It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian orchestra drops Ukraine-born pianist over anti-Kiev posts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

My team is kick ass.

What is your team ?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Your posting history which is available TO ALL in case you forgotten

is 90% defending of everything that is wrong with US, NATO, US banks, US economy.

You are a one way track, and you have audacity to lecture me on objectivity

You are right, my post history IS available. Please show me one time I agreed someone was absolutely lying and defended their lies as a good thing.

I will wait for you to do that .. or you can admit you have nothing constructive, but Putin's paycheck demands you defend the indefensible.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

My team is kick ass.

What is your team ?

His team is team "Factually true" .. whereas yours is team "Support liars".

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I dont know. You act as though because I may disagree with you that I am somehow happy about possible false flags that killed thousands of my people (thanks BTW) or that I am in on something nefarious with a random person on the internet that is being considerate enough to entertain your unstable mind and manic arguments with provable truth you want to ignore.

I think you get drunk and scream at the computer screen about the US while on ATS. You are so strange.

Rude too.

the 9/11 remark is in VERY bad taste. I am sure you care, jerk.

edit on 4 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh I get it

Just like Biden's son, you got promised a position in Ukraine.

Maybe helping Monsanto establish itself now in Ukraine.

Just don't forget, don't actually serve on your dinner table the stuff you help grow in Ukraine

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING MY FELLOW MEMBERS WITH YOUR SPAM BS:

I am really starting to dislike you.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So no answer as to why you support a proven liar? Not able to find any instance of me supporting a proven liar like you claimed you could?

About what I expect.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

He is a paid shill, and I am not exaggerating. He is being paid by Russia most likely to post. There are those I suspect of being paid by Russia, he is the only one I would actually bet on.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I dont know. You act as though because I may disagree with you that I am somehow happy about possible false flags that killed thousands of my people (thanks BTW) or that I am in on something nefarious with a random person on the internet that is being considerate enough to entertain your unstable mind and manic arguments with provable truth you want to ignore.

I think you get drunk and scream at the computer screen about the US while on ATS. You are so strange.

Rude too.

the 9/11 remark is in VERY bad taste. I am sure you care, jerk.

...what are you talking about ?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Usually a shill or person who we can debate with for their diametrically opposed views to ours that we can mistake as coming from paid shilling are ok because the conversation goes on and we learn things. How to debate, fact check, research and so on.

This guy is just a rude jerk laughing and messing with members to push outright SPAM that he perpetuates in threads like this that he lives in.

The 9/11 remark was really too much. This guy is my hobby now.

(post by WineAndCheese9 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Are you really that desperate?

Doesn't make him a nice guy, but he probably never said it.

That's my defending a proving liar? Saying he is not a nice guy, but that quote was not something he said (because it wasn't). Seriously deluded.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Yes only Russian shills have issue with US government and their Puppies like Canada.

Only Russian shills have problem with US false flags, building 7, with US and NATO creating ISIS

Yes, 75% of ATS are all Russian shills.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Why are you so surprised

did no one at this point call you out and point out how PRO NEW WORLD ORDER YOU ARE

sometimes you are subtle, sometimes direct, but always always on the money

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I`m guessing it wasn`t directed at me...?

But my question still remains, what team were you talking about that you belong too ?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well that explains her "lying"...

Before you decide to help me – If you wish, please take time and read my tweets. You might find some of them offensive – perhaps. The satire and hyperbole are the best literature tools to combat the lies. Bear that in mind when reading.

Source

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

It was and I did.

Do you have anything to add to your own OP?

LOL
Guy derails his own thread attacking fellow members. What a great person to have around.

to be clear though.

I was accused of being part of team with occam. To which I responded that I felt great, since I was asked how I felt about false flags (that killed thousands of my people, thanks again)....to which I replied that I feel good. It feels good to be on my team. The apparent team I am part of that doesnt make 90% OF THEIR TIME HERE about the US, Russia or the Ukraine.

You can read the phone book for all I care as a rebuttal. Your efforts are ever increasingly seen as that of either
1. A person obsessed with the US to a point of insanity.
2. A person with vested interests in spreading State propaganda from one of the most archaic and intolerant governments in modern times.

Keep on keepin chief.

You and cheesy wine can star each other all day. Everyone laughingly knows you are trolls. Do you guys like wake up and log onto ATS together? Share a cup of coffee while going over the days talking points like 2 fox news anchors?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I`m guessing you think I`m the same person as WineAndCheese9 ?

You got to be kidding me...I have come across some nutters in my life, but HAHAHA !

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Calling people "shills" or accusing them of lying or listening to liars is hilarious!
More so when those calling others names and accusing them of lying seem to take all their evidence from people or organisations with a long history of distortions and downright lies, such as western politicians, NATO or the mainstream media entertainment corporations.
I mean, seriosuly, when they lie to us all the time, why should we believe them on any subject? Conversely, when they don't print a story and the opposition does, they too are accused of lying, because our own media haven't mentioned it.

There is plenty of craziness going on in Ukraine, and elsewhere, that doesn't get reported by the mainstream press or mentioned at all by our own governments as it would show they were wrong on something, lied (again) or that their puppets were in fact homicidal maniacs and should be up on charges at the ICC rather than being hailed as heroes and pillars of democracy!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Well that explains her "lying"...

Before you decide to help me – If you wish, please take time and read my tweets. You might find some of them offensive – perhaps. The satire and hyperbole are the best literature tools to combat the lies. Bear that in mind when reading.

Source

No, it doesn't. She was defending her statements and saying they were true. I saw a long conversation where someone showed her that the guy never said all Russians were subhuman. She refused to listen and kept saying he did.

That statement is just her being caught, and rather than admit it and apologize, makes excuses for her lies, like you are doing for her as well.

She lied, she was caught, she had consequences, as it should be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join