It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting case i found online with photo and convincing story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Is someone that never saw a penguin a terrible judge of a photo that has a penguin?

Good question. Who sees a penguin in this photograph?
It's really taking the biscuit.

edit on 12/4/15 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So, your response is "just believe it"?

originally posted by: Scdfa
The problem as I see it is simple: You, and people like you, are not aware that alien contact is a reality.

Prove it and we'll believe it. As it stands there is absolutely no proof of any of this, none. While there are plenty of stories about strange ships arriving here, and several stories of alien beings being seen, there are also thousands of reports every year of ghosts (unproven), Big Foot (unproven), demon possession (unproven)...

Culturally, this is pretty interesting. You don't get many Big Foot sightings in the UK, or Europe, or Australia, you get the most demon possession stories coming out of Africa, with their large Christian/Catholic influence, you get the most UFO reports out of the USA and hardly any from China.

What does all this suggest? Anecdotally it could possibly suggest that many of the reports we see are culturally influenced.

You want a photo that will finally be the one that will convince you that aliens are here. A photo that will knock you off the fence you're sitting on, and lift all the doubt from your soul, and make you shout "Hallelujah! I finally have the proof I needed!"

I don't, I want proof, I want something that a team of scientists can study and research and say to the world that this is genuine and real. The problem now is that any video or photo can be pretty easily created, and by almost anyone with a computer. You could have the most incredible genuine footage of a UFO, even have it land, have an alien pop their head out and announce that yes, they are real, and people would not believe it.

This is how evidence works. If something can be faked, you need verification that it hasn't been. With the many hundreds of thousands of sightings and experiences ever year and so few of them ever going under any real scientific scrutiny at all, we're never going to get he evidence we need unless those alien visitors come down and say hi very publicly.

Then believe it. That's up to you, and it's not a hard thing to do. In fact, no belief is really required

You're not describing anything scientific here, you're describing almost a religious "faith". It's nonsense.
You cannot approach this in anything other than a scientific, analytical manner, if you do then you have no credibility and are doing more damage to this research then helping it in any way.

When it comes to judging a photograph of a purported alien ship, people who have never seen one are poor judges. But people who don't know if they really exist are terrible judges.

People can identify what is in a photo the same way you can identify what is in a photo, if you have a scientific mind rather than one using faith and belief as a cornerstone of all critical thinking it's not hard to come to plausible and logical conclusions.

I would just like to point out that there is a difference between UFO and ALIEN SHIP.
An unidentified flying object could be several things, it's not automatically from another planet. We know, for example, that the US government spent a lot of time and billions of $'s on researching just such a craft, and we know there is evidence that the Nazis were working on similar designs back in the 1940's as part of Hitler's push to find ever-more destructive and advanced weaponry. There is at least anecdotal evidence that Hitler achieved something in the form of the traditional UFO we often see reported, and we know that after the war there were reports of unusual weapons/craft being tested/destroyed in the 1940's after Germany was secured by the allies.

It comes down to this... logical minds need evidence. No real and solid evidence currently exists. Yes, it's fun to speculate and it's interesting to contemplate, but that's not a good foundation for anything scientific.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

And as I said, when it comes to judging a photograph of a purported alien ship, people who are unsure whether alien contact is real make terrible judges.

Is someone that never saw a penguin a terrible judge of a photo that has a penguin?

I've never seen a Tasmanian tiger but I can still ID one from a photo.
edit on 12-4-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

See, this pretty much sums up what I thought was the problem, and the reason for the poor reception this photo received.

The problem as I see it is simple: You, and people like you, are not aware that alien contact is a reality.

As a result, you look to pictures like this great photograph for answers.

For THE answer.

You want a photo that will finally be the one that will convince you that aliens are here. A photo that will knock you off the fence you're sitting on, and lift all the doubt from your soul, and make you shout "Hallelujah! I finally have the proof I needed!"

I'm not sure why all of that matters when we are trying to discern whether or not this image is genuine.

Whether or not there may or may not be other evidence of intelligent aliens visiting Earth really has no relevance to the veracity of this image. All we are trying to do is verify THIS image -- and THIS image has some issues that make it suspect (e.g., the compression artifacts seem to be wrong).

Actually, it matters a great deal.

