It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Foreign Policy Establishment Poised To ‘Swift Boat’ Rand Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Why can't we have a candidate that wants to truly restore the middle class, is pro-gun, pro-choice, pro-legal MJ, pro-gay marriage, pro-stem cell research, anti-big government, anti-mega corps, anti-global banks, anti-patriot act, anti-CIA meddling with foreign countries, and is a pretty cool person?

I guess such a person simply can't exist in politics.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer
Whoever that is, they have my vote.

Until then Rand has my vote.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's called an average person...average people don't get involved in politics!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: infolurker

Is there even a remote possibility that another Bush can even get close? I really hope not, people should have learned their lesson over the last 16 years of the freaking Bush demolition of America! Please people don't let another Bush even get a sniff of being elected!

GO RAND!!!! Any Paul I will accept...He has to have some of his daddy in him somewhere! The problem is, he will never be allowed to come close....He should be the republican candidate right now and nobody else!

+1

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Rand Paul better clinch the nominee and the election by promising to quadruple welfare and giving every poor American a free house, free car and a smart phone that should clinch the nominee for him.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

No doubt in my mind that Bush will win the primaries...It's going to be fun to see how they pull it off...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Even if he had all those qualifications. The misanthropic cretins on these boards would still find a reason to bitch about him.
edit on 7-4-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have never understood why anyone thinks/though either of the Paul's ever had/have a chance to win the presidency. They are not like by a majority of the Conservative voters let allow the Republican voters.

I think it is clear to see that the GOP is using the same tactics they used the last presidential election. They put out the extreme conservatives first so that when the GOP's real pick comes out they look less crazy. Just look at who has announced they are running so far, Cruz and Paul. It is so obvious what the GOP is doing.

The big question is who is going to be the 2016 Mitt Romney?

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: infolurker

Perhaps the delay in announcing was to better prepare his counter-attack with his father's help if needed.

What "ignorant Republicans" are they targeting with such ads?
Good luck!

Based on what I have seen so far Rand is distancing himself from his father and his politics right now. I don't think we will be seeing much of Ron during Rand's run.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join