It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West as Defined by N. Korea (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have to say even as the most hard-core unapologetic conspiracy theorist, I actually got physically sick watching this 90 min video.

Shots of game show attendees and the material pyscopathy they exhibit was bad. But not nearly as completely sick as the death worshipping cult they make the american entertainment industry AND the Bible out to be.

Its done very well with a rather rational sounding female Asian dub over Korean subtitles.

I'm telling you, if somebody hadn't rang me up and interrupted the movie, I was seconds from puking thinking that I live in a sick, sick kuntry.

NK Propaganda Film
edit on 4/7/2015 by semperfortis because: Edited out disgusting comment

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

This is pretty good,

Im 6 minutes in and you know what? North Korea are pretty spot on. Its sad but so far true.
Il see how I think 90 minutes down the line as knowing North Korea they will lose the plot.

10 minutes in: They are still pretty much 100% on the mark. And as a bonus they called Toney Blair and George Bush degenerates.

Of course North Korea use EXACTLY the same propaganda back at its own people

edit on 7-4-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I've seen this before.

I honestly believe every word.

I find it hard to believe that others don't see the modern world this way.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Unrealised

Outside the american main stream media, they do.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well there you go.

That really says something.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
What made me so truly sick was not the imagery or ideas but the fact I agreed with so much of it yet I still plod along like a mind controlled zombie.

This is the zombie apocalypse and I'm one of them. That made me vomit.

Bushes, Clintons, 90% of congress should be burned at the stake as if they have Ebola, aids and bird flu. Many corporations should be tried as treasonous enemies of the state.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Of course North Korea use EXACTLY the same propaganda back at its own people

All nations use propaganda. Not many are currently invading and occupying other nations right now, though.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What if North Korea was the only 100% human run country that's why all the boarders are tightly sealed and defended.

The rest of the world is controlled by reptilians or like those aliens from They Live and we have all been brain washed, manipulated and dumbed down through T.V., music, internet, chemicals in our food and water, chemtrails in the sky.

Would we even be aware.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Ain't that the sad truth. I used to be proud to be an american. I was proud of our ideals and exports. Today the ends of profit justify the most degenerate means and our greatest export impact is fired at terrified civilians from a goddamned drone.

Revolution is definitely coming. Your stupid slogans like "Support Our Troops" ain't getting anybody into heaven any more.
edit on 042015-04-07T06:42:19-05:002015-04-07T06:42:19-05:00062015201507TuesdayAmerica/Chicago19 by mcChoodles because: yup

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Not a bad video so far.

I will show it to my children.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

What if North Korea was the only 100% human run country that's why all the boarders are tightly sealed and defended.

The rest of the world is controlled by reptilians or like those aliens from They Live and we have all been brain washed, manipulated and dumbed down through T.V., music, internet, chemicals in our food and water, chemtrails in the sky.

Would we even be aware.

Those reptilians are bankers, politicians, and military. Not reptilian, just greedy, power trippin', destruction bent people.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Not a bad video so far.

For something that has come out of North Korea.....they have done a bloody good job.

Pretty distrubing really

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace

Would we even be aware.

As insane as your hypothesis sounds, I'm so shaken that I and millions of other Americans have failed to do anything that I'm actually questioning my sanity and thinking you may be right.

I've got everything backwards. All our supposed enemies like Iran and Russia are right. All our allies like Europe and Israel are either nearly as sick as we are or behind the disease and ongoing infection.

Of one thing, I am absolutely certain. This is spiritual warfare. This has less to do with greed and power and everything to do with a visceral hatred for humanity that could only come from a non-human source.
edit on 042015-04-07T07:14:55-05:002015-04-07T07:14:55-05:00072015201507TuesdayAmerica/Chicago55 by mcChoodles because: spellink

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles

originally posted by: NeoSpace

Would we even be aware.

As insane as your hypothesis sounds, I'm so shaken that I and millions of other Americans have failed to do anything that I'm actually questioning my sanity and thinking you may be right.

I've got everything backwards. All our supposed enemies like Iran and Russia are right. All our allies like Europe and Israel are either nearly as sick as we are or behind the disease and ongoing infection.

See now your falling for there propaganda trap !

Russia/China/Iran/North Korea are no better than the west.

They have there own dirty laundery and atrocitys too.