And as I said, when it comes to judging a photograph of a purported alien ship, people who are unsure whether alien contact is real make terrible judges.

Well first of all MANY on here have been into photography for a LONG LONG time (me 35 years) many of us use our expertise to take pictures of the night sky etc look here Members Astrophotography

We can also tell a lot about an image just by looking at it the OBJECT in the OP picture does look wrong the lighting of it is not consistent with the rest of the image, also most pictures from ufo sites tend to have no exif data attached on digital images this would let is know time,date,aperture,shutter speed,iso rating, focal length,make/model of camera and other useful information with this you can confirm /back up or prove the claims made re the image are wrong.

Here is a shot I took at night which looks like your typical light in the sky picture.

When I took that I just lifted my camera left the settings the same as the last image I had taken and got the image above.

As the object started to turn and move away I changed exposure settings to show what it was in this image.

That shows enough detail to confirm it was a helicopter.

The problem I SEE now with ufo claims today is although more people have a camera we don't get better images because most are smartphone or small compact cameras which are almost useless at night (don't believe manufacturers hype) they have small image sensors which do not work well at night.

So what I am saying to YOU there are plenty of members on here that look at the sky day & night that have the expertise to look at images and although they may have seem some strange things they have the equipment and knowledge to work out what they are seeing.

I joined here to see images that would prove ufo's (alien) to me have I seen one yet NO, but if I do I will back it 100%, if think the person is mistaken I WILL try to show why!

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

See, this pretty much sums up what I thought was the problem, and the reason for the poor reception this photo received.

As a result, you look to pictures like this great photograph for answers.

For THE answer.

I'm not sure why all of that matters when we are trying to discern whether or not this image is genuine.

Whether or not there may or may not be other evidence of intelligent aliens visiting Earth really has no relevance to the veracity of this image. All we are trying to do is verify THIS image -- and THIS image has some issues that make it suspect (e.g., the compression artifacts seem to be wrong).

Actually, it matters a great deal.

Well first of all MANY on here have been into photography for a LONG LONG time (me 35 years) many of us use our expertise to take pictures of the night sky etc look here Members Astrophotography

We can also tell a lot about an image just by looking at it the OBJECT in the OP picture does look wrong the lighting of it is not consistent with the rest of the image, also most pictures from ufo sites tend to have no exif data attached on digital images this would let is know time,date,aperture,shutter speed,iso rating, focal length,make/model of camera and other useful information with this you can confirm /back up or prove the claims made re the image are wrong.

Here is a shot I took at night which looks like your typical light in the sky picture.

When I took that I just lifted my camera left the settings the same as the last image I had taken and got the image above.

As the object started to turn and move away I changed exposure settings to show what it was in this image.

That shows enough detail to confirm it was a helicopter.

The problem I SEE now with ufo claims today is although more people have a camera we don't get better images because most are smartphone or small compact cameras which are almost useless at night (don't believe manufacturers hype) they have small image sensors which do not work well at night.

So what I am saying to YOU there are plenty of members on here that look at the sky day & night that have the expertise to look at images and although they may have seem some strange things they have the equipment and knowledge to work out what they are seeing.

I joined here to see images that would prove ufo's (alien) to me have I seen one yet NO, but if I do I will back it 100%, if think the person is mistaken I WILL try to show why!

Alright, then. Keep up the good work! And thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

So, your response is "just believe it"?

God no. I dislike the term "believe" when talking about alien contact. No belief is required. Save "belief" for Santa, the Easter bunny, and trickle-down economics.

No, rather, I'm suggesting that the weight of the evidence of the past seventy years of alien contact is more than sufficient for a reasonable person to conclude that aliens are here.

Or you can be among the people who insist on holding out for absolutes, "Prove it to me! I want proof!" As if there actually was such a thing as proof, outside of mathematics. There is only evidence, and people decide on an individual basis what type or amount of evidence constitutes "proof" for them.

Prove it and we'll believe it. As it stands there is absolutely no proof of any of this, none.

See? Just like that. Nope, no proof. Just mountains of evidence.

But by all means, keep waiting for "proof".

I want proof, I want something that a team of scientists can study and research and say to the world that this is genuine and real.

You mean like Professor John Mack at Harvard University did?

