It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream in the wee hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I was in an empty school gym facing the steel bleachers that went all the way up to the ceiling. On the bleachers were some blocks, like the type children play with that have a number or letter on each of the 6 faces. There was a block up at the highest bleacher seat but there was a woman there who didn't want me to see it. She was a woman I worked with years ago who was a bossy control freak, even though she was nobody's boss. Anyway she was trying to keep me from reaching the top and seeing the number or letter on that block but I kept trying to reach it. To get me to go away she told me that it was an "M" but I didn't believe her. I finally reached the top and pushed her over the edge so that she fell down underneath the bleachers. The top block said "12 - the magic number".

If anyone has any thoughts about the meaning of "12 the magic number" I'd be interested in hearing them!

Thanks-
Sal

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Numbers, a fancy name for words. Twelve would be one more than eleven and one less than thirteen.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
12 interesting number
Time 12 24
12 months a year
Old testament eternity 2x12=144
12 tribes of Israel
12 number of cosmic order symbol for God´s authority and power
stars in EU flag ( not so magical )
12 number of apostles in NT

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sometimes when I see numbers anywhere, whether its in a dream or on a billboard or even hearing it being repeated, I look to this site. More often than not what it says are things that make sense and add up to what is going on at the time. Hope this can answer something for you.

Number 12 is a blend of the attributes and energies of the number 1 and number 2. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, motivation, progress, self-reliance, achievement

and attainment. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality, diplomacy and adaptability, partnership and relationships, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 12 represents cycles of experience and regeneration towards a higher consciousness, knowledge and higher wisdom, sensitivity, education and the intellect. The ‘go-getting’ number 1 blended with the ‘sensitive’ number 2 makes the number 12 a very balanced number.

Angel Number 12 is a message from your angels not to be hindered by old habits that need to be changed. It tells you to look to new experiences with optimism as they will bring about favourable and positive effects and opportunities. This helps with achieving goals and aspirations, and allows for the ‘old’ to be replaced with the ‘new’.

When the Angel Number 12 appears your angels may be telling you to look to different ways to enhance your home, garden and surrounds. This includes matters within the house and family arena. The angels encourage you to surround yourself with love and gaiety.

The repeating Angel Number 12 is a message from your angels to ensure that what you put out to the Universe is of a positive nature. You are asked to stay on a positive path and to use your natural skills, talents and abilities to their utmost for the benefit of yourself and others.

Link Here

edit on 7-4-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thank you that is interesting.

Sal
a reply to: PageLC14

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
12 is the atomic # for magnesium
12-M

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Oh so it means I need more magnesium in my diet..hmmm. Good insight. ; )

Sal

a reply to: sanitizedinfo

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

did u have a tv on while sleeping?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
lol- no.

Sal
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No problem. Not everyone takes this sort of thing seriously and I don't that much either but its cool to see if any of it really adds up to what's going on. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

a reply to: SallieSunshine

join