It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here ever had MRSA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Above was mentioned red cherry juice. It is very good I take it for inflammation. Also above was munuka honey, this is supposed to be the ultimate for healing infections. While both of my suggestions were previously listed I really wanted you to know they work wonders.

There's also something called medihoney. Which is basically am Rx for honey because it makes people feel better to have an Rx.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

I heard that quality ionic or colloidal silver will take care of it if rubbed and taken little bit internally

And if you YouTube and make your own

It is super cheap, extremely cheap

Just don't overuse it, pm me if u r interested

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Watch a bunch of comedy movies to get happy and laugh. Eat lots of vegies and fruits and fish. Stay away from packages junk food.

And love your body, love life and love living. Don't think negatively and control your stress. Infection is brought on by stress more than anything. Our brains have control over much of the organisms in our body and when they feel threatened they attack us so it's always good to keep calm. The mind is a powerful thing, but eating good and well also convinces our body even further.

Just my oppinion. The immune system functions better when it is not disrupted by stress, What we feel our body feels and thus the organisms inside our body. Visualize getting better and you will feel better. And no pretending, pretending dosn't work.

You can take those antibiotics if you want but remeber any stress on the body creates stress for the critters living in it as well. They only want to survive and if you jeperdize it by making it think you are dying they will go into evacuation mode.

Try to think of it that way.

But if you don't think i am a genius, Take a look at this.

Stress and Lupas

Let's start by discussing what is meant by stress. Stress means different things to different people based on their backgrounds and their current emotional and physical condition. For some people, milk spilling on the table causes a major emotional reaction. To others, a tank rolling through the living room might be viewed as just another life experience! For the purpose of this topic, I will define stress as human reactions to forces that tend to disturb our normal functional (physiologic) balance (equilibrium). Stress, in this general sense, refers to any adverse condition or state that affects our normal well-being. Such stress can be imposed on us by, for example, work, a spouse, other people, ourselves, or by setting our daily schedule too rigorously.

For nearly all of us, our first real stress was being engulfed by cold air when we slipped from the warm comfort of our mother's womb. (I don't know about you, but I cried like a baby!)

In what ways may stress affect the patient with lupus?

First of all, in some lupus patients (as in people without lupus), stress may cause no direct or indirect effects. Stress, however, may affect a person with lupus in one of three ways

Stress may cause the same reactions that can occur in any person who does not have lupus.
Stress can be associated with (precipitate or initiate) the first appearance of their lupus.
Stress may be associated with a flare-up of their already existing disease.

What reactions can stress cause in a person with lupus that are the same as in a healthy individual?

Many symptoms have been associated with stress in normal persons as well as those with lupus. These symptoms include poor or inadequate sleep (insomnia), anxiety, depression, panic attacks, headaches, poor concentration, muscle aches, skin inflammation (eczema), inflammation of the joints (arthritis), irritable bowel syndrome (spastic colitis), constipation and diarrhea, high blood pressure (hypertension), certain types of stomach ulcers, asthma attacks, decreased sex drive, and even some cancer. Any of these symptoms, or any combination of them, can affect a person who is suffering from stress.

What about the relationship between stress and the onset of lupus?

The exact cause(s) of lupus is (are) unknown. Isolating the cause of lupus and other immune (defense system) disorders is a very active area of research around the world. To date, there is some evidence that supports a number of possible factors that lead to the development of lupus. For one thing, the genes that are inherited from parents to children clearly play a role in increasing the tendency toward developing lupus or other so-called autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis and immune thyroid disorders. Thus, other autoimmune diseases are more common among relatives of patients with lupus than in the general population.

Environmental factors also seem to play some role. For example, symptoms of lupus might first occur after exposure to ultraviolet light from the sun. Further, some scientists hypothesize that the immune system in patients with lupus is more easily activated by (is more sensitive to) external factors, such as viruses and ultraviolet light. What's more, a variety of drugs (particularly certain medications for blood pressure, abnormal heart rhythms, and seizures) has been reported to trigger lupus. Finally, the sex hormones are also believed to be factors in predisposing a person to lupus. For example, women are affected with lupus far more often than are men.

