It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian orchestra drops Ukraine-born pianist over anti-Kiev posts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Of course it was just a translation error...

Ukraine: Echoes Of The Third Reich - Yatsenyuk's "Subhumans"

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

There is always one of them online on ATS ready to bash and promote western new world order, NATO and the rest

edit on 7-4-2015 by WineAndCheese9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Canada is a little puppy ready to lick US boots

and so are you

Canada is so invested in New Kiev Puppet government, Canada is sending money, equipment, "advice" in how to deal with those "evil" russians

Canada also advises how best to kill their own, Eastern Ukrainians, no wonder they want to separate

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Of course it was just a translation error...

Ukraine: Echoes Of The Third Reich - Yatsenyuk's "Subhumans"
I gave you the orignal quote, how about you translate it. Scared it won't fit your narrative?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

There is always one of them online on ATS ready to bash and promote western new world order, NATO and the rest

Except BornAgainAlien already admitted this lady flat out lied and was spreading falsehoods. How much is Russia paying you by the way, of all the Russian shills you are one of the worst.

Why do you think someone should be able to flat out lie with no consequence?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Filthy liar, ... Of course you are too..

Anyone pro Russia, or even pro truth on what's going on is FILTHY for you ?

I probably shouldn't tell you what I think of Pro US government guys like you.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU are the sole reason stats show ATS lost viewers.

People don't like those who always defend crimes of US government or US supported organization like NATO or banks etc

You will destroy ATS

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Filthy liar, ... Of course you are too..

Anyone pro Russia, or even pro truth on what's going on is FILTHY for you ?

I probably shouldn't tell you what I think of Pro US government guys like you.

Only you can take someone who is PROVEN to have lied, that the OP admits lied, and claim they are pro truth. That is some seriously powerful delusional willpower.

She lied. It's been proven. Why do you think it's ok to spread lies? Or is it only ok if its anti-West?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU are the sole reason stats show ATS lost viewers.

People don't like those who always defend crimes of US government or US supported organization like NATO or banks etc

You will destroy ATS

Don't worry, Putin will find some other forum for you to shill at so you won't lose your paycheck.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Why do you think someone should be able to flat out lie with no consequence?

For all we know people like her being vocal, is what forced Kiev to back off some of their plans.

And let me guess, if she was being pro Kiev or pro US, Canadian orchestra and you would have no problem with it

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WineAndCheese9

Are you stuck in a time loop? You seem to repeat yourself.

Bernard?

If anything spamming ATS with the same tired junk will destroy our good mood.

People like you who always try to make everything about the US and nonsense are destroying the good vibes ATS members generate and which attract the finest in sexy nerd girls and handsome burly mountain men who live off grid.

What do you think ATS and the US has to do with this? What time is it Moscow?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

What do you think happens to honest people who come to ATS to expose REAL crimes

they come across people like you, and a team of people like you, and you bash them out of existence

and that is called STATS, ats is losing people, and I hope you are very proud

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

For all we know people like her being vocal, is what forced Kiev to back off some of their plans.

There were no plans. She claimed they had camps. She lied. Why do you defend a liar?

And let me guess, if she was being pro Kiev or pro US, Canadian orchestra and you would have no problem with it

Awesome logical fallacy fool, I already stated on page 1 if someone claimed Russia was building camps to gas Polish people I would be happy they got fired too.

Keep supporting liars, I guess you have no choice since you have thrown yourself behind Putin. In the meantime I will cheer every time a filthy disgusting liar like her faces "the music".

link   

Fiend

...I`m sure he meant it al well of course.

link   
a reply to: tadaman

Look another teammate of OccamsRazor has joined.

hey lookin good there, hows the loving of US government and False Flags going for ya

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

ATS is not losing membership, nor is it decreasing its traffic, all the contrary.

Are you going to post that link that you like to use, which actually shows the opposite of what you are saying.

Go to a board and business forum to tell us about your concerns for ATS and leave good threads alone you maniac.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

What do you think happens to honest people who come to ATS to expose REAL crimes

they come across people like you, and a team of people like you, and you bash them out of existence

and that is called STATS, ats is losing people, and I hope you are very proud

Awesome logical fallacies. We can't call out someone for their lies because their lies help get the truth out?

I suggest you no longer call out the US for it's lies, because it may stop someone from exposing actual truth.

Wow, how does your mind work ...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Your posting history which is available TO ALL in case you forgotten

is 90% defending of everything that is wrong with US, NATO, US banks, US economy.

You are a one way track, and you have audacity to lecture me on objectivity

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Good. My team is kick ass.

That makes me feel good.

Do you act this way with anyone who holds a different view than you? Like a child who just pissed himself and is angry at the wind for making him cold?

Dude, maybe a break is in order. Holy crap.

edit on 4 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Fiend

...I`m sure he meant it al well of course.

No, the people who were murdering/sponsoring the murder of others were called fiends. That is a perfect word to describe them.

Seriously, you need to fact check these awful sources of yours, you clearly have no clue what the man actually said, even after I gave you his ORIGINAL quote.

He called the people who sponsored an invasion of Ukraine to kill Ukrainians fiends. Anyone who did that IS a fiend. Please get educated, although you already supported someone's lies after admitting they lied, so I don't hold much hope for you. I do have hope though that you will think about it and say you were wrong, and this lady did indeed lie, and her lies should have consequences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join