It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West as Defined by N. Korea (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: Cuervo
Regardless of the motivation behind the film, it's generated some interesting discussions, and highlighted the privilege and whiny attitudes of westerners who think they have it soooo bad.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with how bad we have it and more to do with the endless millions that have died and continue to suffer, simply so the few elite can accumulate ridiculous amounts of wealth, that at this stage they don't even have any real use for. There family members won't need to worry about money for generations as it is, but they just keep on creating there wars for more wealth. It's just a pure power trip at this stage.

Yet, we the compliant slaves just continue to enable them and create untold misery all over the world for our masters. You can talk all the nonsense you want about not eating McDonald's or watching fox news. But the fact is they do have control over you somehow, else you wouldn't have the laptop (phone) or internet connection to be reading this right now. So don't fool yourself!

Fact; "There's plenty for the worlds needs, just not nearly enough for the worlds greed".

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
About 45 minutes into it and for propaganda it sure seems like a lot of truth to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Less than 10min in, but it''s actually pretty accurate so far. They left out some stuff, like the 60s protests being student led but ignoring the minority's side of it. But it was way more accurate than some of the crap I saw in my classes on government. They actually show how media, business, and politics go hand in hand (which should be obvious but apparently it's not).

I keep telling my family that politicians don't have to be smart, because their real job is population control & to maintain the current power structure. As long as they do that & give occasional extra perks to their sponsors, they've done their jobs. The ones who are confused are us normal citizens, because we believe they're actually fighting for us.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: crazyewok
And many of yours and our leaders and most powerful rich people are linked to the NAZIs

The whole Bush Dynasty fortune was built on selling crap to Hitler.

These bastards live a life of luxury and decadence and privilege all built on traitorous and illegal actions thats would get you or me prison.

Oh I know, and I agree.
But, we're talking about the irony of North Korea whining about how we're all controlled and manipulated, how we're all "forced" into a prison, and how the Dear Leader of their despotic "government" is all peace loving and freedom giving.

What's worse, knowing your in a #ty prison but dreaming about a possible escape or having a lobotomy in a prison for the insane and believing you're free.

You should check your scalp for insicions my friend Rocker. They must have operated on you while you were sleeping.

Does the name "Nurse Ratchet" mean anything to you?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
wow! they are so right.
but what can we DO about it?
I bet they got a lot of ideas from ATS!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Laugh at this then....my stepmother is from North Korea and my father lost both legs fighting in the Korean War.....so by all means, dispute THAT.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

There are a million and one things we can all complain about, but how many of those things actually have ANY impact at all on your life?

hahahahahahahaha wake up please.... the rest of the world is starting to dislike America a lot (and its not just muslims, normal ordinary western people aswell), its not the Americans themselves its just how you are being controlled over there, you don't decide the world police state policy's we all know but please do something about your government 2 partys in a politic system that's not really working. me and we are a bit tired and getting sick of American propaganda, so sick im beginning to think putin is a lot more sain.

and impact? I know the #ing American history better than my own countrys history by watching your series, your television, your newspapers etc, I can find my way thru newyork probably only by thinking and remembering from watching television even tho I was never in America.....
edit on 8-4-2015 by dennisarends because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join