It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: AnuTyr Lots of good information and videos. And, I think only about 6 core vaccines are needed, which rickymouse stated.

I am not anti-vax. I have a big problem with the number of vaccines given at present and the amount given in one day- to babies whose immune systems aren't fully developed. When I received vaccines in the 70s as a child, there were a lot less on the menu. There are about 4x more now.
The3 chart for them on the CDC website is mind boggling.
CDC Vaccination Schedules 3 different schedules, even one for adults. One is 6 pages of PDF.

I can't possibly believe that parents who are 'anti vax' are just operating under some type of mass hysteria delusion. There has to be some truth in there as to the dangers. My daughter is 18 now and I remember calling her doctor's office, furious, that they gave her the brand new Gardisil vaccine without my permission (her babysitter had taken her in for a physical) when she was 13.

I fully support a parent's right to choose. If the doctor pushing that MMR is over 40, their immunity is probably gone and they could spread those diseases just as much as the unvaccinated.

Since I received the vaccinations that were available in the 70s and I am alive and have had no diseases and do not have autism, I would say those were safe. I am not sure about the huge number of vaccinations given now nor of what is exactly put into some of the common ones, like MMR. They may list the ingredients, but do I believe them? Oddly, I feel some mistrust. "Better assessment" cannot possibly explain the huge rise in autism cases, though it does not prove vaccines are the cause either.

In regard to the flu shot: NO. NEVER. The constant reminders to 'not forget your shot' creep me the F out. I would not trust what is contained in that as far as I could throw a vial of it.

There should be a middle ground here where people can meet. There is not enough evidence to prove either side is 100% correct.

See the thing i tried to explain is there really is no such thing as * Immunity* There is only Repressed viruses, and Active infecting viruses. When someone gets a shot, It's an active virus because the body needs to learn to target infected cells.

if someone has a gimped immune system that cannot identify or properly fight infection, They can have a host of different problems. Chronic diseases for the most part come from Viruses, The majority of the time because they are constantly infecting Tissue. Viruses are tiny and very hard to see and detect. They would need an electron microscrope to even see the virus and even then it may not be readily noticable because there is so much going on in our bodies it takes multipul tests to be sure a virus is active or inactive.

Viruses particles can float around in our blood stream without the immune system attacking. Not all viruses sit in host cells some remain dormant just by being in the *Background*. It is a tojan horse method because many of our phages not including white blood cells remain inactive floating around until a target is picked up via chemical sensors.

If someone gets a vaccine, they will always have that virus either floating inactive in the bloodstream, In Host cells hiding their RNA/DNA by cutting out segments of DNA from host cell genome and hiding theirs in the cell so when they divide the code is perserved. The immune system will in many cases not respond to it most of the time the cell has to disrupt these mechanisms on their own.

Many people simply do not understand what a virus is, Its a living injector and replicator of RNA/DNA that does not eat sleep or die. It can only be dismantled, assembled or incorperated into other systems.

Infact, a huge majority of our DNA as a human comes from Viruses. Much of that inactive DNA is viruses. So the *Junk* Dna is these replicators that have implanted themselves into our host genome. And there is just so much of it that it skews the percentage of human active DNA with the non active -Junk- DNA.

Tho some of these dorment virus chains embded into our dna are actually good for us. Because they can become active to fight off and ward away harmful pathogens that try to kill off the host. Most viruses try to intergrate with our DNA and become benificial to us because living in a host and becoming part of its genome has great benifit. For as long as the cells replicate, for as long as the host is living. Its DNA will be preserved. it does this because enviromental factors can degrade the molecular structure of viruses outside the body such as U.V light will change matter from one thing to another.

The problem with vaccines is many of these viruses we are being treated with are not viruses that typically just intergrate with us and go dorment, they are harmful and are incompatible with our DNA in many cases so will go straight to auto-infection state. It's at that point our body must fight it off and force it into that dorment state.

The virus tho at any point if the host cells carrying its strain feels threatened it will activate and begin another processes of Lystic infection. Or if the particles floating around in our blood stream like trojan horses feel threatened they will activate and begin another cycle of Lytic (Cellular explosion) And a lot of this is triggered by either emotional stress, or enviromental stress. UV light is well documented to activate genes in viruses to send it into Lytic stages to preserve its genome.

