It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Pardon?

You have some real issues don't you?

Yes, with vaccines but, if writing it out helps you to stay in context
that's fine.

NONE OF HIS WORK HAS BEEN IN INFECTIOUS DISEASES.

How does any of his work disqualify the man to speak as an expert?
You just provided me with the proof the man is more qualified than you
partner. Just telling me that you're better on ATS means squawt to me.

Hormones in wellness and disease prevention:

Human beings give animals lots of shots Einstien.
Doesn't mean they vaccinate no matter how squirrely
you get.

You'd feel justified in almighty god killing a medical professional for giving a vaccine?

No need to rebuke this asinine comment cause everyone surely
sees you putting words in my mouth.

Self defense is never certifiable.

So much for bombastic accusations.

Now show us some of your work homey?

All you've managed to prove so far is your typical dishonesty.

Oh yes and WOW.

Show evidence of what he's an expert in as I can't find anything in particular.
By your way of thinking every doctor is an expert on every aspect of medicine.
Would you go ask a neurologist for an opinion on a kidney problem?
No.
Would a decent neurologist even offer an opinion on a renal problem?
Again, no he/she wouldn't.
As for his credentials (the papers I showed you from Pubmed) they're not studies.
They're just opinions.
Anyone can write them and get them submitted. It's really not that hard and proof of nothing.
But I guess you're swayed by the fact he's a doctor so therefore MUST be an expert.
Nope.

You're animal comment was ridiculous to start and now you've made it even more ridiculous.
Any chance you could explain what you meant in the first place?

You still haven't said you disagree with the death and bomb threats yet even though I've given you chance to.
All you mention is "self-defence" as if that's got anything whatsoever to do with vaccinations.
I'll say it again, no-one will be forced to be vaccinated so I really can't see how you're advocating killing people for giving them.

No, I've not put any words in your mouth. You've been kind enough to write them all by your lonesome.

As for my work, there's a few papers out there with my name on but if you think I'm going to make them public on here when there's the likes of you who support death threats etc you've got another thing coming.
However there is plenty of other work out there which not only contradicts what your singular doctor expert has opined but is what pretty much the whole of medical science supports.
Until this gentleman doctor can prove otherwise (that's by using science, not some words on a news channel that is) I knwo who'll I'll be with.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
wow the anti vac paranoia has plunged to new lows today. I have never read so much nonsense in all my life. Complete utter ignorance. FYI it does not matter how many links to the intrent you post it does not make it "true" if all the links are to like minded sites all regurgitating and copying the same original nonsense.

I suggest you read this weeks New Scientist for a very nice explanation as to how people can have such unbelievable beliefs....a real eye opener.

The OP and many of the regular 'I have an anecdotal tale about vaccinations' crowd seem to feed off it.

And the OP claims to work in the health industry....

My cousin got autism from the vaccine. What BlueJacket said about the 4th child rang home for me since my cousins mother said almost the same thing. "I took daughter to the clinic, and brought home someone totally different."

Anecdotal!? *snip* you!

That's pretty much anecdotal to a tee.

Your cousin's autism was noticed at around the same time as her vaccinations and the vaccination is the highlight in that timeframe therefore it's focussed on.
Putting 2 and 2 together and getting potato.

Whether or not you can define it as that, is not as damaging as classifying it as such. If the main stream and medical industry continue to deny it and not accept or even investigate individual reports, then what avenue would an anecdotal claim take?

Do you classify car crashes as anecdotal if there was no scientific paper accepted by corporate media to classify it as a MVA?

Are you calling me a liar?

It's down to evidence.
No evidence means it cannot be proven.
Car crashes usually have some evidence. If there's no evidence then there's probably been no car crash.
It's not a question of anyone denying it at all.
Every reputable study has shown that there's not even a correlation between vaccinations and autism never mind any causation.
There is no evidence at all that they're connected.
None.
None at all.

And no, I'm not calling you a liar at all.
I'll say that you're mistaken but that you believe what you believe and that's down to misinformation.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

wow the anti vac paranoia has plunged to new lows today. I have never read so much nonsense in all my life. Complete utter ignorance. FYI it does not matter how many links to the intrent you post it does not make it "true" if all the links are to like minded sites all regurgitating and copying the same original nonsense.

I suggest you read this weeks New Scientist for a very nice explanation as to how people can have such unbelievable beliefs....a real eye opener.

The OP and many of the regular 'I have an anecdotal tale about vaccinations' crowd seem to feed off it.

My cousin got autism from the vaccine. What BlueJacket said about the 4th child rang home for me since my cousins mother said almost the same thing. "I took daughter to the clinic, and brought home someone totally different."

Anecdotal!? *snip* you!

Your cousin's autism was noticed at around the same time as her vaccinations and the vaccination is the highlight in that timeframe therefore it's focussed on.

Whether or not you can define it as that, is not as damaging as classifying it as such. If the main stream and medical industry continue to deny it and not accept or even investigate individual reports, then what avenue would an anecdotal claim take?

Do you classify car crashes as anecdotal if there was no scientific paper accepted by corporate media to classify it as a MVA?

It's down to evidence.
Car crashes usually have some evidence. If there's no evidence then there's probably been no car crash.
Every reputable study has shown that there's not even a correlation between vaccinations and autism never mind any causation.
None.
None at all.

I'll say that you're mistaken but that you believe what you believe and that's down to misinformation.

Well, now if you consider Jenny McCarthy a reliable medical expert. Then there's loads if evidence!!

