It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Trainer Spoke Fluent Russian - Crosses US-Mexico Border

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Breitbart Texas exclusively obtained leaked information on the Iraqi man who was apprehended while illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border into Texas on February 12, 2015.

The Border Patrol agent responsible for interviewing the subject initially expressed concerns that the Iraqi was sent by Russia, largely due to the Iraqi man’s history as a military trainer, his speaking several languages, including Russian, and his having lived in Crimea, according to one of the leaked documents.

It is significant to note that Border Patrol processing an individual does not mean that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) actually deported the individual.

Iraqi Caught Crossing US-Mexico Border was ...
Military Trainer and Spoke Fluent Russian

-
OPINION:

You SHOULD be able to ... " Spot Suspicious Activity "

edit on 7-4-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

"Huddled masses yearning to breathe free", huh?
edit on 1428446820Tuesday30Tue, 07 Apr 2015 17:47:00 -0500pmTuesday4750530 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So then the Iraqis and Russians are invading the US then?

My moms nurse is Russian decent from Ukraine even, broken english… is she a plant too?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The problem here is... it's hard to know if he was sent here by Russia or if he just wanted to get out of the massive hell-hole he calls home.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

His family get togethers must be a pain considering they live in so many countries!

Love the bit where they say he said Russia invaded Crimea,guess the plan is the USA now :-/

Well that's what they want you to believe anyway but anyone sane would see through it

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Not a very good spy, or Russian asset, if he gave up all that info on himself.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

"Huddled masses yearning to breathe free", huh?

That whole "legal immigration" thing huh?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Siddig El Oswald....

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

My moms nurse is Russian decent from Ukraine even, broken english… is she a plant too?

do you have to always reply to everything being a snarky jerk?

Christ decorum has gone out the window here at ATS along with respecting other members

No ones asking you to believe everything hook line and sinker but it IS a good idea to take all information in account when looking at the bigger picture of things.....

All the post was supplying were the facts.......he spoke multiple languages spent a lot of time and that area and was a military trainer.

Now having been in the military , If we caught someone crossing our post while over seas and they had these qualities we would be looking more into them as well.....

To ignore or dismiss certain things off hand is ignorance.....

edit on 4/7/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

but anyone sane would see through it

And this thread… (smile)

I suppose its too much of a reach to say he's related to Putin…

Maybe Fox News will uncover that.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Believe anything you want. This is so obviously BS… deep operative on secret spy mission crossing border into US speaking Russian no less…

No ones asking you to believe everything hook line and sinker but it IS a good idea to take all information in account when looking at the bigger picture of things…..

The bigger picture being the US is invading countries, not the Russians?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
whoops…
edit on 7-4-2015 by intrptr because: double post

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Believe anything you want. This is so obviously BS… deep operative on secret spy mission crossing border into US speaking Russian no less…

No one said he was FOR A FACT an operative, they are questioning who he is and the fact that hes on our border sneaking in, instead of coming in normal channels, especially the fact that hes not FROM MEXICO....

YOu say its BS, how can you PROVE that its BS? do you have the facts?

I find it comical that someone outright caling something BS with seemingly having NONE of the facts seems to know more then the border agents.....

The bigger picture being the US is invading countries, not the Russians?

This thread isnt about the US invading anyone, stay on topic...

However it would Seem Ukraine and Georgia on occasion would seem to differ on Russian not invading anyone....

How bout putting your hate for the US aside long enough to use those critical thinking skills......

Your obvious disdain clouds your objectivity

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm sure this is totally an isolated incident and only legal immigrants cross our borders. * sarcasm *

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Did the nurse cross the border illegally?

If this Iraqi is legit, then why attempt to sneak in?

I bet they're doing surveys for future campaigns.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You may be a plant, as your English writing skills are sketchy. I recommend ESL classes. There's a world of difference between a decent Russian and one of Russian descent.

I believe that you did not read the report, and your post is a knee-jerk reaction.

The fact that this guy gave up a ton of information is also sketchy. It could be they released this little jewel to get people 'freaked out' about people coming up from Mexico. Maybe it's not even real.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

exactly and thats the key point right there ,they can poopoo this all they want but thats a glaring issue right there....

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Looks like the remake of Red Dawn had it wrong Haha.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Did the nurse cross the border illegally?

Have you been to Iraq recently? It's been in the newspapers a bit.

It might be simple: guy thinks, "I speak Arabic and Russian and know something about Crimea. Americans will hire me, right? They hire random Mexicans to wash cars, why not me?"

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join