Those are just the most common type of ways viruses reproduce and how they assure survivability. There are many other ways to preserve their genetic coding. Some of the more serious viruses will infect the mitochondrial dna in sperm and egg cells. These types of viruses are herditary viruses that are inherited from parent to child, and this is how many herditary diseases are caused. Because the dorment viruses become active.

Doctors are not Virologists and don't know much about all this they only know about symptoms, naming symptoms to viruses ect. Only lab technicians who are trained virologists for hospitals can identify it. Doctors simply perscribe medicine and suggest treatments based on a book of symptoms but seeing a viralogist is not a requirement as not everyone gets blood work ect when ever they go and see a doctor.

You will likely never see the lab-technician as they don't deal with talking to pacients, That is the doctors job. A doctor has always been and will be up to this point just a frontman for both virologists, Chemists, and the investors and employers who have this regorious system drawn out in such a way as to prevent mass panic. Doctors don't know much about viruses except their symptoms and treatment.... Which is why they are so ignorant when it comes to diagnosis and why Bio-tests are required to identify the problem.

The Real doctors are working in a lab, Everyone else is just guessing and trying to aliviate symptoms well preventing mass infection tho they may be doing the opposite without intentionally doing so and be pharma has big money in doctors perscribing random pills to alements the doctor thinks said user has because of either A) Symptom help book and perscription referral
B) The lab technician has already made of their mind, and the doctor simply accepts their oppinion as biblical fact.
edit on pm4u3015Thu, 09 Apr 2015 17:31:13 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hmmm, Weston A. Price Foundation. Never heard of them they seem to have an anti vaccine agenda.

Consider the source. I call bs on this. Simply more anti vaccine crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

The press release that CNBC picked up is a mishmash of quote mining from other articles that misleads the reader.

The only vaccine out of all they talk about that carries any danger of secondary transmission is the Oral Polio vaccine which the US does not administer and oral rotavirus that can only be shed through stool which is easily avoided by washing hands.

Thanks goodness nobody from other countries visits the U.S.! Also, kids and adults always wash their hands after they poop. Always and every time.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Vaccines are good because they introduce viruses in a weakened state that is more readily forced into dorment states.

However its not 100% *immunity* because if the body has no Phages or methods of generating Antibodies against the infection. Then the virus is free to infect cells without proper integration.

People who have compromised immune systems are people who are already fighting off a chronic infection.

Also, Error in genetic coding such as those that build the immune system can cause people who get vaccines to contract diseases.

And during the times that these viruses are active in the body and not being repressed are times when they target the specific methods of *Sheding* outside the body.

Not all viruses come out via sweat glands, or Oil. Or spit, or blood, mucas ect ect.
Viruses usually only pick one or a few ways to spread infection to other hosts.

As for the polio virus it is something that typically sits in the intestinal tract and so comes out via Stool.

Many viruses actually target our intestinal tract because that is where the most cells live in the body, Cells as in Bacteria. An army of viruses can be generated from the intestine which then can make their way via the blood barrier into the blood stream and infect other tissue this is why diet is so important.

Because diet has an effect on the veracity of the bacteria living there and their susceptiblity to infection.
A lot of Ilness will start in the gut and work its way to the rest of the body, as many infections enter the body from our mouth.

Are people who get vaccines a hazard to other people?

It all depends on the state of their immune system and the state of the critters living in the body. Most humans have a strong system in place to ward against such disease but malnutrition and stress as well as constant exposure to pathogens is what causes new infections to be introduced to the body.

And that's just the viruses, I'm not even going to get into the other crap vaccines have in them to weaken them.
I personally don't like the idea of injecting anything into my blood stream at all, since most of our organs are used to filte out pollutants before it even reaches the blood stream. Injecting straight to the blood stream kinda ignores all that. And it takes signifigantly longer for the blood to be purified in the body leaving such things in the blood stream for a very long time.

This is why drug users will typically have the drugs in their system for extended periods of time.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Hmmm, Weston A. Price Foundation. Never heard of them they seem to have an anti vaccine agenda.

