATS and am quite baffled about how it has taken me this long to stumble onto here.
I am a self proclaimed Conspirator- though it is not my favorite term as it tends to send out a "false theories" vibe, when infact, many "conspiracies" are met with undebatable fact. In no specific order, actually, very randomlupy, my alternative interests include (but are not limited to) Extraterrestrials, ufo's, NWO, vibrations/frequencies, brainwave entrainment, quantum physics, media propaganda, cover ups, analyzing disinformation. Mind control (Derren Brown is a beast- do not judge me). Convenient deaths/disappearances of influential people/people who know too much. National Security Letters. Corruption in general, but to be specific; big pharma, NSA, federal reserve, unconstitutional income tax, police states.
My interests all fall under the umbrella of truth. That's it. I have a fire inside of me that will only stop at the truth. But the thing is, the more I knowledge I aquire simultaneously increases the amount of unanswered questions I have. So until I know it all, or die trying, I will never stop searching.
You're probably wondering about my non-alternative interests, sorry to keep you waiting so long. I tend to gravitate towards "c"; [conspiracy], cats, coffee, cigarettes, but not CARS. My fiancé loves cars. More than me? Maybe. But let's not go there and just agree not to discuss cars. Deal?

P.s. I put my name in the "adopt a newbie" area.. I would love to be adopted, I catch on quick, I promise, but until then.. Help me!

Also... Should I be protecting my IP at this point?! Id prefer not to come up missing. Joke. Kid of. Ok, not a joke.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You have the fire in your heart, stop searching you've only found more music, which is a vibration that persists intergalactically through sattelites on or the moon, sol stop search for what you already have inside of you a soul and find peace in your environment so you can proceed to live longer than those before you and after you so you can protect them with better sheilds and defense. The NSA is sneaky to be sneaky, they will break your electronics, IF you break too much electronics. you see? its sneakly but serves purpose the ultimate motivation for the Gods who are ever present in this and every star system ever invented because they own the stars, they are them, and the visit from times to time in the spiritual realm as well as our own. So when you see the two merge, just know you are under the umbrella of protection of the united states of america and own no fear, for total fear is annihilation and we cannot proceed from that. OK?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

btw about the symbolism in the pictogram, which means the two green aliens are licking the blue alien in order to seduce her and have chilldren. LOL

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

however, the blue angel of guardian is not an alien and was here all along, and she is angry and just making them lick her for the fun of it. LOL

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That was... deep?! Anyways, nice to meet you nrd101!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Not a fan of the unnecessary alien sex reference...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Dude. Fiction remote writing 100%!
Apparently this really is a sex invasion, they just want to mix.
Even our Netking BlueMule I. gets molested. They try to seduce us, we should invite them in...

While staying firmly attached to a big pole...
edit on 8-4-2015 by Peeple because: added a joke- looks more impressive now

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Welcome ... enjoy your stay ...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey!

Welcome to ATS, have fun!

P.S don't get scared off, we don't all see emoticons as aliens with fetishes.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeatherBatt

Welcome to the ATS community. I hope you stay for a long time - I'm sure we will cross paths on the forums. It's always nice gaining a new member who has different knowledge/life experiences they can contribute to the discussions. Looking forward to talking more with you WatherBatt

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WeatherBatt

Welcome aboard WeatherBatt, I hope you enjoy.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Come on man, those are not aliens! Those are lord Lego beings...keepers of the matrix.you saw the Lego movie didn't you, it was just to desensitize us to the truth!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Christ...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join