Other than that science has failed you, and failed badly. Mainstream science. And academia. Of course they are under enormous pressure to avoid the subject as if it were the third rail, both administrative and governmental.
Those with the courage and integrity to investigate alien contact routinely suffer professional ruin. They even tried to ruin John Mack, but they could not do so legitimately, and he fought back.

I would just like to point out that there is a difference between UFO and ALIEN SHIP.

Not always, no. But often, yes.

It comes down to this... logical minds need evidence.

Correct.

It comes down to this... logical minds need evidence. No real and solid evidence currently exists.

Incorrect. Don't kid yourself, there are mountains of evidence.

edit on 12-4-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777
Unfortunately picture and stories are proof of nothing. # you can have video of aliens shaking hands with the president and then walking into a saucer and it would still mean nothing. The only way real proof comes is in up close and personal kind, on a mass level, the kind which will disturb pretty much everything going in your life and everybody else.

But to tell the truth if it ever comes to that. Well it will likely go down as well as it did for the natives when Columbus discovered Americas, the conquistadors alone killed a quarter of the original populations, much less all that followed latter from the civilized world.

And if any of these stories are even remotely an inkling to go by. Well then humans to aliens are anything from looked at in a semi retarded downgraded version of a species to ie plain livestock ie food, to slaves of a created galactic network who dont even know they are in it. Count your good graces that whatever is happening, we have found nobody out there, or they for whatever reason are kept away in some extent from here.

If the petri dish of the universe, is anything to go by like the petri dish of mother nature, its a dog eat dog out there on a universal scale. And lets face it we would do the same if we were the more superior technological or more advanced species and just happen to stumble upon a species in our travels across the galaxy, because we have done the same right here in our back yard.

Its a very real outcome, one that has even been proven in history time and time again with 100% accuracy even among the same species with the same believes and outlooks, much less something that is truly alien. That when to strange groups of entities or biological creatures or any creature meets another. Well! one eventually ends up extinct, its practically written in the bones of this planet and everywhere from the micro to the macro.

So if there were any actual weird going on or in this planet. It would be in every government interest and everybody in the know interest to see that info does not spread to the masses, in fact even those in the know should only know a fairy tale, because reality is always much more strange, and the child will sit with the lion and wolf and lead the lambs to slaughter. Willful ignorance is what keeps the cogs of society going in most anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Choice777 - correct me if I am wrong but I suspect you posted this because you believe aliens are real, were highly impressed by this picture and really thought other forum members would be congratulating you on a great find.

However you seemed to have become somewhat disappointed and defensive because others have doubted it's authenticity.

Because i believe the chances that we've had, have and will continue to have contact is almost a certainty given the number of cases, number of self declared abductees, the number of galaxies and solar systems out there, plus the fact that it took us 100 years from not flying to getting a rover on a nearby planet.
All of these combined makes it highly HIGHLY likely that yes, they are real, are here.
All i'm saying when looking at this photo is : hey look, another photo that will probably turn out to be a standard type of ship of X race from X solar system ONCE we have disclosure.
There's absolutelly zero chances that we're the only life form in the universe, numbers just peak for themselves...oh and the occasional photo.

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Unfortunately picture and stories are proof of nothing. # you can have video of aliens shaking hands with the president and then walking into a saucer and it would still mean nothing. The only way real proof comes is in up close and personal kind, on a mass level, the kind which will disturb pretty much everything going in your life and everybody else.

But to tell the truth if it ever comes to that. Well it will likely go down as well as it did for the natives when Columbus discovered Americas, the conquistadors alone killed a quarter of the original populations, much less all that followed latter from the civilized world.

Read above. And no it wont go like Columbus/natives. A species capable of getting here will have already understood that the universe IS large enough for the both of us and then some....like it's as if the universe was designed to make contact between races incredibly difficult until one race gets etl/wormhole access. It's just efing gianormous !!! But not when you have a shortcut. And liek i said , a race with such tech will know better than to exterminate a planet that nobody cares about cause there's a triillion other planets like it out there. And in case you mention it: yes, there's a #toon of real estate for millions of millions of races to span their webs even if they all have populations into the tens of billions. The universe is one HUUUUUUUUUUGE land of the opportunity.....for life to evolve, travel, learn, evolve,etc....war is just boring when you have ftl and so much to explore.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777
All i'm saying when looking at this photo is : hey look, another photo that will probably turn out to be a standard type of ship of X race from X solar system ONCE we have disclosure.

