It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Receives 40 Million from Arab States Since 2001

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This has been documented before, but it's getting a bit out of hand isn't it?

Source

WASHINGTON — Four oil-rich Arab nations, all with histories of philanthropy to United Nations and Middle Eastern causes, have donated vastly more money to the Clinton Foundation than they have to most other large private charities involved in the kinds of global work championed by the Clinton family.

Since 2001, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates gave as much as $40 million to the Clinton Foundation. In contrast, six similar non-governmental global charities collected no money from those same four Middle Eastern countries; the International Committee of the Red Cross was given $6.82 million. Since 2001, these global foundations have raised a staggering $40 billion to $50 billion to fund their humanitarian work.

The existence of foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation has been well-documented in the media. What hasn't been revealed, however, is the disparity in donations by these four nations, all of which have been criticized by the State Department over the years for a spate of issues ranging from the mistreatment of women to stoking ethnic discord in the flammable Middle East.

Don't get me wrong, my problem is not that Arab nations are giving money to the Clintons. It's which Arab nations are doing it and the subsequent response we see from the governments involved.

The influence the Clinton's have in foreign policy, outside of the positions they've held in Government, is astounding. How will Hillary explain these clear and very serious conflicts of interest?

And it's happened before as this story will tell:

Before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, Obama's transition team and the foundation agreed to limit potential conflicts of interest by prohibiting foreign governments from donating "materially" more money than they did in previous years.

The Washington Post reported recently that, among seven countries that donated during those years, was a new donor, Algeria, whose $500,000 contribution put the foundation in violation of the agreement. Algeria was lobbying the State Department at the time amid rising concerns that its government had engaged in human rights abuses, including restricting women's rights.

Minassian said that Algeria's embassy in Washington sent an unsolicited check to the Clinton Foundation Haiti Relief Fund days after the island nation was rocked by an earthquake on Jan. 12, 2010. While the money was distributed as "direct aid to Haiti," he said, "the State Department should have been informed once the foundation became more aware of Algeria's contribution."

How will that translate if she become POTUS? Will billions flow into the coffers of the Clinton's via this organization for favors?

I for one, remain highly skeptical. Something ain't right.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It does seem like tilling the Clinton's back yard is going to be time consuming.

I am astounded by how much I wasn't aware of.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

It does seem like tilling the Clinton's back yard is going to be time consuming.

It's honestly stunning how much the Clinton's do and have done and what they are involved in. They are the perfect pair of Globalists as far as the elite is concerned IMO.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I'm so sick of money. Not that I liked Hillary to begin with, I already wasn't going to vote for her. There's a few grassroots campaigns to get money and corruption out of politics and they're gaining ground with a growing number of states calling for an Article V convention, this serves as a slap in the face realization that even that won't be enough because wtf do you do about foundations?

A grumpy SF for you...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- This is because the "BIG NEWS" was that She may have deleted some forwarded e-mail fart jokes and that that WAS the big case, this was when it was reported that when She was in charge of the State Dep't. $6BILLION went missing and then $2B ends up in Her Foundation..

Don't pay attention to the Zionist pulling the twine, pay attention to this un-important e-mail account.. Who gives a 'snip' how many times She read about HerSelf at Huffin'Paint, uh...er.... HuffingtonPost??

As a US Taxpayer who pays more than 'average' and who is now pumping in $1207/month for some other folks' health issues, I say take Her e-mail account and use that to find where OUR $$$ went..

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I have found this incredibly disturbing from the start. There is another agenda being served, I am not even sure if she truly gives a rip about the presidency so much as how it affords the very opportunity to fill the foundation coffers. I believe the ol CFR has alot to do with this....isnt it odd that Cheney AND Clinton sit on that council en.wikipedia.org...

Oddly enough Goerge Clooney has also been accepted in their ranks...and guess who rumor says has political ambitions?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Saudis are biggest donars because its becoming impossible to overlook their psychotic, misogynous brutal Wahabism.

Many countries understand they are aligned with Israel as supporters of never ending middle east terror.

They're descendants of the Hyxos satanic cult. Its all bribes they're paying to keep their disease alive.

Change is coming. I don't need a weatherman to tell me which way the wind blows.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
bill or Hillary Clinton can't use money for personal use, or for their own political campaigns, from the Clinton foundation...2 separate entities. if anyone had done a little research, this would already be known. but why bother, it sells "tickets" to the republicans base

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What a load of hooey. You dont think they know how ti curcumvebt the"law?" Thats rich...like "hiring" a peeson or company to do a "job"?

Nice way to try to maje this partisan though.a reply to: jimmyx

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Only $40 million?? Wow, I thought their relationship was more cemented than that.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

$ 40 million?

Please.

If anything this point to the non-existence of a 'relationship'.

"Since 2001, these global foundations have raised a staggering $40 billion to $50 billion to fund their humanitarian work." That is 40 - 50 THOUSAND million dollars.

See, $40 million is nothing.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Whats the diffetence...we overthrow governments by proxy wars...Saudi's understand that we have no moral highground so money is a great political lubricant...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

originally posted by: greencmp

It's honestly stunning how much the Clinton's do and have done and what they are involved in. They are the perfect pair of Globalists as far as the elite is concerned IMO.

~Tenth

Awwwwe come on...
They could barely afford to pay the mortgage after Bill left office.
We need to elect her as POTUS so Bill doesn't starve to death.

top topics

join