It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 Days: Treasury Says Debt Has Been Frozen at $18,112,975,000,000

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You got yoruselfs into this debt mess by constantly voting in successive incompetent governments...

I think TPTB all know we are headed for a extinction event and that's why no gives two #ts about debt. Sometimes i think that's the only thing that makes sense. It's all going tits up, so lets all do whatever we want for the last remaining years we have. It doesn't seem to matter who we elect, they all do the same crazy thing.

V

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We had a little help with the European Illuminati mainly that hag you call queen. When this all gets sorted out Europe will have a lot to answer for.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
We had a little help with the European Illuminati mainly that hag you call queen. When this all gets sorted out Europe will have a lot to answer for.

Last time I checked the USA hasnt been linked to the UK monacrhcy since 1776!

So no you only have yourselfs to blame!

You cant kick the British out then 200 years later blame your countrys woes and bad debt on us!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yea well, it looks like one of our founding fathers was right again....

Thomas Jefferson is credited with the following sage advice, “The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.”

It's just a matter of time......

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

You cant kick the British out then 200 years later blame your countrys woes and bad debt on us!

It's your uncle Rothschild !!

And the U.K. is a bust out too.

Just all those busted countries in Europe.

World Debt Clocks

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crazyewok

It's your uncle Rothschild !!

And the U.K. is a bust out too.

Just all those busted countries in Europe.

World Debt Clocks

True and we are to blame for our own debt.

But we are not to blame for yours

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

whoa.

I wonder if treasury reserve notes ARE going to replace the federal reserve notes??!! I heard that down the grape vine but came to the conclusion it was all bunk.

Would be nice. I want to trust the source.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick
The only 2 Presidents in this country to actually try to do away with the "Federal Reserve" and hand the economy back to the US Treasury wound up assassinated .Kennedy did and several Treasury notes were printed and they were backed by silver ( the Federal Reserve already had all our gold). After he was assassinated that was reversed and those US Treasury notes were made illegal to use.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You are naïve if you believe that.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Face it, if our country is (actually) "we the people" then we are responsible for it.

We are like neglectful parents who are "all of a sudden" shocked by the ill behavior of our children.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

*but he was a good kid*....

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Seems to me the Federal Reserve has a money problem not the United States. We can always change our currency.

Wrong, it is a problem of the United States. The Federal Reserve is seen by the world as the central bank of the US government, the Federal Reserve is the only institution with the ability to authorize the creation of US dollars, and the US dollar is considered to be the world reserve currency and petrodollar. It's not as simple as throwing the US dollar out the window and starting with a new currency. What about all the nations around the world who hold a large amount of US dollars? But who cares if we make their dollars worthless, screw all those guys right? The US government has gotten itself into this situation and they can't simply get out of it by leaving everyone else with the debt. That would be what you call a pyramid scheme, and it would be the biggest in history.

The world trusts in the US dollar to remain stable because its the world reserve currency. And the dollar has remained surprisingly strong over the last few years, even though the US economy is drowning in debt and the money supply is being inflated like there's no tomorrow. I think it's probably all the war in the ME region which has kept the US dollar high over the last few years and that is the prime reason why the US government has put so much effort into creating new enemies for them to fight in the ME region. The US dollar has been propped up by oil, blood, and lies. All the effort put into keeping the dollar high would be wasted if the US dollar was discarded in favor of a State owned currency and all the people left holding US dollars would be screwed.
edit on 8/4/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Unbelievable amount of debt. Maybe think it is time for the US to call in on debt owed to the US.

get-this-world-owes-us-nearly-as-much-it-owes-world

chinas-secret-it-owes-americans-nearly-1-tril... lion

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Funny how right wing Americans love to debate all that wonderful Washington foreign policy but they never ask who is gonna foot the bill and for how long

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I believe a woman went crazy and got shot in front of the capitol when it got out of hand last year. Will this happen again you think??? Maybe this time someone will be shot in front of the White House, and if we are lucky it will be a traitor.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

www.usdebtclock.org...#

US debt clock above , seems it is not ticking over as fast as last time i looked .

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

If this does not finally prove the entire system is a flat out lie I do not know what will. Thankfully people for the most part are apathetic and stupid.

What is on TV or what new APP should I download or.....My favorite sports team. Crap in....Crap out. People do not even bother to look up anymore. Pathetic is the only word the really sums it up. This story like the 1000 before it will come and go and that little scum bag Bieber will finally come out of the closet or something and that is all the fools will care about.
edit on 8-4-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You are not a shill, no shill even a bad one would bash the Federal Reserve like that

We may disagree on all the other things US does

But at least I respect you for not being a shill

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I remember hearing the fed owes some gold to certain countries.

I guess we should just keep it.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
Exactly. That if the FEDs debt not mine.

It is their currency.

I say we just switch to the previous metals standard and begin issuing new currency.

At the same time, we honor debts to other nations but tell the FED and their privste anonymous share holders to stuff it, it isn't like any of the rest of us can ever get in on the scam.

Problem solved in my opinion.

This is impossible. There is not enough gold, silver, and platinum in the world to cover even the US's current money supply, to say nothing of the rest of the world. The only commodity that can physically back currency right now is oil and that will only be the case for another couple years as world supplies shrink and wealth grows (and it involves holding rather than using the oil so it's impractical).

Currencies based on non physical goods are the only way to go moving forward. That could be bitcoins which hold value due to the electricity to create them, or the route most nations have gone which is debt backed currency. Either way, returning to a gold or any other standard is literally impossible without wiping out 90% of the wealth in the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join