It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Charleston cop charged with murder after video surfaces of him shooting man in the back

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: bullcat

You just described what our govt is SUPPOSED to be.

But our consitution is toilet paper.

Jefferson had it right: It is time for the tree of liberty to be watered by the blood of tyrants and patriots alike.

So do it, don't talk it.

Defend it or shut up.

Get this guy.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think, they should invent a coward-detcting-test for US cops.
It seems US cops shoot very quickly because they are cowards.

I would not want cowards to be the cops in my country.
But then again, most USAmericans want guns as their guaranty for freedom.
So most USAmericans are cowards. Where do you get cops, who aren't?

I think this is a national problem. Solve it or don't. Personally I think, US can't solve it, because most inhabitants are fainthearted and need strong arms to protect them.

So get more independant and strong!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

They're not cowards, they're psychopaths who get away murder.

Hopefully not this one, I don't think he will because he is being hung out to dry to set an example.

However, he will get a light sentence probably or some way to get out early.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am ready. Are you?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I am ready. Are you?

Sure, book a flight. After all it seems more people outside the US know more about the constitution and history and present and probable future than people living there.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So..you do not live in the US yet feel as if you know what is going on? Your country is populated by less intelligent people who eat dirt. See how that works?

Go away. You are clueless.

The officer was not a coward, he was weak, he was angry, he is a psycopath but anyone placing themselves in the line of fire are not cowards.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So..you do not live in the US yet feel as if you know what is going on? Your country is populated by less intelligent people who eat dirt. See how that works?

Go away. You are clueless.

The officer was not a coward, he was weak, he was angry, he is a psycopath but anyone placing themselves in the line of fire are not cowards.

_javascript:icon('
')

Wait, what? he was in the LINE OF FIRE?

From what I saw, he was STANDING BEHIND THE GUN PULLING THE TRIGGER at a guy RUNNING AWAY.

How is that standing in the LINE OF FIRE?

One thing for sure, he IS in the LINE OF FIRE now.

edit on 8-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I live there. I am well versed in the constitution.

This is supposed to be a country of the people, by the people, and yet special interests rule. Big bucks rule. Professional politicians rule. Lawyers rule. People of low moral standards rule.

Care to have a discussion about the constitution? I am ready.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No, knucklehead. I was speaking of police in general. If you are a police officer, you are in the line of fire.

He was a policeman, therefore he took a job that placed him in the line of fire. Anyone who claims the job of being a policeman does not come with risks to life and limb is a moron.

As I stated in an earlier post: It was a bad, bad shooting. There is no excuse for shooting someone in the back ... and then claiming self defense? Thats just laughable.

You, on the other hand, are sitting on the sidelines being all self-righteous and spoiling for a fight ON THE INTERNET, for crying out loud. LOL

edit on 8-4-2015 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You are angry at me? Be angry at the coward.
I don't see how you can excuse this.
And I guess, you are angry, because even you don't have an explanation. It is what it is.

I had to accept this these day, when a co-pilot of my country killed 149 people, including babies and kids. When such things happen, there is no excuse. Call it weakness and angryness, it simply was wrong. I call it cowardice.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No, knucklehead. I was speaking of police in general. If you are a police officer, you are in the line of fire.

He was a policeman, therefore he took a job that placed him in the line of fire. Anyone who claims the job of being a policeman does not come with risks to life and limb is a moron.

As I stated in an earlier post: It was a bad, bad shooting. There is no excuse for shooting someone in the back ... and then claiming self defense? Thats just laughable.

You, on the other hand, are sitting on the sidelines being all self-righteous and spoiling for a fight ON THE INTERNET, for crying out loud. LOL

He probably took the job because nobody else would hire him.

I wonder if he ever worked for the TSA too.

I hear they take scumbags too. in fact, I think its a requirement.

It is people like that (and the TSA grope gangs) why I keep my money out of America, I refuse to buy anything American and never go on business or holiday there. (I also boycott Israeli products).

edit on 8-4-2015 by bullcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

lol dude...seriously? Where do you get I am angry?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

You didn't? So I don't want to see you get angry at all.

edit on 8-4-2015 by Siddharta because: shocked

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Would yout say construction, manufacturers or miners are in the line of fire? They are more likely to die at work. And they don't even get a parade.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs
My point is all the fuss in Ferguson over a sh%tbag like Brown, this one is plain as day..no guessing here what happened as its been recorded. Think of how upset people will be here when it is right there for all to see. I wasn't implying that Wilson got a soft pass..my wording could of been better.

edit on 8-4-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I normally support the police, but I can't in this instance. What happened to just tackling the man? They made it sound like the man was running, that wasn't running, that was a slow jog. He didn't look to need to shoot the man.

The full video does look like the man tried to grab his tazer, but we just can't see it well enough to say for sure.
edit on 8-4-2015 by Stuship because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
I think, they should invent a coward-detcting-test for US cops.
It seems US cops shoot very quickly because they are cowards.

Actually they should give that same exact coward-detecting-test to everyone because lots of criminals shoot very quickly because they are cowards.

Yah, that sounds as ridiculous as your statement.

Their is no justification for what this video shows. I hope this waste of flesh person (the officer) gets exactly the same punishment as a criminal would get then throw an extra 20 years on top for being a person in a position of power and abusing that position.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stuship

The full video does look like the man tried to grab his tazer, but we just can't see it well enough to say for sure.

To me, it looks like the cop went to tazer the guy, and in a reaction, maybe to being tazed, he knocked the taser from the cops hands to the ground and ran. I heard in an interview with a local counsel woman, that the man had tazer leads embedded in his skin. Not sure where.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I live there. I am well versed in the constitution.

This is supposed to be a country of the people, by the people, and yet special interests rule. Big bucks rule. Professional politicians rule. Lawyers rule. People of low moral standards rule.

Care to have a discussion about the constitution? I am ready.

if you want to be technical, our country's always been about special interests. The Founders didn't hold a vote of the citizens to decide on a revolution. They made the decision by themselves. And you should probably look into the vast wealth of many of the founders, as well as the Robber Barons of the late 1800s through the early 1900s. They were the equivalents of today's oligarchs.

Also, "low moral standards" has nothing to do with being American or "un-American". Otherwise we never would've had the Native American Genocide or the slave trade. Buildings like the White House & Capitol Building were built by slaves, and major universities like Harvard owned slaves. Today's American population is far more caring & moral than before, going by those standards.

And to stay on topic: It's good that they're actually pressing charges this time, but it never should've come to this in the first place. I want to see politicians on both sides finally working to stop crap like this, be it mandatory cameras on officers, independent investigations every time police fire their weapons, etc. This is actually one reason why I'm not a Democrat. They have no problem pandering to my community when they need votes or fundraising, but ignore crap like this when they're actually writing & passing laws.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ISawItFirst

Ok smart feller: Of all the jobs in the US, which are most likely to suffer death or injury at the hand of another person intent on doing them harm?

Last post: I have this philosophy that arguing with idiots makes me dumber and I have already lost 10 IQ points.

My IQ, before someone makes a smart aleck response has been measured at between 127 and 135, so my only conclusion is that posting on ATS has probably turned me into a moron. More than likely the same IQ as people who get shot by police. I have managed to avoid placing myself in that position, but now that I am incredibly dumber who knows...maybe I will go rob a licquer store now.

lol (I couldnt resist)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join