Lol

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

All you mention is "self-defence"

Good to see you admit that much finally.

As for my work, there's a few papers out there with my name on but if you think I'm going to make them public on here when there's the likes of you who support death threats etc you've got another thing coming.

This is just more typical dishonesty, evidenced by the
twisting of words at your own obvious convenience.
And what is this other thing? Please give me details?

In your own words.

Until this gentleman doctor can prove otherwise (that's by using science, not some words on a news channel that is)

God given good for the goose is God given good for the gander.
In any walk of life.

As of now you're just another quack who took the
oath of hypocrates the wrong way. And what could I matter
to your precious work even if I'm a depraved baby eating medical
assassine? Unless there is none. Which is the
more obvious.

You're animal comment

It wasn't a comment, it was a question i.e. Do amimals vaccinate?
A question you avoided answering. Quite relevant.
edit on Rpm41215v462015u11 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Anecdotal!? *snip* you!

It's down to evidence.
None.
None at all.

You are saying that I am mistaken. How? My cousin was NOT different when she was brought home from the clinic? Or she was autistic from birth and her mother nor the rest of her immediate or extended family could tell?

Do you even consider the implications that if some of these vaccines do IN FACT cause autism, that parents ARE being ignored? Are you THAT callous, that you would insult and insinuate that someone is mistaken about the state their own child? My mother has a PHD in neuroscience and was first hand witness to my cousins sudden autism. No offence to you if might take this the wrong but you completely full of *snip*

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

completely full of *snip*

I agree and so far he's two for two if we consider the model.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

All you mention is "self-defence"

Good to see you admit that much finally.

This is just more typical dishonesty, evidenced by the
twisting of words at your own obvious convenience.
And what is this other thing? Please give me details?

In your own words.

Until this gentleman doctor can prove otherwise (that's by using science, not some words on a news channel that is)

God given good for the goose is God given good for the gander.
In any walk of life.

As of now you're just another quack who took the
oath of hypocrates the wrong way. And what could I matter
to your precious work even if I'm a depraved baby eating medical
assassine? Unless there is none. Which is the
more obvious.

You're animal comment

It wasn't a comment, it was a question i.e. Do amimals vaccinate?
A question you avoided answering. Quite relevant.

I very rarely back out of arguments but in your case I'll make an exception.
It's impossible to argue with someone of your intellect.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I knew you'd warm up to me.
And here's a lil tip.

I very rarely back out of arguments

Keep better track of what you've said, so as to avoid contradicting
yourself.
edit on Rpm41215v15201500000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Anecdotal!? *snip* you!

It's down to evidence.
None.
None at all.

You are saying that I am mistaken. How? My cousin was NOT different when she was brought home from the clinic? Or she was autistic from birth and her mother nor the rest of her immediate or extended family could tell?

Do you even consider the implications that if some of these vaccines do IN FACT cause autism, that parents ARE being ignored? Are you THAT callous, that you would insult and insinuate that someone is mistaken about the state their own child? My mother has a PHD in neuroscience and was first hand witness to my cousins sudden autism. No offence to you if might take this the wrong but you completely full of *snip*

I'm saying you're mistaken in believing that vaccines cause autism.
They don't.
If they did, it would be pretty simple to prove.
As yet, after 30 or more years of trying to do so, they haven't been able to do it.
They've been able to prove it doesn't though.
Numerous times.

Real evidence is hard to ignore. In fact it's impossible.
If only 1% of the anecdotal evidence was real, then there would be enough to go on.
Why isn't it?
Think about it (and no, it's not a conspiracy).

You and your family have convinced yourself that it was the vaccine's fault.
Irrespective of what anyone says that is what you believe and there's probably nothing that will change that.
But it's a belief.
What you have to consider is the vaccine/autism thing only really surfaced in the late 80's when it was fuelled by a fraudulent micro case-study (a case study which had 12 subjects, some of whom didn't even have autism). So the whole concept is based upon fraud and deception yet for some bizarre reason it still carries on to this day.

My opinion (for what it's worth, I'm not a psychologist) is that people need something to blame and the convenience of blaming something which is inert and that they've had relatively little control over is easy and it absolves them of any self-attached blame.

If the impossible happens and there is evidence that they do indeed cause autism then I will happily change what I know.
Since the overwhelming evidence proves the opposite though I don't think I'm ever going to need to.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I knew you'd warm up to me.
And here's a lil tip.

I very rarely back out of arguments

Keep better track of what you've said, so as to avoid contradicting
yourself.

Here's a little hint back to you.
What's been posted is all in the thread.
Nothing contradictory from me.
An awful lot of bizarre and pretty threatening statements from you though.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Oh please, your attempts to blow my truth out of proportion have failed
miserably. But that's another argument that you would also LOSE.
edit on Rpm41215v552015u13 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Oh please, your attempts to blow my truth out of proportion have failed
miserably. But that's another argument that you would also LOSE.

You've made no real argument at all.
Just posts full of random and incoherent groups of words.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: eisegesis

Well, people can question the sources all they like, but I know I personally have caught flu from someone ELSE getting the vaccine. Since that close family member stopped getting the shots. none of us has had the flu.

I can understand debating this, and that's all good. The folks that worry me are the ones who claim they would literally shoot someone for not being vaccinated, and treat them as some "threat" to "public safety". That's beyond ridiculous!

yea doesn't get more radical than this. its like one of those conspiracy movie to make sure everyone conform to keep corrupted system strong.

one stray can be the beginning of collapse for the evil conspiracy masters." mwah ha ha ha ha ."

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join