All nations on earth are sick.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

You know, all throughout this, or the first ten minutes I could actually be bothered to watch, I was thinking about the hundreds of thousands of people currently being raped, starved, tortured and murdered in North Korean prison camps, for simply daring to have a different opinion to those around them.

It's great to look at the things wrong with our own countries and criticize them, but you know you have the opportunity to protest against it. You know that you can organize a group of like-minded people and march down the street, you know you can get funding for your cause, you know you can call up your elected and get your views heard - and all without being imprisoned and tortured to death under a cult of personality.

Sure, there are a lot of things in this video that make me question our society, but then I question these things anyway, as do plenty of others actually living in our society. The difference between us and NK is that we ACTUALLY HAVE THE FREEDOM TO DO THAT, without being dragged away and murdered by the state.

If anyone here can seriously suggest that we have things the wrong way around, and that NK is some kind of beacon of what is right, you need to see a therapist. If anyone here can even remotely justify the way the NK cult leadership treats its own people, then you need help.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Also interesting to see the same "woe is me" attitude from a lot of people here, acting like they're subjugated under some despotic ruler, when in actual fact you're not.

I find it fascinating that so many in the west seem to think they have it so bad, that everything is so terrible and their lives are entirely dictated by a despotic club of individuals as though they live in Nazi Germany.

I wonder if this is a generational problem, maybe if more people experienced REAL suffering, REAL totalitarianism, REAL despotic leaders, they might suddenly realize how good they have it with their Internet access, their monthly secure income, their social safety nets, their TV, their phone, their 24 hour shopping, their free discussion of thoughts and ideas, their opportunities to do a job they love, their right to clean water, their right to clean air, their right to hold their government to account...

There are a million and one things we can all complain about, but how many of those things actually have ANY impact at all on your life?

When I see American's b*tching and whining about how terrible their own government is, how evil their society is, I smirk to myself knowing that they're doing it from the comfort of their own home, while texting on their phone, gobbling up the latest tripe from a fast food joint, in a country where they have legal protection to have an opinion other than one the state demands.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It seems pretty spot on... but it's a little rich for a country like NK to lecture people on deception and lies etc.
Their precious leader is revered in a god-like way... and their human rights abuses are untold and appalling.
Of course we are too consumed by fashion and consumerism in the west and of course we have many, many things backwards...
I don't have a problem with the message in the video but the messenger can do one.
edit on 7/4/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I find it fascinating that so many in the west seem to think they have it so bad, that everything is so terrible and their lives are entirely dictated by a despotic club of individuals as though they live in Nazi Germany.

And many of yours and our leaders and most powerful rich people are linked to the NAZIs

The whole Bush Dynasty fortune was built on selling crap to Hitler.

These bastards live a life of luxury and decadence and privilege all built on traitorous and illegal actions thats would get you or me prison.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Not a bad video so far.

For something that has come out of North Korea.....they have done a bloody good job.

Pretty distrubing really

the one thing North Korea WON'T tell you is that every American has a choice in how they lead their own lives. Americans can lead simple lives, if they want to. Americans can get off their fat asses and organize against something the government has done wrong. we are free to travel to other countries, free to call our leaders out on policies. our newspapers are free to print harsh opinions about any government agency or bureaucrat. most of us already know that we are being advertised to, whether it be commercial, or political. we have the ability to gather opposite viewpoints and do research on each side from many different segments containing relevant data.....all these CANNOT be done in North Korea

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: crazyewok

Not a bad video so far.

Pretty distrubing really

the one thing North Korea WON'T tell you is that every American has a choice in how they lead their own lives. Americans can lead simple lives, if they want to. Americans can get off their fat asses and organize against something the government has done wrong. we are free to travel to other countries, free to call our leaders out on policies. our newspapers are free to print harsh opinions about any government agency or bureaucrat. most of us already know that we are being advertised to, whether it be commercial, or political. we have the ability to gather opposite viewpoints and do research on each side from many different segments containing relevant data.....all these CANNOT be done in North Korea

Yes which is why Im not clamouring for a Visa to live in North Korea

Im not saying North Korea are better, in fact they are far far far worse.

But they do have some pretty hard hitting truths in this documentary.

Forget who made it. The fact it comes from NK doesn’t make what it says any less relevant.

In fact ignoring our problems while pointing at North Korea shouting how they are worse is what our leaders want! Yeah North Korea are worse but the west has its own fundamental problems that need addressing!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join