Consider the source. I call bs on this. Simply more anti vaccine crap.

I have been going through CNBC's site it looks like they dropped it from relevant news stories.

It took a while to go through all of March 3 press releases or even get to them, but it no longer shows up.

top news march 3

press release

90 day search

It seems to have been archived that they carried it which is what the OP's link is to.

I stand by my original post where I said it slipped through. Someone screwed up and didn't fact check it. Some of the sources they used in the PR were 15 years old. It was pure propaganda that slipped through which is what they hoped for. The only thing that gave the PR any credibility was that a major network picked it up in the first place.

I have already dissected enough of it checking its own sources to know it is purposely misleading propaganda.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

A Staten Island man stricken with polio after changing his daughter's diaper 30 years ago won a multimillion dollar judgment from the maker of the oral vaccine that passed through her stool.

The man in the article was stricken with polio 30 years ago when the vaccine was live virus (OPV) . After 2000 the inactivated polio virus vaccine was given because of cases like this.
I remember taking it on a sugar cube so it was like a reward for getting the other shots.
To eliminate the risk of vaccine-associated paralytic poliomyelitis (VAPP), as of January 1, 2000, OPV was no longer recommended for routine immunization in the United States.CDC

This live vaccine currently is being handed out in India as part of Bill Gates program as it is cheaper. And then this happens.
nsnbc.me...

I think we actually are all participating in human trials.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Yeah, I know about OPV and the dangers of shedding with stool transmission.

In India it is the law to be vaccinated against Polio even if you are a traveler. I was set to go there a year ago and couldn't find my records so I went to my doctor to get the shot because I don't want to have the live virus even though I knew I was immune to it from both childhood vaccines and military.

OPV is cheaper to make and easier to get populaces to take over one that involves needles. Even though the overall risk of VAPP is estimated at 1 case per 2.4 million doses administered I think it would be better if they went with the inactive strain.

I am not sure if I should trust "N"SNBC for accurate information.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: Prezbo369

What disturbs me is that you trust in the "science" to not be swayed by hundreds of billions of dollars, and the facts that hospitals get more full percentage wise by the day.

Sure yeah, insert irrational conspiracy theory here.....right?

Science works, it's verifiable and demonstrable, the device you've used to demonstrate your ignorance is a veritable symphony of the scientific method in action.....but yeah just keep running your mouth claiming to have knowledge that everyone else is unaware of, because you're a special snowflake.

LOL snowflake, you might as well leave the site, since you believe everything you are told by official sources despite no actual evidence that your "science" is protected by any oversight you can actually verify.

More "national security" blankets these drugs than any others in the world, you couldn't get anywhere NEAR the truth on the "SCIENCE" that is going on here.

Dam, these science believers have become at least as bad as the ones who believe in the fairy gods in the skies.

I should clarify, that to these people, SCIENCE somehow is above being messed with, being skewed, and is incapable of lying, all of which are not true, and certainly it does not have something making sure it only works for the betterment of things.

It is WHOLLY and TOTALLY at the whims of whomever sets the bar on whichever topic it tackles, and in THESE FIELDS, it is incredibly easy to skew data and ignore things they do not like, INCREDIBLE that people are so out of touch to think that entire belief systems are at play and controlling HUGE swaths, of the so-called SCIENCE.

I wish SCIENCE could get away from all of them, so we could have real truth.
edit on 9-4-2015 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
OK but there is this www.issuesinmedicalethics.org... and this India's Polio campaign unethical

And from the FDA regarding pertussis.

This research suggests that although individuals immunized with an acellular pertussis vaccine may be protected from disease, they may still become infected with the bacteria without always getting sick and are able to spread infection to others, including young infants who are susceptible to pertussis disease.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

OK but there is this www.issuesinmedicalethics.org... and this India's Polio campaign unethical

I believe I have already said that it would be better if they went to the inactive strain polio vaccine. The Oral Polio vaccine is with a live virus.

In fact, that is what I said in the very post you responded to and I quote myself.

OPV is cheaper to make and easier to get populaces to take over one that involves needles. Even though the overall risk of VAPP is estimated at 1 case per 2.4 million doses administered I think it would be better if they went with the inactive strain.