What I'm saying is that, when I look at this photo, it looks like the UFO was added to the photo to create an image that supports the story, regardless of the existence of Aliens.

If the photo showed a blimp looking like that my opinion would be the same, as my opinion is about the photo, not about what the photo is supposed to show.
edit on 13/4/2015 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

There's absolutelly zero chances that we're the only life form in the universe, numbers just peak for themselves...oh and the occasional photo.

I agree 100% we will not be the only life in the universe BUT also due to the numbers size etc the chances of 2 races existing at the same time and within traveling distance is also SLIM!

I have yet to see a really convincing photo !

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well all credit for coming back and clarifying your point of view . I think we are now at a point where our science has looked out beyond our solar system and the general consensus is that we are not alone. Many of us on here will probably agree with that point.

However the bigger question is can an intelligent species continue to survive and evolve to a point where it can invent a means of propulsion to take it to another star system in less than a lifespan. If it can will they find another intelligent species out there. As you say the universe is unimaginably huge. So whether we have been visited and are being visited is still a huge question mark for me. When I was younger I was definitely in the pro-alien camp but as I've looked at the data myself on cases it becomes apparent that despite the huge mountains of evidence there really isn't anything absolutely proving aliens ever have visited this planet. But then again people think Bigfoot, Nessie, Champ, the Yeti, Ghosts and psychic powers are real. Again plenty of evidence. Nothing conclusive as yet.

All i'm saying when looking at this photo is : hey look, another photo that will probably turn out to be a standard type of ship of X race from X solar system ONCE we have disclosure. There's absolutely zero chances that we're the only life form in the universe, numbers just peak for themselves...oh and the occasional photo.

Personally I don't think this particular photo is a good one of an alien spacecraft. Nor are those hills directly behind Trawsfynydd, where the ship appears to be, as huge as you seem to think.

But hey they are all just my opinions, and your thread provoked a more interesting debate than a lot of others. I hope you take the time to create another one some time.

Regards MM

edit on 13/4/15 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I agree 100% we will not be the only life in the universe BUT also due to the numbers size etc the chances of 2 races existing at the same time and within traveling distance is also SLIM!

I have yet to see a really convincing photo !

Right.

The time aspect is something that is often considered. Not only would a space-faring race need to be near enough to us distance-wise to have occasion to come visit us, but that space-faring race needs to be doing it at this current time in the history of the universe.

Even if there were (say, for example) 100 space-faring civilizations in our galaxy (or our half of the galaxy) in the past 200 million years -- since the age of the dinosaurs, those 100 space-faring civilizations may have been separated by time.

What I mean is say that each of those civilizations was space-faring for 2 million years before dying into extinction (extinction as a civilization) -- which may be a very very long time to be a space-faring civilization, considering humans have been around for 250,000 years and human civilization has only been around for maybe 50,000 years.

Therefore, considering that 2 million year average for a civilization to be a space-faring one (which is a very generous amount of time), then on average there may have only existed one civilization like that at a time since the age of the dinosaurs.

And before someone things the age of the dinosaurs was a very very long time ago in the history of the Earth, the dinosaurs were actually a relatively recent group of animals to roam Earth. The age of the dinosaurs only occurred in the last 5% of the history of Earth. The other 95% of the history of the Earth happened before the dinosaurs came into being.

So, yeah -- there may have been many other space-faring civilizations in our galaxy since our relatively recent past. However, there may only be one or two (if that many) that exist at this present time.

edit on 4/13/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
So whether we have been visited and are being visited is still a huge question mark for me. When I was younger I was definitely in the pro-alien camp but as I've looked at the data myself on cases it becomes apparent that despite the huge mountains of evidence there really isn't anything absolutely proving aliens ever have visited this planet.

