It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kincora Boys Home, Connecting The Dots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Kincora Boys Home has been mentioned several times here on ATS. It didn't get much attention back in 2008. www.abovetopsecret.com... Many more are following these investigations now, victory is ours, but the guilty are going to fight like cornered polecats. Those willingly involved have little choice, society has no place for them.

Here is todays drip-feed revelation. www.independent.co.uk... Link disapeared since starting this thread. Search, 'Child sex abuse victim from Kincora Boys' Home says he was abused by 'very powerful people' at Elm Guest House and Dolphin Square'

A victim of the child sexual abuse carried out at Kincora Boys’ Home in Belfast has claimed he was also abused by “very powerful people” at Elm Guest House and Dolphin Square in London, suggesting a connection between the three locations linked to VIP paedophile rings for the first time.

An acquaintance who was in a position to know told me leaders of all the major groups involved in the NI conflict would meet up to plan the next atrocities and negotiate how the benefits would be shared. He also said from the British Army point of view it was mainly about research, development and training under the guise of a political struggle.

In such an environment sexual entrapment would be a comparatively easy way to maintain control of high profile supposed decision makers.

It is essential during the dumbed down election season to bring these matters to everyones attention.

Our wonderful intelligence agencies cannot possibly be ignorant of the reality of false flag terror. Likewise our wonderful intelligence agencies cannot have missed the organised abuse. They're in on it.

Todays revelation of links between one Boys Home and locations in which VIPs abused children is a tiny snapshot of the big problem.
Children 'lost' out of the care system are used as tools for blackmail to control British politics.

Vote for who?
edit on 7 4 2015 by Kester because: condense

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Even in this article to which you link I sense undertones suggesting it was all in the past.

Richard Kerr, who was abused at the boys’ home in Northern Ireland in the 1970s, told Channel4News that there was “no question” of a paedophile ring operating at the time and that he was abused in London by “men who had control and power over others”.

Scotland Yard’s investigation into the alleged historic sexual abuse of children in care by a VIP paedophile ring of prominent individuals that allegedly included Conservative politicians during the late 1970s and 1980s.

It's still going on. The subconscious language use and writing techniques of journalists may serve to make the general public believe this was all in the past - but we know different!
edit on 7-4-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Good point. It's all in the magic of words. Spelling.

It's never in the past for a survivor.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well, the investigations seem to get no where fast.

This tells us that those in power are in on the cover up. That is to protect many of them but it is obvious that they have power on both sides of politics .... otherwise one side would be able to wipe out the other .... and in politics, that would be a wet dream come true.

This is how the world governments are controlled and it continues to this day.

The best way to handle it is to vote for the youngest people on the ballots and hope they have no already been compromised. Sadly, most of the sheep are still asleep.

P

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Our usual pair of naysayers haven't turned up on this one... Perhaps they are on a different job at the moment.
edit on 8-4-2015 by and14263 because: To remove profanity

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Maybe they've caught on to my tactic of using their comments as an excuse to bring up other taboo issues.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
There's no way something like this would have died out. It's still going on, it's probably just harder to detect these days and I can guarantee you that almost everyone is involved. Even the decent people are likely forced to participate. That way anyone can be blackmailed if the need arises.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i have read that M.I 5 knew all about what was going on in these places of torture and they allowed it to continue in order to use it against individuals if/when the time occurred.

There is no doubt in my mind that all these places are linked and the greatest shame is that Sovial Services must have been in on it at some level. Many of these victims were in the care system and were left to be sexually abused and/or murdered by the hands of those vile Bastards.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It must be late. I'm getting visions of an army of the murdered ones silently looking at us. What are we going to do about this?

The guilty parties could do anything to distract us. Maybe a massive diamond heist or some other big news story.
edit on 9 4 2015 by Kester because: change words

top topics

join