I feel like you are starting to beat a dead horse now.

Currently, there is no inactive strain Oral vaccine for polio if there was that would be ideal.

And from the FDA regarding pertussis.

There are concerns that people immunized from whooping cough "may" be able to carry the disease if they are exposed to it.

It can happen with Baboons which the OP has that study listed already. They do not know if humans can as well, but they are saying it "may" be possible based off of the Baboon study.

If they had used the word "can" instead of "may" that would mean they have evidence that it "can" happen.

Being medical they advise precaution.

That is science for you. If they don't know something for sure they will tell you.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Vaccines are good because they introduce viruses in a weakened state that is more readily forced into dorment states.

What?
Do you even know what that means?

originally posted by: AnuTyr
However its not 100% *immunity* because if the body has no Phages or methods of generating Antibodies against the infection. Then the virus is free to infect cells without proper integration.

I don't believe you understand the basic principle of how vaccination works.

originally posted by: AnuTyrAlso, Error in genetic coding such as those that build the immune system can cause people who get vaccines to contract diseases.

A citation for this would be useful.

originally posted by: AnuTyrAnd during the times that these viruses are active in the body and not being repressed are times when they target the specific methods of *Sheding* outside the body.

Only for live, unattenuated vaccines

originally posted by: AnuTyrNot all viruses come out via sweat glands, or Oil. Or spit, or blood, mucas ect ect.
Viruses usually only pick one or a few ways to spread infection to other hosts.

Nope, completely incorrect.

originally posted by: AnuTyrAs for the polio virus it is something that typically sits in the intestinal tract and so comes out via Stool.

Nope, not all of the time.

originally posted by: AnuTyrMany viruses actually target our intestinal tract because that is where the most cells live in the body, Cells as in Bacteria. An army of viruses can be generated from the intestine which then can make their way via the blood barrier into the blood stream and infect other tissue this is why diet is so important.

Statements like this needs citations.
Especially when they are scientifically incorrect.

originally posted by: AnuTyrBecause diet has an effect on the veracity of the bacteria living there and their susceptiblity to infection.
A lot of Ilness will start in the gut and work its way to the rest of the body, as many infections enter the body from our mouth.

There's some truth in that but not as much as you'd like to think.

originally posted by: AnuTyrAre people who get vaccines a hazard to other people?

Nope.
Nowhere near as much as someone who isn't vaccinated.

originally posted by: AnuTyrIt all depends on the state of their immune system and the state of the critters living in the body. Most humans have a strong system in place to ward against such disease but malnutrition and stress as well as constant exposure to pathogens is what causes new infections to be introduced to the body.

Nope.
People have an immune system which either works or is compromised.
There is no such thing as a "strong" immune system.

originally posted by: AnuTyrAnd that's just the viruses, I'm not even going to get into the other crap vaccines have in them to weaken them.
I personally don't like the idea of injecting anything into my blood stream at all, since most of our organs are used to filte out pollutants before it even reaches the blood stream. Injecting straight to the blood stream kinda ignores all that. And it takes signifigantly longer for the blood to be purified in the body leaving such things in the blood stream for a very long time.

So wrong it's almost laughable.
Vaccines are never injected directly into the blood-stream.
And how on earth do "our organs...filter out pollutants before (they) reach the blood-stream"
Seriously, how do they reach them?

originally posted by: AnuTyrThis is why drug users will typically have the drugs in their system for extended periods of time.

Nope.
That depends on the half-life of the drug and the individual's relative metabolism.

Lots of words.
So much wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

LOL snowflake, you might as well leave the site, since you believe everything you are told by official sources despite no actual evidence that your "science" is protected by any oversight you can actually verify.

I'll believe anything that has good reasons and or evidence behind it and reject anything that has poor or no good reasons behind it, that's kinda the whole point here....but nothing to verify it? Are you really that blind and delusional as to ignore everything around you?

More "national security" blankets these drugs than any others in the world, you couldn't get anywhere NEAR the truth on the "SCIENCE" that is going on here.

And you know/can discern the real truth.......a very special snowflake indeed.....lol

Dam, these science believers have become at least as bad as the ones who believe in the fairy gods in the skies.