Come on...really ? The case of the japanese 737 or 747 ..7 series boieng that had a lot of diagrams and accounts by both pilots plus the planes weather radar picked up the object, plus if i remeber corectly either ground or air verification by a 2nd party ?
How about the single most amazing case in UK history where a police officer out in his patrol car was on his way to investigate some weird acting cows, he's confronted by a ufo in the middle of the road by his account, and wakes up 400 yards up the road with 20-40 minutes missing. This event happened in extremely close proximity to an event HE investigated just 5-6 months before. Obviously HE or THAT location was tagged by the ufo. What was the ufo missing and that he found 5-6 months before ? A guys corpse on top of an unaccesable coal pile 10 feet high, perfectly clean body/ clean clothes, 60 miles from his home, no signs of death except a forensic legal guy whatever they're called that do an autopsy said ''he shows signs of effectively having died of fear, died of shock from too much adrenaline'', dies with his eyes open, mouth open if i remember corectly, and has a bunch of weird marks on his upper body, electric shock marks covered! in some strange green substance that appears to have been applied to heal his burns. The substance was compared by the police or that autopsy guy with a database of over 5-6000 substances and came back unknown.
These 2 cases have the main people of a high moral calibre, not soem street corner junkie beggar that's off to buy some more meth before sun set. Right ? These guys, especially the japanese pilots, were on good pay, good careers, good retirement schemes/pension, reputation, the lot. They would have been perfectly rich and happy to keep their mouths shut. So why would they fabricate this ? I personally regard japanese as having one of the highest integrity/honor combo of any nation on this planet. They have this mind set since the fvck knows that era when they used to do sepuku of whatever it's called. A japanese man, like chinese also if i understand corectly, values his honour immensely, even more than his life...so why would 2 japs make a tale up that almost def. makes them look crazy ? I think they told their story because their backbone wouldn't let them keep such a secret from the world.

But then again people think Bigfoot, Nessie, Champ, the Yeti, Ghosts and psychic powers are real. Again plenty of evidence. Nothing conclusive as yet.

ON the psychic powers i know for a fact that the US Air force wrote a report clearly stating , regarding some telekinesys tests, that''the object appears to simple have dematerialised and passed through the glass wall'' ....ok maybe not the word for word quote, but 90%. That's what someone in the us air force was and wrote down regarding telekinesys experiments.
On the evidence, i remember reading about this proper scientist/astrophisics guy that was, maybe still if alive, very interested in ufos and started to investigate and went about gathering any info, but more importantly he went to actual locations of supposed landings and actually colected samples of strange silvery mercury type liquids that changed colors and stuff..he eventually got so many samples and some of them so similar that he reached a conclusion that these substanced must have been some sort of expeled waste byproduct of the ufo.
I'll try and find his name and info.
Maybe you can have a quick look here at this guys page, a computer scientist en.wikipedia.org...ée#UFO_research_and_academic_work
''In May 1955, Vallée first sighted an unidentified flying object over his Pontoise home. Six years later in 1961, while working on the staff of the French Space Committee, Vallée witnessed the destruction of the tracking tapes of an unknown object orbiting the earth. ... A superior came and erased the tape....''

Also check out the tear shaped artefact supposedly droped by an ufo and analysed by lots of labs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All i'm saying when looking at this photo is : hey look, another photo that will probably turn out to be a standard type of ship of X race from X solar system ONCE we have disclosure....

Personally I don't think this particular photo is a good one of an alien spacecraft. Nor are those hills directly behind Trawsfynydd, where the ship appears to be, as huge as you seem to think.

Actually i uploaded a pic on the first or second page in which i made a comparrison between the ufo pic and what i managed to find on google street view. The hill's contour is a match with the one on google street view, behind the power station.

What I mean is say that each of those civilizations was space-faring for 2 million years before dying into extinction (extinction as a civilization)

Us humans, without tfl or antigravity , we are very close to immortality. It only takes one single breakthrough : fixing the telomeres !

I just dont believe there's a single logical reason why a civilisation goes extinct. All this talk about this topic, civs going extinct, are based largely on movies and tv show.
Not one tiny tiny bit of math has gone into it. Sure some civs may get hit by gamma ray bursts and be wiped in minutes, soem may get a 2+ km asteroid and that messes their photosintesys and they starve to death.
But that's about the only plausible scenarios. I just dont see the nuc war ever happening, nobody's that stupid, not even us, maybe some races are effectively eaten by other races or used as slaves until total extinction or just mass genocide, but that still leaves tons of races that will not encounter any natural enemy wanting to eat them, or any gamma rays/asteroid. so we have tons of races that make it to super advanced tech level. FTL comes to them BY THIS POINT i suspect they would have reached immortality and a general peaceful civilisation without greed.
Once you have a way of countering gravity, then it's bye bye home world and hello boundless supplies of everything. All the resources, all the energy, all the building space.. No more greed since everyone has access to gazillions of resource rich planets/asteroid fields.

