It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.

Source

The article states that a vaccine recipient can carry the disease in the back of their throat and infect others even though they don't display any symptoms of the disease. While this may not diminish the effectiveness of the vaccine itself, it certainly raises concern.

Adults have contracted polio from recently vaccinated infants. A father from Staten Island ended up in a wheel chair after contracting polio while changing his daughter's diaper. He received a 22.5 million dollar award in 2009.

I work in healthcare and there is no quarantine period after our employees receive the flu shot or PPD test. There are many residents with compromised immune systems who receive immediate, daily and weekly care from people who have been given a vaccine or TB test.

Our very own infection control nurse came down with the flu and was back to work the moment she began to feel better. Our building contracted the virus just days after. She was one of the very first to receive the vaccination.

Both unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals are at risk from exposure to those recently vaccinated. Vaccine failure is widespread; vaccine-induced immunity is not permanent and recent outbreaks of diseases such as whooping cough, mumps and measles have occurred in fully vaccinated populations.

I refuse to take vaccines and that is my choice. I have been attacked recently by a few members on here about my decision and while I respect their views on the matter, what I do to achieve optimal health far exceeds what any vaccine is capable of in my opinion.

Vaccines have the potential to protect as well as infect. The very thing you are trying to keep from contracting and spreading may still arise in heavily vaccinated populations due to the person's ability to "carry" or transmit the disease. If you decide to get vaccinated, be aware of this danger and limit your exposure as much as possible to the ones you love and care for.

References:

1. www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

2. www.stjude.org...

3. Outbreak of Measles Among Persons With Prior Evidence of Immunity, New York City, 2011 cid.oxfordjournals.org...

4. Detection of Measles Virus RNA in Urine Specimens from Vaccine Recipients www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

5. Comparison of the Safety, Vaccine Virus Shedding and Immunogenicity of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A and B, Live Cold-Adapted, Administered to Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-Infected and Non-HIV Infected Adults jid.oxfordjournals.org...

6. Sibling Transmission of Vaccine-Derived Rotavirus (RotaTeq) Associated with Rotavirus Gastroenteritis pediatrics.aappublications.org...

7. Polio vaccination may continue after wild virus fades www.cidrap.umn.edu...

8. Engineering attenuated virus vaccines by controlling replication fidelity www.nature.com...

9. CASE OF VACCINE-ASSOCIATED MEASLES FIVE WEEKS POST-IMMUNISATION, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, OCTOBER 2013 www.eurosurveillance.org...

10. The Safety Profile of Varicella Vaccine: A 10-Year Review jid.oxfordjournals.org...

11. Comparison of Shedding Characteristics of Seasonal Influenza Virus (Sub)Types and Influenza A(H1N1)pdm09; Germany, 2007-2011 journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0051653

12. Epigenetics of Host-Pathogen Interactions: The Road Ahead and the Road Behind journals.plos.org.../journal.ppat.1003007

13. Animal Models for Influenza Virus Pathogenesis and Transmission www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

14. Acellular pertussis vaccines protect against disease but fail to prevent infection and transmission in a nonhuman primate mode www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

15. Study Finds Parents Can Pass Whooping Cough to Babies www.nytimes.com...

16. Immunized People Getting Whooping Cough www.kpbs.org...

17. Vaccine Failure -- Over 1000 Got Mumps in NY in Last Six Months articles.mercola.com...

18. Impact of Repeated Vaccination on Vaccine Effectiveness Against Influenza A(H3N2) and B During 8 Seasons cid.oxfordjournals.org...

19. articles.mercola.com...

20. www.nydailynews.com...

21. naturalsociety.com...

22. www.cdc.gov...

23. vaccineimpact.com...

edit on 7-4-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

CNBC picked up the article, but unless I am reading this wrong it was written by the Weston A. Price Foundation which I have been reading through their site finding things like Homeopathy and holistic dentistry.

IMO the article should be taken with more than just a pinch of salt. Especially since their article seems to say some contradictory things compared to the sources they listed such as source number 3 covering measles.

While trying to find if the story was picked up elsewhere I found this.

