It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, So I Know 1111 Is Big, But ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
... I saw looked down at my car's odometer today and at the exact moment it was reading 111111.

Other than my car being incredibly old, what does that mean?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It means you looked at your odometer when it read 111,111?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It means unless you start driving everywhere backwards 111112 should be next.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, in Canada 111111 on the odometer is practically new.

The US? Not so much.

Km vs miles speaking.

Jude11

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

but ... I can't. My car is busted and no longer goes in reverse unless I push it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ooooo another number thread? Well I will share the same link I shared on the other.

Number 1 resonates with the vibrations and attributes of new beginnings, independence, individuality, masculinity, assertiveness, success, leadership, originality, initiative, the pioneer, organizer, instinct, courage, inspiration, strength, creation and creativity, self-reliance, tenacity, forcefulness, authority, strong willpower, leniency, attainment, happiness, glory, fame, uniqueness, omniscience, fulfillment, innovation, risk-taking, high achievements, instinct, oneness with life, self-development, progress, tenacity, leadership, strength, ambition, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition and will power, positivity and positiveness, pioneering, raw energy, force, activity, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, intuition, organization, achievement and success, strength and self-reliance, authority, love, attainment, fulfilment and omniscience.

Number 1, being the number of 'new' is the number from which all manifestation begins. It is the energy that begins all actions and leads the way in new directions. 1 is the number of new projects, courage, originality and decisiveness and the desire for expansion on all levels.

Every number is divisible by 1. We are all one, therefore we are all connected and associated by thought. When the Angel Number 1 appears to you repeatedly it is a message to watch your thoughts and focus upon your positive desires, rather than your negative fears.

The 1 number sequence (in all it’s forms) is most often the first sequence that appears to many people. Once the 1111 is acknowledged, the number sequence changes to another combination along with new life experiences, directions and opportunities.

The Angel Number 1 tells of new beginnings and changes. It denotes leadership and independence and tells of new starts and new actions that will take self-reliance and determination. Leadership takes courage, strong willpower and decisiveness in all areas, so that the goal can be achieved.

When Angel Number 1 appear repeatedly it signifies that an energetic gateway has opened up for you, and this will rapidly manifest your thoughts into reality. The message is to choose your thoughts wisely, ensuring that they match your true desires. Do not put your energy into focusing on fears as you may manifest them into your life.

The number 11 is a ‘karmic’, Master Number. The Master Number 11 tells us that to become involved with the higher-self is to know our life purpose and soul mission. Once we learn to blend the higher-self with our daily thinking pattern, we will learn how to avoid the obstacles and pitfalls experienced when we operate fully on a materialistic level. As we learn to blend the two levels we mature and develop spiritually. It makes us grow stronger and develop an inner-strength that will help us to steer our lives in the right direction. Balance within gives us great strength to our character. The essence of the message of the number sequence of 11 is to develop intuition, clairvoyance, spiritual healing and metaphysical faculties. The Number 11 symbolizes the principle of spiritual enlightenment.

When Angel Number 11 appears repeatedly in your life your angels are asking you to pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas as they hold the ‘answers’ to your prayers.

When you recognize an Angel Number 111 sequence appearing to you frequently, take note of your thoughts at the time that they occur. When a series of 111's appear, monitor your thoughts carefully and be sure to only think about what it is you really want, not what you don't want.

The 1111 sequences is most often the first sequence that appears to many people. Once the 1111 is noticed and acknowledged, the number sequences progress onto other numbers and your angels have other messages to pass on to you. The 1111 number sequence is a sign that there is an opportunity opening up for you, and your thoughts are manifesting them into form at lightening speed. The 1111 is similar to the bright light of a flashbulb. It means that the Universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting your ideas into material form. Be aware that you will manifest your thoughts, therefore, do not think negative thoughts as these are what you will draw into your life. Use the positive energies of the Universe to bring to fruition your deepest desires, hopes and dreams.

Maybe some of this will make sense to you...

Linkyyy

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"My car is busted and no longer goes in reverse unless I push it. " I now believe it is your car flipping you off 111,111 times.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Well, in Canada 111111 on the odometer is practically new.

The US? Not so much.

Km vs miles speaking.

Jude11

Yeah, well, you should see the odometer on our other car. It's over 300,000.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

but ... I can't. My car is busted and no longer goes in reverse unless I push it.

I had a car like that the trick was to park on a hill.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I know what it means in machine code, your car is no lady.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
meh took my Jeep for its annual test (MOT) last week and when i drove it on the ramps the odo read 66666 (miles)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm sad. I take photos of such milestones. The most recent being 133,333.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I looked at mine today as it crept on to 40,000.

Personally, I think our brains register the numbers and recognises when a significant milestone is approaching and sub consciously, we keep a sneaky peek.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A few months back II hopped in my car . It was dark, and I have the interior light set to off. For some reason I happened to notice my tripodometer. It read 666. Then I heard the song that was playing. I am not sure of the title but the hook line is "I've got a devil's haircut in my mind." I believe it is by Beck. My car ran great on the way home...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
1111 means you are heading straight on track
8888 is really, really lucky if you are Chinese

0000 means you are making a new start
2222 and 5555 means there will be lots of twists and turns in the near future
6666 and 9999 be careful, otherwise you will end up going round and round in circles
4444 and 7777 means you might have to make a sharp turn
3333 means you might have to make a short detour

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Well to me if that were on an odometer in a used car lot, they would be asking more for it. I purchased my Honda at 126,000 clicks and it's still running fine. Coincidence in the numbers? Buy a lottery ticket and see. Best of luck!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

Well to me if that were on an odometer in a used car lot, they would be asking more for it. I purchased my Honda at 126,000 clicks and it's still running fine. Coincidence in the numbers? Buy a lottery ticket and see. Best of luck!

That's why I stopped buying Ford and Chrysler...total rubbish. I've owned my Honda for three years without and issue. That silly Mitsubishi ran beautifully at 134k until someone crashed it

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14
Trippy

My Birthday is 11:11

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hey Ferris Bueller, that trick doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That's pretty cool actually. I've always considered 11/11 lucky numbers, aimed for that date for my daughter who was born 11/03/11. Have you had a pretty easy going life?

a reply to: Insidedaheart

top topics

join