Stress has also been associated with the onset of lupus. How stress can initiate (precipitate) lupus is unclear. It may be that certain genetically and hormonally susceptible persons, who have been exposed to just the right amount of environmental factors, are "ripe" for stresses to trigger the onset of the illness. We don't yet know, however, how each factor relates to the activation of this autoimmune condition. Nevertheless, as practicing doctors, we do see patients come (present) to us with lupus for the first time after significant life stresses

If a person already has lupus, can stress actually cause a flare up of the disease?

Speaking on behalf of my fellow rheumatologists (lupus experts), the answer is undeniably "Yes." Again, stress may not cause any problems for any individual patient. However, it is believed that stress not only can cause fatigue and a general lack of well-being, but it can also cause a flare up (reactivation) of the lupus. This typically means that features of the lupus, including fatigue, muscle and joint aching and stiffness, fevers, and blood test abnormalities can worsen. Stress can also have indirect effects on lupus disease. For example, it is known that women with systemic lupus not infrequently experience a worsening of symptoms prior to their menstrual periods. (This phenomenon, together with the female predominance among those with the disease, again suggests that female hormones play an integral role in the clinical characteristics or expression of systemic lupus.)

Moreover, at the 2001 Annual Scientific Meeting Of The American College Of Rheumatology, it was reported by researchers that stress reduction improved certain measures of lupus disease activity. As a matter of fact, based on their experience with a variety of patients, doctors who treat lupus have long accepted this concept of a relationship between stress and lupus

edit on am4u3015Wed, 08 Apr 2015 04:22:32 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

My son did. After repeatedly having it treated he had to order colloidal silver and treat it.

second line

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae
Thanks everyone for some great advice. I'm definitely going to start drinking cherry juice. And I have a big plug of medical "cloth" soaked in colloidal silver jammed into the wound hole, underneath the bandaging. AnuTyr, thanks for the info on how stress affects the body, especially in Lupus patients.
Lots of good advice here. I stopped looking at Web MD a long time ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

When I was diagnosed with MRSA, it had manifested as sepsis throughout my body. When prescription antibiotics didn't work and the docs pretty much gave up on me, I turned to natural antibiotics:

Oil of Oregano

Olive Leaf Extract

Turmeric (Curcumin)

Each of the links provide general information about its health benefits and precautions, plus information specific to MRSA. The turmeric is especially effective on skin abscesses -- both taken orally, and used topically in a paste. It can cause dehydration though, so keeping well hydrated is important. It can also be taken with bromelian (a pineapple extract), which helps against inflammation, and helps digestion and absorption.

Note: The oil of oregano can cause pizza burbs! If I took it with meals and a glass of milk, it wasn't a problem though.

Before taking any of these though, check for any contraindications with your other conditions and/or other medications you are taking, and do speak to your doctor as well.

I've read that colloidal silver, bleach, and peroxide are effective against the sores. Here is an old-fashioned way to immediately relieve skin abscesses. I haven't tried it myself, but I know others who swear by it:

How to Get Rid of a Boil With a Bottle

Good luck!

ETA: Or maybe don't try the hot bottle! Ultralight's folks didn't have such good luck with it...
edit on 8-4-2015 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

DON'T try to remove a boil with a heated glass bottle. My Dad had a huge boil on his back. Mom heated a Coke bottle and the suction was so strong, Mom had to get a hammer to break the vacuum while Dad ran around writhing in pain. Took awhile to get the bottle off and Dad wound up with a 3rd degree burn around an angry boil. It was a sight to see though...Mom chasing Dad around the yard with a hammer.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Thank you for the heads up! I would have tried it if the situation arose... but that sounds way too painful to even try -- poor dad! And mom!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join