It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dog Stuck In The Bumper Of Car Driving 248 Miles But Stay Alive!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I saw this article and I was horrified! This is so sad and cruel!

This incredible story has happened in China. A stray dog was trapped in the bumper for 248 miles and miraculously escaped without any serious injuries!

Probably, the driver, Mr. Zhang, hit the dog and didn’t realize it got caught in the vehicle: “I was driving pretty quickly at the time so when I hit the dog, I thought it had either died or run away, so I didn’t get out of the car to check,” he said.

Zhang was driving in Fenghuang County, when he heard barking from inside. He stopped to investigate and much to his surprise, found a stray dog stuck in his bumper.

However, instead of removing the poor pup, Zhang drove straight to the nearest vet to make sure he didn’t hurt the dog.

After all that has happened the man decided to adopt the dog. “It escaped from great danger. This really moved me. This shows my fate with the dog,” says Zhang.

dailybest.us...

Okay, so the story does end with a few good things, like the the dog being adopted by the driver, and that the dog did not have serious injuries, but in my opinion, I feel that the driver should actually go to jail for Extreme Animal Cruelty!! I mean, he hit a dog, new about it, and never checked. Even if he did just hit the dog, without it getting stuck in the bumper, but didn't check to see if the dog was alright, it would be very cruel to just leave the dog in his suffering. That would have been ground for an Animal Cruelty Charge against him.

But the dog was caught in the bumper, and was injured, and was driven 248 miles. That is not just cruel in my mind, but even a way of animal torture! This person should have been brought before a court of law, and punished according to his crimes against this animal! This is just how I feel, and I know that you might not agree with this, but it is my opinion.

Does anyone share my opinion in some why, or am I just to harsh about his?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

You know, it is just possible that the man was utterly mortified by the enormity of what he had done, and adopted the animal because he felt, perhaps rightly, that he owed it a debt, having wronged it so.

That is how I would look at this scenario!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

You've just been to Thailand.... The Chinese are the same - you run a dog over you don't stop. They're just dogs is what they think.

EDIT: I just realised how much of a sweeping generalisation I made there. It's cultural not applicable to each individual obv.
edit on 7-4-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Want a even greater generalization? This shows how careless the chinese are at driving. If only this had happened in the states.. Oh the outrage the individual would get!

Cute dog though

new topics

top topics

join