Respectful Insolence

CNBC publishes an antivaccine press release from the Weston A. Price Foundation and Leslie Manookian

Another thing that I’ve noticed over the years is a particularly sneaky tactic of antivaccinationists, and that’s to get a press release or other bit of propaganda published in such a way that it looks as though it’s a legitimate news story. Just this week, it’s happened again. It’s a story that fulfills all the criteria of such a technique: (1) it looks like a real news story if you don’t look at it that closely (which most readers don’t) and (2) it spreads antivaccine nonsense. In this case, it’s a press release from the Weston A. Price Foundation that popped up on CNBC’s Globe Newswire entitled Public Health Officials Know: Recently Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease that’s led people to question Why Is CNBC Posting Anti-Vaccination Propaganda? It appears on a web page in such a way that it looks like a legitimate story. A reader has to scroll all the way down to the very end of the story, with the contacts buried even beyond all the references:

CONTACT: Kim Hartke, 703-860-2711703-860-2711, press@westonaprice.org Leslie Manookian, 208-721-2135 208-721-2135, leslie@greatergoodmovie.org

Leslie Manookian? We’ve met her before. She’s the producer of an antivaccine propaganda movie (The Greater Good) released a three years ago that was so chock full of egregious antivaccine misinformation that it got an even more detailed than usual patented Orac deconstruction. It deserved it, too, in a big way. She was also the moderator of a debate between Julian Whitaker, who argued the antivaccine side, and Steve Novella, who argued (and won) the pro-science side. In any case, the CNBC press release is virtually identical to this press release from a month ago posted on the Weston A. Price website entitled, Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease Should the Recently Vaccinated be Quarantined to Prevent Outbreaks?

Needs more salt.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

More salt...

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The Weston A. Price Foundation is the messenger and their references are the message. Knocking over one does not start a domino effect. I'll need 22 more strikes until the next inning. Not to mention, you sourced a blog.

edit on 7-4-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What do you know of Weston Price? a nice cursory read? PLEASE The man was amazing and folks that support the recent vaccine agenda..ala Bill Gates are SH-lls.
I cannot believe how many people on both sides of the damned political aisle support the modern idiom of big pharm...does it pay well?

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Well, people can question the sources all they like, but I know I personally have caught flu from someone ELSE getting the vaccine. Since that close family member stopped getting the shots. none of us has had the flu.

I can understand debating this, and that's all good. The folks that worry me are the ones who claim they would literally shoot someone for not being vaccinated, and treat them as some "threat" to "public safety". That's beyond ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yes and my closest friends work at Eli Lily and one of their children admittedly GOT autism from the MMR and over a conversation he referred to his 4th child (autism from the MMR) and he has used homeopathic medicine to cure it over 6 years( pusitilla ?c)

Your ignorance is obvious, and learn something before you speak...why do you think homeopathy can legally make structure function claims with the FDA? do you suppose there is evidence?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is a very good thread OP. I can see what you are saying and evidence shows it to be true. So those who are vaccinated are the ones that are possibly spreading disease. How handy. People are worried about getting sick from people who aren't vaccinated when they should be worried about getting sick from those who are vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Let me explain physiology to you...see any foreign body injected into the blood stream can and most frequently will be viewed by the body as an ANTIGEN. So a nice vaccine say using Rhesus Monkey Thyroid (shux what uses that?) for measeles creates an antigen response to not just the measles but the analog functioning thyroid in the human inoculated..

Parents would give anything to make their kids immune to disease...this method DOES NOT WORK in its modern idiom. Have a kid...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The press release that CNBC picked up is a mishmash of quote mining from other articles that misleads the reader.

The only vaccine out of all they talk about that carries any danger of secondary transmission is the Oral Polio vaccine which the US does not administer and oral rotavirus that can only be shed through stool which is easily avoided by washing hands. Any and all dangers will always be with live virus vaccines most if not all are not used in the US.

It only took me a few moments to read 2 of their sources to find out the source didn't affirm their claims.

Secondary Transmission: The short and sweet about live virus vaccine shedding.

I know that no matter what I source most will not read them anyway but the above source could be found in my previous one.

Seriously, your complaining about my source while forgetting yours is a press release from The Weston A. Price Foundation which is really a repackaged release that is kind of old and no other reputable News site ran the release just some crank sites. IMO it slipped through the cracks. Since they ran it CNBC added this to the release.

