It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian orchestra drops Ukraine-born pianist over anti-Kiev posts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

No I do not, but since you like to chime in for him....

I thought you would like a response.

Also, you two seem to live in these threads and participate around the same time. Almost to the minute sometimes. Pretty well organized. I am guessing you guys pow wow and decide how to troll ATS with the same tired BS about the Ukraine, Russia and the US. The talking points must gety old and tired. I know we are tired of hearing them over and over again.

Would you like for me to write you two some new material.

Just so you know. I did an online comparative analysis of your writing styles. The two of you have a VERY HIGH LSM score. That is not possible unless you two are working off each other, or are the same person or have the same background.

I dont think you are the same person, but your LSM score is near perfect to each other. You most certainly are working off each other.

I invite ATS to do similar comparisons between the writing style of you two.

www.utpsyc.org...

edit on 4 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

LOL

You think I am BornAgainAlien.

Ask the moderators, check the style of writing. I consider BornAgainAlien as somewhat of a mild mannered professor

I on the other hand ....am more direct

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

I`m guessing you think I`m the same person as WineAndCheese9 ?

You got to be kidding me...I have come across some nutters in my life, but HAHAHA !

No, but you two support one another's craziness. You are both defending lies from a proven liar saying it's censorship she lost a job due to false accusations and lies she posted on a regular basis.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Here let me post that again

Just so you know. I did an online comparative analysis of your writing styles. The two of you have a VERY HIGH LSM score. That is not possible unless you two are working off each other, or are the same person or have the same background.

I dont think you are the same person, but your LSM score is near perfect to each other. You most certainly are working off each other.

I invite ATS to do similar comparisons between the writing style of you two.

www.utpsyc.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

....and using a highly (classified) profiling system I developed, I can determine, without any shadow of a doubt that you are a 5' 2" Transexual named Clarence. You live in a trailer park on the outskirts of a large town (I'll not give the location to protect your identity) and have 2 Hamsters named Milli and Vanilli. No need to try and refute this, I know it to be true, because..... well..... according to the data..... blah blah blah!

Seriously, isn't it now taking the craziness to an all-time low accusing posters of being the same person? I am sure many people have similar views, writing styles and other similarities too but are completely different individuals. Accusations to the contrary add nothing to the discussion other than derailing it.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I would not be surprised that sanity shows some similarities, how is your writing compared to others?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

How about you get back on topic. The musician in the OP posted numerous lies and was found out. Those lies made people mad. She lost her job because she was posting verifiable disgusting lies.

Do you support people posting disgusting lies? Or do you support people facing consequences when posting horrible filthy lies?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Oh I am not saying that they are the same person. HE SAID THAT,

I am saying that I cant help but notice that they are active around the same times, participate in the SAME threads for 90% of their activity about the US, Russia, and the UKraine all together with the same formulaic talking points day after day...

and they attack posters in tandem who disagree with them or their opinions. Excuse me for noticing.

If I think someone is not sincere I will call them on it. I would hope that anyones personal integrity keeps them from supporting processed thought meant to bully or berate them into thinking a certain way.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Unique.

I am unique. I dont need to parrot other peoples talking points, need to work off other posters I have set up formulaic responses for specific subjects to be repeated ad nauseum, nor do I need to attack people for disagreeing with me.

If you dont want people to think you are this guys butt buddy, then dont act like a symbiotic parasite to him. Dont carry other peoples banners.

Think for yourself.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

She was using hyperboles deliberately to counter the hyperboles which have been going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
How was her freedom of speech infringed? She is still able to express her views through whatever medium she wishes. She hasn't been arrested. At the end of the day though the TSO is a business. If an employee threatens their profit then they have the right to fire that employee. Let's say you owned a business and one of your employees called all of your customers racial slurs. Would you continue to employ that person?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

That doesnt even make sense. She lied. hyperboles dont make you lose your job. She would have one hell of a lawsuit against her former employers if that was the case. No such case though, since she had to tuck her tail and walk away like the liar she is.

Also, please demonstrate these supposed hyperboles...quote them and explain the ether of them that we just cant seem to grasp.

link   

You`re not nearly as unique as you think, your "uniqueness" has a reason.

link   

Explain.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I came into this thread thinking that the TSO was out of line for mixing politics and music. However, after viewing 4 pages of 'rational discourse...LOL', I think they made a good move. Oh, and 'paying to silence her' is pretty much the same as a non disclosure agreement...same as my wife is about to get from an employee she is firing.

Nice to see there's always work in St. Petersburg, though.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Explain.

You can figure out what I mean yourself.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No I cant sell this and buy it too.

Are you like being yelled at by a supervisor or your grandmother for talking to me? Are you like protecting me from the "truth I cant handle" LOL.

Go ahead. Explain yourself.

If not I will just extrapolate meaning to your words.

your "uniqueness" has a reason

Ah master Yoda, I see. My uniqueness has reason in that I am the chosen one. Like Simba I am raised above the jungle creatures to be shown as the new prince. I am chosimba....

Since you speak cryptically, you must be wise beyond measure. Thank you for your wisdom.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The behaviour that ATS's resident Putinista's have been getting away with of late makes me sad for the fate of this site.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The TSO made this decision, you do know the difference between the TSO and the Canadian Government, right?

She exercised her right to free speech, and her EMPLOYER disagreed with her intent to bring them into disrepute. If you work at a fast food place and preach racism, homophobia and intolerance you can be fired. Welcome to the difference between freedom of opinion and embarrassing/damaging your employer!

Here's the deal, in the US, Canada, Europe etc, you have a right to have an opinion, and you have the freedom to express it. You don't, however, then get to claim that it's unfair when the public disagrees with you, or when your employer decides that you're sounding like a radical and embarrassing them as a result.

You can have all the opinions you like in the "evil west", but those opinions can be challenged.

Unlike in Russia of course, where you need a permit to hand out fliers, and if you don't get one (because your views are not supported by the Kremlin) you end up in prison.

It's pretty funny seeing someone claiming that the "evil west" is worse than Russia, when we all know that people are constantly beaten in the streets, arrested and imprisoned for daring to express an opinion in public when it goes against what the state demands.

If you want to preach about the rest of the street, try cleaning up your own house first.
edit on 7-4-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

He won't say it but I will

YOU ARE A S***L

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join