It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not steal someone's parking space...especially this woman's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wouldn't you love to do this to some moron. This quick thinking lady knew just what to do! Watch and learn

edit on 7-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If that's PROC, then it's probably not considered stealing. It's just packing them in properly. Hard to tell if anyone was truly angry. I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

If that's PROC, then it's probably not considered stealing. It's just packing them in properly. Hard to tell if anyone was truly angry. I doubt it.

But, but...hows the driver of the hatchback going to get out?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That's a risky move to make in a convertible. Did you watch better call Saul last night?

The term Chicago deuce comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

That's a risky move to make in a convertible. Did you watch better call Saul last night?

The term Chicago deuce comes to mind.

No I didn't see that. The car is a hard-top Peugeot, the whole kaboodle closes up again like a clam.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I did that to a guy at Lowe's the other day. He was one of those... "Let me park at an extreme angle and take up three parking spaces for my rusted out old ford" guys. If people do this at the bottom of the lot, I don't have an issue with it. When they do it at the top of the lot and it's raining... I do.

I collapsed my side mirror, parked as close as I could get and got out on the passenger side. This would not have worked nearly as well if another customer had not already had the same idea I did. He was waiting outside his truck when I came out.

I can only imagine that he was too embarrassed to say anything and obviously too embarrassed to even make eye contact.

Maybe next time he'll not act like he's the only one in the world going to Lowe's. Or he'll just get a convertible.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As transparent as glass, this was completely staged.

It's like watching the MSM news, fake.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Two words..."I win!"

Ass-Hat got the parking space but no one said getting out of the car was a guarantee.

Nice.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I did that to a guy at Lowe's the other day. He was one of those... "Let me park at an extreme angle and take up three parking spaces for my rusted out old ford" guys. If people do this at the bottom of the lot, I don't have an issue with it. When they do it at the top of the lot and it's raining... I do.

I collapsed my side mirror, parked as close as I could get and got out on the passenger side. This would not have worked nearly as well if another customer had not already had the same idea I did. He was waiting outside his truck when I came out.

I can only imagine that he was too embarrassed to say anything and obviously too embarrassed to even make eye contact.

Maybe next time he'll not act like he's the only one in the world going to Lowe's. Or he'll just get a convertible.

What gets me is drivers who insist on parking right next to you door handle to door handle, when the piggin' car park is half empty, or drivers who get in or out and park their door edge against your door panel...yep, that includes white van man.

I should say unlike the same rationale used here.
edit on 7-4-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Staged but funny to watch
It's always fun watching someone getting what they deserve.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
so fake it's laughable... Firstly why would you film cars parking, then why did parking space thief leave that much room and not get out if the car.. oh and very convinient it was a convertable. ..

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I knew I liked you, I have done the same thing. That and yell at lazy people who leave shopping carts in the space when the cart corral is 10 ft away. Major pet peeve.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I knew I liked you, I have done the same thing. That and yell at lazy people who leave shopping carts in the space when the cart corral is 10 ft away. Major pet peeve.

Same here, our local Tesco did away with the £1 levy on trolleys and people abandon them anywhere.
I've seen many cars paintwork badly damaged from trolleys rolling in the wind. It's a shame that morons put people to un-needed expense putting things right. A lot of people are going for contract hire these days, and that requires those vehicles not being abused, otherwise there are penalties.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I do it all the time. Those people that don't know how to park. Sometimes they park right on the line, or just over the line. I'll park right next to them in the middle of the slot where I'm supposed to no matter how close my car is to theirs.

(But I always get their license plate number in case they hit my car getting out.)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Land Rover drivers are the worst here in England. I've seen plenty not only park a little over the line but center their car directly in the middle of two spaces.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfyNever happen in America, like that. Are cars are bigger and parking lots smaller.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Wouldn't you love to do this to some moron. This quick thinking lady knew just what to do! Watch and learn

What are the odds of random car park filming capturing two small cars that just happen to fit into one space. Oh and the random filming concentrated on the red car BEFORE the other came along indicating pre-cognition.....or staged

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: smurfy

What are the odds of random car park filming capturing two small cars that just happen to fit into one space. Oh and the random filming concentrated on the red car BEFORE the other came along indicating pre-cognition.....or staged

Actually the Peugeot is not as small as it looks here, it's a kick in the ass from six feet wide and over 13 feet long, so it's not a mini car. If the other car is a Suzuki as it appears to be, I have no idea of it's size, but looks similar in that regard and all the while the standard width for a parking bay is less that eight feet, that's not to say that the Chinese might do it different though, although the Peugeot would look comfortable enough had it been allocated the same type of space, but it wasn't. However the Suzuki made use of the parking space on its right because the saloon there was offset, also to the right a considerable bit, along the lines that InverseLookingGlass was talking about. As for random car park filming, youtube is full of it, as is random filming from above on domestic streets and people doing all sorts of strangeness and damage in their cars. You could also ask why the guys filming concentrated on the number plate for a moment or two..a Chinese plate, I have no idea as yet especially as that Peugeot was likely built in China, but would still be relatively expensive. You could even say in China, ladies first, Japan second!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Yes . I applaud the lady in the car. The person in the other car is going to sit there for a while. I remember back in the day there was a car parked across the line (took up 2 parking spaces) . A friend and I picked the front then the back of that car up and turned it sideways between 2 other vehicles. I would hope , when that driver returned, that he would think about that the next time he tried pulling that stunt .

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
Yes . I applaud the lady in the car. The person in the other car is going to sit there for a while. I remember back in the day there was a car parked across the line (took up 2 parking spaces) . A friend and I picked the front then the back of that car up and turned it sideways between 2 other vehicles. I would hope , when that driver returned, that he would think about that the next time he tried pulling that stunt .

You know something? What you describe actually did occur at a mini-mart here one day courtesy of the driver himself. The min-mart has about five head on parks, plus one disabled park at the front of the building, and this guy in a Merc drove up and parked parallel to the building across several bays got out, being loud with a harem of girls dressed in pyjamas off into the shop. In the meantime three cars came up and parked properly and the Merc was well and truly jammed. What a plonker, his face was a picture as he stood there with an ice cream..(no offence to the ice cream) Iv'e done stupid, but that action took the biscuit!

top topics

join