Then you know nothing of either and posses no critical thinking skills if you can even begin to compare the two.

And FYI Beavers build dams...

I should clarify, that to these people, SCIENCE somehow is above being messed with, being skewed, and is incapable of lying, all of which are not true, and certainly it does not have something making sure it only works for the betterment of things.

It is WHOLLY and TOTALLY at the whims of whomever sets the bar on whichever topic it tackles, and in THESE FIELDS, it is incredibly easy to skew data and ignore things they do not like, INCREDIBLE that people are so out of touch to think that entire belief systems are at play and controlling HUGE swaths, of the so-called SCIENCE.

I wish SCIENCE could get away from all of them, so we could have real truth.

Again with claims of 'the truth!' and no evidence or reasons behind it, you just know that you know right?...

You literally know nothing of the topics you bring up, yet think you know enough to set the entire world straight if only people would listen to you!.......lol

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

nice thread!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sorry about that. I was posting a different link other than NSNBC with same info.

So basically, some of the reasons possibly why the pertussis vaccine is failing in vaccinated populations is due to vaccine shedding,vaccine drift and/or weak vaccine response. Yes,science does not know for sure but the current mandate is for us to roll up our sleeve for more and more boosters even if in fact we may be infecting those around us. Isn't that the complete opposite of herd immunity? O well, the herd is large.

This study using mice[url=http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/01/16/infdis.jiu030.full.pdf]lends to this.
It is possible that the effects of acellular vaccination could mask symptoms to
allow infected individuals to act as unsuspecting reservoirs for potential spread to more
susceptible individuals.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So basically, some of the reasons possibly why the pertussis vaccine is failing in vaccinated populations is due to vaccine shedding

No

vaccine drift

If you mean antigenic drift the answer is also no.

weak vaccine response

No. Unless you meant diminished immunity or waning immunity from childhood pertussis vaccines then yes because people can lose immunity over time. Booster shots take care of that.

Yes,science does not know for sure but the current mandate is for us to roll up our sleeve for more and more boosters even if in fact we may be infecting those around us.

I can see why you may think that if you are basing your response off of an assumption on your part that your above statement was true which it isn't.

Isn't that the complete opposite of herd immunity?

No

This study using mice[link broken]lends to this.

It is possible that the effects of acellular vaccination could mask symptoms to allow infected individuals to act as unsuspecting reservoirs for potential spread to more susceptible individuals.

I am not sure what your broken link actually says I even tried copy and pasting it. I am pretty sure the mouse study if it is on pertussis is saying pretty much the same thing as the Baboon study.

You know that herd immunity thing you seem to misunderstand it would prevent people from even coming into contact with a live virus where they "may" be able to pick it up.

BTW it is pertinent to understand both of the studies are about the "acellular pertussis vaccine". “Acellular”, meaning that the pertussis component contains only a part of the pertussis organism.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Don't get vaccs whilst pregnant! www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

edit on 10-4-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

It always seems to me, everytime flu shots become available suddenly everyone gets sick, coincidence? Create the problem sell the cure.

I don't get vaccinated because of my immense distrust of the pharmaceutical industry. I cured myself of heartburn for $10 VS many hundreds of dollars in pills to control it. I have a permanent disability as a result of taking antidepressants, I also have conditions believed to be caused by having taken ritalin as a child.

I fully and completely believe this to be true.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

It always seems to me, everytime flu shots become available suddenly everyone gets sick, coincidence? Create the problem sell the cure.

I don't get vaccinated because of my immense distrust of the pharmaceutical industry. I cured myself of heartburn for $10 VS many hundreds of dollars in pills to control it. I have a permanent disability as a result of taking antidepressants, I also have conditions believed to be caused by having taken ritalin as a child.

I fully and completely believe this to be true.

Or could be that they are given during the 'flu season.
Conspiracy?
Nope.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Don't get vaccs whilst pregnant! www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

Don't read studies that use misrepresentative data!

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You mean injecting someone with a live virus may, potentially, involve becoming ill by this virus? And that it may be contagious? I had no idea!

#I'mprochoice

Because I can choose what goes in my body just like I can choose what comes out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join