It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US bomber crew shot down over Japan were dissected while ALIVE in horrific WW2 experiments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
reminds me of this:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If only that meme were accurate. Hint: it's not

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
We were told how terrible the Japanese were, we were also told never to forget, and that as a collective they were a very nasty crewel race of people. I still see that to some degree in there TV shows, they all seem to relish in someone else's pain, suffering or failure. Just my 2 cents, I appreciate that there is also good in all races.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
reminds me of this:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Wish I had not seen this...my blood instantly boiled.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yes and because of the marshal plan, not because they had not signed the geneva convention, after the war they were not prosecuted for there crimes despite being every bit as bad as the worst Nazi's.
Many of the perpetrators lived to a ripe old age and even got rich in the new marshal economy.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Greathouse

I was going to reply the same thing. The US prisoners were well treated compared to what happened to the Chinese.

China has a long memory too.

I feel bad for the families of these men. I would not want to know. May they rest in peace.

Oh yeah, man. I lived in China for a year. Just based on the reactions of my Chinese colleagues anytime the Japanese were brought up made me fear for the Japanese if another World War happens or if China and Japan get in a war. I saw innocent, very nice and young Chinese women shift into a predatory and pure hateful mode anytime the Chinese were brought up, due of course to pre-WWII and WWII actions by the Japanese.

Sometimes there can be group karma.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'll just leave this here as a reminder of national cruelty...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Greathouse

I was going to reply the same thing. The US prisoners were well treated compared to what happened to the Chinese.

China has a long memory too.

I feel bad for the families of these men. I would not want to know. May they rest in peace.

Oh yeah, man. I lived in China for a year. Just based on the reactions of my Chinese colleagues anytime the Japanese were brought up made me fear for the Japanese if another World War happens or if China and Japan get in a war. I saw innocent, very nice and young Chinese women shift into a predatory and pure hateful mode anytime the Chinese were brought up, due of course to pre-WWII and WWII actions by the Japanese.

Sometimes there can be group karma.

Its the same with UK vets.

The ones I meet that fought in Europe pretty much are forgiving of the Germans. Sure they are haunted by the battles but there is not really any hate.

The ones that fought in Burma or got captured in Singapore? Well lets say they are not as forgiving.

There was nurseing home a few years back near me that had trouble with the residents as they had a japanese staff member.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thank god you posted that! When I was reading through the article and this thread I almost forgot that America had slavery and civil rights issues.

One should never, ever pass up a chance to bring up America's problems when discussing the actions of another country. Even if it's barely relevant or not relevant to the topic of discussion at all, be sure to bring it up anyway!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join