It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian orchestra drops Ukraine-born pianist over anti-Kiev posts

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I`m not defending my governments its hypocrisy...?

Pussy Riot happy with Sochi talks Dutch delegation

Don`t drink your coffee !

Say what?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Reminder...

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Rudeness, bickering, name-calling, derailing and the like stop now!!!!
Stay on topic.....

and
Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Still waiting on someone to explain why it's acceptable to lie about Ukraine building camps to gas Russians.

And because you already got your answer about it, but you didn`t like it at all, you just ignore my qeustion and keep yammering about it ?

No, you made a laughable claim she was using hyperbole. Hyperbole is exaggeration. When something is 100% a lie it's not hyperbole. She also defended her comments saying they were true on twitter. She never once talked about hyperbole until people got mad at her for lying. So why in your mind is it acceptable to create lies about Ukraine building gas chambers to kill Russians in?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So why in your mind is it acceptable to create lies about Ukraine building gas chambers to kill Russians in?

Because the lying coming from The West by not telling what has happened is way, way, way worse in my moral compass.

There have been relentless shelling going on of hundreds of thousand citizens, lots of them were harmless elderly people who were to old to flee, and not because of it was leading to any military victory or objective, but just to simply terrorize people...and you know what, it was all done by a government which does what our governments want them to do...

And you know how that is called...?

This !

And where were you with commenting when that went on ?

I have seen you commenting on it, but only in defence of it !

And the lies of not telling what when on by Western media/Politicians is way worse than what she did, and now you`re going to cry about her lies...so once again, where were you with being outraged with something which so much worse when the lies were there by not telling what went on ?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Because the lying coming from The West by not telling what has happened is way, way, way worse in my moral compass.

Thanks for being honest. You don't like the West so any lies about them you are alright with. I think that says about all we need to know.

The Netherlands is part of The West.

And yes, I don`t like the foreign policies of my government and the other Western countries.

Not one thing I have written was a lie...I`m simply man enough to not having to create an alternative reality in my mind to be able to deal with what goes on in the World...I can live perfectly with seeing The World as it is, however crap that may be.
edit on 8 4 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Why Valentina Lisitsa was fired
April 8, 2015, Ukrainian Policy
ukrainianpolicy.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sergejsh

Do you have Ukrainian roots ?

I`m asking, because the source shows some really strong anti-Russia/pro-Ukraine rhetoric and it`s a bit ironic when the accusing towards the other side is done by a source which shows likewise behaviour only on the other side ?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Worse than telling the people in Ukraine that a 10 year old child was killed in shelling, when she didn't even exist?

Russian journalist admits propaganda

Watch it all the way to the end of the video.
They go looking for information about this 10 year old girl, Rebels refuse to help, locals know nothing, no shelling on the day she reportedly died, even the morgue official is reluctant to say anything other than he doesn't know anything about it.

Then, they catch up with RUSSIAN media alongside the Rebels, and he openly admits that she never existed, they were forced to make it up.

But yes, keep claiming that Russia is awesome and the US is all about the propaganda, I'm sure some are buying that BS.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

What does it matter whether someone is Ukrainian or not? You showed your hand. Does a Ukrainian have less of a right to post on ATS than you do?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Significant revelations? Yeah I must of missed them being buried in all that repetitive rhetoric and name calling going on.

Maybe I should go back and see what the drop-ins said as I certainly know what the main characters "discussion" was about.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

What does it matter whether someone is Ukrainian or not? You showed your hand. Does a Ukrainian have less of a right to post on ATS than you do?

I was just being curious because of there being a large Ukrainian population in Canada, his name and the used source.

I have read the source, and at first he seems to make some valid points, but when reading the actual tweets of her and knowing in what context she`s writing them, the points become rather weak. She is being very vocal about what she sees as something which is very wrong going on the Ukraine and is using very strong words and imagery to express those feelings to try and bring it under peoples attention...and once you know that, his words picking becoming rather weak points. If he actual put in his writing in what context you should see them, you would see they are not such strong points.

I also checked out some of his other writings...downplaying Right Sector...meh!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

So you pick out one point...

I have seen hours and hours of videos which we are not allowed to put here on this forum because it breaks T&C...all those videos are filled with corpses of innocent civilians being at places where there were absolutely no military targets...all that had nothing to do with collateral war damage !

But way to go, to keep the focus away on such atrocities by diverting peoples attentions on some mishaps by some Russian media.

Use the internet to look and see for yourself about what has been going on before trying to cover up those crimes by pointing towards things like this..."if you have the stomach to actual see what you are defending."

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Yes, you should. You will see one side trying to engage in honest debate, and the pro Russian side refusing. Every time debate was offered they tried to talk about MH17 and other things.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Here is your hero being racist and calling someone a KIKE. Good role model. Not the only racist tweet I saw from her.

twitter.com...
edit on 8-4-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And then you see why she uses a derogatory word for Kolomoisky who`s from Jewish origin...

This invasion of a business in Dneipertrovsk was conducted by the Right Sector Ukrainian private National Guard who are directly financed by the United States. Their leader is Igor Kolomoisky who is the chief financier of the fascist, Nazi battalions in Ukraine.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join