This is one of numerous press releases distributed by Globe
Newswire. CNBC carries material from several press release distributors as a service to our readers. (You can find them here … www.cnbc.com...

I read your press release checked some of its claims and they didn't match up and I think everyone should check for themselves but the thing is thrown together in Gish Gallop fashion so most will simply go with their confirmation bias and never investigate.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yes and my closest friends work at Eli Lily and one of their children admittedly GOT autism from the MMR and over a conversation he referred to his 4th child (autism from the MMR) and he has used homeopathic medicine to cure it over 6 years( pusitilla ?c)

Your ignorance is obvious, and learn something before you speak...why do you think homeopathy can legally make structure function claims with the FDA? do you suppose there is evidence?

Let me get this straight.

Your friends kid had Autism which is being blamed on a vaccine and they cured it with WATER/homeopothy.

The other homeopathy is alcohol I assume they were not giving the kid that.

Some will not get it.lol
edit on 7-4-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure he is using the wrong word. There are some natural ways that work to lessen the effects and actually can reverse Autism. I don't think homeopathic medicine would work for that.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, I don't feel like cutting someone slack for possibly using the wrong word after they make statements like..

Your ignorance is obvious, and learn something before you speak...why do you think homeopathy can legally make structure function claims with the FDA?

There really wasn't any need for him/her to be so insulting. He/she even tried to insinuate I am a shill in one of the three posts responding to one of mine.

I am not cutting him/her any slack, but I am not taking him/her serious either. I can't after that tiraid.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's all futile.

One side presents sources to support their argument. The other side refutes.

Vice versa.

Argument ensues.

Thread becomes just like every other.

Morning ATS

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I would never in a million years trust a US pharma manufactured vaccines.

Or the people who promote it/defend it online or otherwise

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Once you get given a virus, it stays in your body forever. And only the immune system sends it into remission where it sits dorment.

There is no such thing as *Curing* any virus, People who get vaccines will undoubtly horde these pathogens in their body.

No symptoms may be noticeable until the viruses become active and start raging in the body, where it will cling to cells and steal RNA well at the same time injecting their own. New viruses emerge from the infected cell, Carrying blocks of RNA stranded coding that is not an exact copy of the original virus that infected it. We can call this viral evolution, If a virus changes appearence to much from this the immune system may not reconize the pathogen immediately causing it to spread and show minor symptoms within infected tissue, however non immediate syptoms such as cough, fever, headache aches or pains may not be noticable for days, sometimes even months. it is during this period that viruses * Shed* as it were, out through bodily fluids. Some migrate towards mucas membrains and become transmittable via breath/cough.

This is how the flu is passed around so easily. And as soon as the immune system notices these infections it begins fighting, if it wins the virus goes into remission and repeats this process again however it is possible that the virus could win also known as Death or chronic debilitating diseases which follow as chronic symptoms of such infection.

Vaccines help in the short-term but only for the user, as the virus rages in the body at a weakened state. It is likely to fix this weakened state once it infects host cells to regenerate another 'strain' from the cell host. Which then make there way through the intergration of the hosts genome via 2 processes. lysogenic and lytic cycle. Lysogenic is when the virus takes on a positive or neutral role within the cell and becomes intergrated within the whole genome if the organism. Lytic is when the virus takes on an agressive form and begins attacking cells in order to multiply.

In a ressessed state the virus will *hide* inside of cells well not populating and infecting as well as imbed itself into the genome of the host.

Basically, you can never truely eliminate viruses.

So when you get a vaccine the virus will be in Lytic stage, actively infection replicating and excreting out of the body. Which then gets picked up by other potencial hosts such as your boss, your co-workers, your children your dog and pets your mom ect when interacting.

Viruses have specific coding and are known to excrete more often than not in bodily fluids, such as urine, sweat, saliva, sperm, blood ect. it just depends on what the virus is coded to shed from.

This *Shedding* term is from the Lytic cycle of viruses which all viruses have. It seems that people who get vaccines simply do not understand exactly what a vaccine is and what it does.

