It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush addresses the nation..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well we had the honour of listening once more to the master of manipulatory interviewing.His talent in answering a question with another question thereby diverting and confusing everyone including himself..
Charlie Chaplin made more sence in his silent movies..Was this address meant to cover the Economic prospects of present American budget ??.... I did'nt hear the whole thing,but from what I did there was little talk about any fundemental changes towards improoving the economy or streangthening of the dollar.

Shocking competitors and awing fans, President George W. Bush successfully orated a speech today and did not include notorious "Bushisms," his garbling of common words and phrases. "I was very pleased with how well President Bush handled his speech," reports Elaine Bradley, one of Bush's speech writers. "I told him a trick I learnt in grade four: breathe deeply, speak slowly, and guide your finger under the words to help you read better." The advice apparently worked: there were no flubs in Bush's grammar, syntax, or body language....

When asked to comment on his superb delivery, Bush burbled, "This is the dawning of a new era! In all of my four years of presidency, I had not felt more secure and comfortable up at the podium.
The speech was brilliantly written for starters, the crowd was right, and everything just felt great. Plus, I tried a trick daddy [former President George Bush] used to use: imagine the crowd in their underwear.

It worked a little too well, though: I almost started giggling, thinking of all those men and women sitting down, listen to me talk, all in their under things! But rest assured: this winning streak with speeches and English in general is far from over. I think it's safe to say John Kerry, Al Gore, my English teachers, they all misunderestimated me. Ah, #." ..remember this...

join