So tell me again how would a civilisation with antigravity or similar tech be made extinct ?
Wait, before you come up with ...they die of old age/develop mutations..NO..IF they've fixed their telomeres or similar thingy, then they've lived long enough to become experts at curing their bodies.
edit on 14-4-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

A guys corpse on top of an unaccesable coal pile 10 feet high, perfectly clean body/ clean clothes, 60 miles from his home, no signs of death except a forensic legal guy whatever they're called that do an autopsy said ''he shows signs of effectively having died of fear, died of shock from too much adrenaline'', dies with his eyes open, mouth open if i remember corectly, and has a bunch of weird marks on his upper body, electric shock marks covered! in some strange green substance that appears to have been applied to heal his burns. The substance was compared by the police or that autopsy guy with a database of over 5-6000 substances and came back unknown.

here's a thread on the adamski case

''In May 1955, Vallée first sighted an unidentified flying object over his Pontoise home. Six years later in 1961, while working on the staff of the French Space Committee, Vallée witnessed the destruction of the tracking tapes of an unknown object orbiting the earth. ... A superior came and erased the tape....''

vallee himself does not favour the extraterrestrial hypothesis:

Vallée's opposition to the ETH theory is summarised in his paper, "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects", Journal of Scientific Exploration, 1990:

Scientific opinion has generally followed public opinion in the belief that unidentified flying objects either do not exist (the "natural phenomena hypothesis") or, if they do, must represent evidence of a visitation by some advanced race of space travellers (the extraterrestrial hypothesis or "ETH"). It is the view of the author that research on UFOs need not be restricted to these two alternatives. On the contrary, the accumulated data base exhibits several patterns tending to indicate that UFOs are real, represent a previously unrecognized phenomenon, and that the facts do not support the common concept of "space visitors." Five specific arguments articulated here contradict the ETH:

unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;
the humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;
the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;
the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and
the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.

source

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Come on...really ? The case of the japanese 737 or 747 ..7 series boieng that had a lot of diagrams and accounts by both pilots plus the planes weather radar picked up the object, plus if i remeber corectly either ground or air verification by a 2nd party ?

Here's a thread in which Arbitrageur does a fairly thorough analysis of the story. I too was convinced until I read it myself.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How about that is the single most amazing case in UK history where a police officer out in his patrol car was on his way to investigate some weird acting cows, he's confronted by a ufo in the middle of the road by his account, and wakes up 400 yards up the road with 20-40 minutes missing. This event happened in extremely close proximity to an event HE investigated just 5-6 months before. Obviously HE or THAT location was tagged by the ufo. What was the ufo missing and that he found 5-6 months before ? A guys corpse on top of an unaccesable coal pile 10 feet high,

I don't think that is the most amazing case in UK history and would put Rendlesham, Berwyn Mountains and the Bob Taylor Livingston (aka Dechmont Law) incident as being more famous than the Adamski/Alan Godfrey case. However it's all a matter of opinion. But I think you might find the Bob Taylor case interesting. There is a prosaic explanation that has been offered but it doesn't convince me. I do find what happened to Alan Godfrey interesting and certainly of high strangeness too.

I see aynock has already pointed you to a thread about the Adamski/Godfrey case and agree with everything the author said in that most excellent of threads. And the Vallee stuff as well.

Oh and I could be wrong about those hills. The ones to the right in the photo are directly behind the power station but the others are actually the other side of the lake. I don't seem to remember them seeming that huge when I have driven past Trawsfynydd but eye witness testimony is not always reliable and you have to keep those eyes on the road for sheep in deepest North Wales. I also know about the Bob White artifact and there is an equally down to earth explanation for that here..

Now all those factoids of information may or may not sway your opinions. And at the end of the day it's up to you to make your own mind up.

So I think where we are at is that we just have differing parameters as what we see as proof. But if we all agreed this place would be very boring.

edit on 14/4/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

A cloud? I'm guessing without reading much about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join