It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Confirmed , Official Reveal Tomorrow !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The news has broken today via a leak on a Russian website of the Game Informer exclusive on the game which Eidos-Montreal will officially announce the game tomorrow.
Adam Jensen returns in what is billed to be a sequel to Human Revolution set in 2029 , obviously there are few details at the moment but just knowing a new Deus Ex is on the horizon is enough until the official reveal tomorrow.

We spent two days in Eidos-Montreal's studio, talking with the team and learning about how they build a realistic future. We go in depth on some of Jensen's new augmentations that help improve the stealth and combat systems, such as the ability to remote hack electronic objects, fire off his nano blade from a distance, and surround himself with a nearly indestructible nanoshield. We also got some great examples on how the game will be as open ended as ever, allowing players to carve their own path through the world. You can only get these details in the latest issue of Game Informer.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided doesn't yet have a release date, but it's headed to PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
www.gameinformer.com...

With Witcher 3 Wild Hunt just around the corner this news gives me a new game to look forward to and get exited about.

Link bellow to Twitch stream "CantKillProgress" where the announcement will be made , until then you can see a bloke lying on a cell floor currently being watched by 7,828 people , you can vote on what happens to him next.
www.twitch.tv...

edit on 7-4-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That is some good news!

The first Deus Ex from 2001 is one of the best games i ever played , even though it has been 14 years ago i still to this day remember almost every part of the game.

One of the best parts of the first game was when you escaped the Majestic 12 facility and when you found out it was a sublevel from the company you work for called UNATCO, and you found out your enemies where hidden amongst you all the time.

I even got my ATS avatar name from that game , Greazels where the green little pterodactyl creatures spittin poison , wich i quite often set free to unleash onto the gaurds

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yeah this is great news. The last game was great and I felt story wise it could have spawned great discussion here on ATS about the role of technology in our lives.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
And nice title Mankind Divided. From the title it would seem it will pick off where the last game ended as Jensen was conflicted to which path humanity should take. (or you the game player)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

The first Deus Ex from 2001 is one of the best games i ever played , even though it has been 14 years ago i still to this day remember almost every part of the game.

One of my old favorites. I think I told this story a few times on here already, but ironically it was that Deus Ex which got me interested into the whole conspiracy field, MJ 12, aliens, etc.... which led me to ATS back then! I think the first couple pages I read on ATS back then were about MJ 12 and the Dulce base stuff. Im not sure if there even really was a forum back then, just a bunch of articles I think.

I even got my ATS avatar name from that game , Greazels where the green little pterodactyl creatures spittin poison , wich i quite often set free to unleash onto the gaurds

They scared the heck out of my in the catacombs.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The official announcement has been made , the trailer has been released , now the anticipation can begin.

I expect more details on release date and hopefully a gameplay trailer will be forthcoming at E3 in June.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
First ingame footage has just been shown at E3 , release date is early next year.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Loved all of the games including invisible war. Human Revolution was flawed but awesome, one of my favourite games on the PS3, looking forward to seeing what they do with this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Square Enix have released 25 minutes of gameplay from the Alpha build of Mankind Divided.

Looking sweet , can't wait.

edit on 20-6-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
New video from Square Enix showing gameplay and some of Adam's new abilities.

February could be a busy month is both this and Far Cry Primal hit their expected release dates , bring em on.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The pressure has been eased on February as Square Enix has pushed the game back to August 23rd 2016.

"We're confident and proud of the game so far," Anfossi wrote. "However, as we are now playing through the game in full we can see that it will require more time in post-production for tuning, iterations and refinement to meet our high standards.

"We are sorry to disappoint you with this news, and also thank you for all of your support and comments. This game is a huge part of our lives, and we don't want to compromise on its quality.

"So please be patient with us a little longer, and thanks as always for your passion and support - through thick and thin. It's a huge responsibility to work on Deus Ex Mankind Divided - we know, but also a huge privilege. We're determined to deliver the best game we can."
www.eurogamer.net...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Deus Ex Mankind Divided E3 2016 trailer.

And 17 minutes of gameplay.

new topics

top topics

join