Of course you are a potencial hazard to everyone and everything around you, You don't just immediately gain the Lysogenic effects of viruses immediately, the immune system need to learn to suppress the virus first to force it into the lysogenic cycle. Sometimes when a virus infects a cell or bacteria it can have a lysogenic effect where the virus remains in the bacteria and alters it for the benefit of the host, Creating Phages.

White blood cells are a phage, that tag infected cells and bacteria for other phages to attack. Our immune system is created of intergrated virus+bacterial compound in order to dissolve and even replicate more phages from infected cells. However when someone gets a vaccine it does not mean that THEIR immune system knows how to force viruses into lysogenic stage. as lytic stage always comes first. Hope this helps.

edit on am4u3015Wed, 08 Apr 2015 03:13:57 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
In the short term, Yes people with vaccines are carrying the virus and yes it is transmittable to other people.
The only people who would tell you no are people being paid and bought out to tell you no. Anyone who studys virology who is being honest with you would tell you this. However many are bought for and paid by big pharma and would purposely lie to you as they are not your doctor, they are not your friend. They are researchers for the very same people who are paying to distribute the lame explainations pro-vacciners use to convince people that getting viruses injected into you is a fantastic idea.

However ask any of these viralologists if they get vaccines and if it's a good idea and you will see it in their eyes they say a hessitant Yes. or just brush it off like it's a stupid question to ask hahaha. It is good to have weakened viruses because the coding is weakened thus making them more likely to move into remission waiting to reinfect to repair their coding rather than just simply go into pure lysic however some cells may have lysogenic viruses well other cells have Lysic viruses.
They can be in both states at the same time, so you can't exactly get rid of it....

edit on am4u3015Wed, 08 Apr 2015 03:32:51 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

edit on am40000003015Wed, 08 Apr 2015 03:35:42 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

What do you know of Weston Price? a nice cursory read? PLEASE The man was amazing and folks that support the recent vaccine agenda..ala Bill Gates are SH-lls.
I cannot believe how many people on both sides of the damned political aisle support the modern idiom of big pharm...does it pay well?

Bill Gates is a scum bag.....Hmm whats lower than a scum bag. He wants depopulation and global government. Ted Turner is another scum bag who wants the same things.

We need to stop funding these fascist pigs with our hard earned money. They take that money and use it for downright evil things. Think I am nuts take a good hard look at common core education. This man is scum.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Read what i wrote and watch the videos i posted for any doubters saying vaccines don't cause other people to be infected because it does.

Stress can cause Lytic cycles of viruses from lysogentic cycles if they think the host cell is in potencial trouble of dying.

This is why they fight to reproduce, some virus feel the enviroment might be threatening and so go into lytic stage, mass infecting bacteria and bursting it open with dozens of new viruses which repeat the process creating armies.

This is why reducing stress when sick is benificial, same thing for remaining happy, eating well and maintaining a good life style. Because at any point, things living in our body can go mutany on us, Viruses are just different ways these things can cause mutany. There are plenty of people on Earth who are infected with viruses who don't show symptoms simply because the bacteria or host cells do not feel threatened from dying.

We are ecosystems, and must take care of what is inside of us. Or it will devour us inside out and find someone else to cling to who is a more appreciative, respectful and caring host.

say this to yourself, I love myself and i love my body. I love being alive and have a long life ahead of me. And never forget it. Even if we are sick, always think it. And eat well to convince your body further.
edit on am40000003015Wed, 08 Apr 2015 04:01:02 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
wow the anti vac paranoia has plunged to new lows today. I have never read so much nonsense in all my life. Complete utter ignorance. FYI it does not matter how many links to the intrent you post it does not make it "true" if all the links are to like minded sites all regurgitating and copying the same original nonsense.

I suggest you read this weeks New Scientist for a very nice explanation as to how people can have such unbelievable beliefs....a real eye opener.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
wow the anti vac paranoia has plunged to new lows today. I have never read so much nonsense in all my life. Complete utter ignorance. FYI it does not matter how many links to the intrent you post it does not make it "true" if all the links are to like minded sites all regurgitating and copying the same original nonsense.

I suggest you read this weeks New Scientist for a very nice explanation as to how people can have such unbelievable beliefs....a real eye opener.

The OP and many of the regular 'I have an anecdotal tale about vaccinations' crowd seem to feed off it.

And the OP claims to work in the health industry....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join