It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a quirk of nature, or pipe, cable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
stone city Permian region , Russia look at the left stone of over the name Lena , is also possible traces of processing are marked ☜ picshare.ru... see size of stones 2:47 youtu.be... seems like picshare.ru... there is something similar in other places? and photo please
edit on 7/4/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Quirk.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There is nothing present in the first image that resembles the second image whatsoever....Perhaps you'd like to clarify what it is you think you're seeing?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance www.picshare.ru... . I watched a couple tens of videos from of tourists from another angle totally corny, and maybe plastic and metal will turn to dust in thousands and millions of years
edit on 7/4/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Something is lost in translation. I can not see any relation between the two images and the video. The third image seems to be blurred but the image of the girl might be kind of hot if I could see her face. Am unsure of the point of it all.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am just seeming fractures in the stone.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i admit a mistake , screenshot rocks from a different angle picshare.ru... Moderators, please delete the topic. finally, some photos River Usva picshare.ru... ekoputi.ru... ic.pics.livejournal.com... geocaching.su... video usva winter flight youtu.be...
edit on 11/4/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I found the time and visited this place, if you are interested in this
screenshots from my video, I recommend watching in VR.The official says it was made by a river on a gentle slope 200 meters below the summit and my humble opinion that they are brazenly lying.in this place there are always a lot of people, however sometimes people disappear, it's worth their friends or relatives to lose them out of sight.there are traces of exposure to ultrahigh temperature
and
shock waves, on the last screen an unusual letter F on an even more unusual stone

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Those are fairly common geologic features.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

there is a theory that all the rocks were created and were the foundations of the structures.more couple screenshots
noticed something similar to (T and +) this unknown artist climbed another on his shoulders or dragged a ladder 1.4 kilometers from the road to paint , or it nature piled stones and drew incomprehensible symbols
edit on 28/10/17 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join