It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't get it some days....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Oh and yeah I am having a fine one, I am just a bit shocked that someone had to stoop that low, to try and "win" something online? So much for their superior morals blah blah blah

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

IDer…

I think both sides have skewed the truth.

Let me put this way.

I think life is designed and created, somewhere… and then spread through out the Universe. It is very scientific, and also has to do with the spirit. But not like we have been led to believe.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That is what I thought. I am not going to agree or disagree with you. Like most IDers I know, you are not up in my face trying to convert me.

Much of my own feelings over evolution and life originating here, not else where is reinforced through the work I've done with Bioinformatics. I am good at spotting patterns, its why I was good at Statistics more than calculus (I was ok at that), and in Bioinformatics, which is a combination of Biochemistry, Genetics, Statistics and computer programming, you get to see numbers put beside the qualitative things you know. So when you see (for example) that the mutation for lactose tollerance (something I am missing) can be dated to around the time we domesticated cattle, then you see a bit of evidence of evolution. Thats a human example, you can see whole species of bacterium evolve antibiotic resistance in your life time. That is environmental pressure on selection.

That is how my views are reinforced. I am a very data centric individual. Which is important, because when I was working in the Pharmaceutical industry as a process Improvement Scientist, I made very sure I did not launch the 2000 gallon reactor out the side of the building, because I half arsed it

I don't let my own very deep spiritual biases take hold. As a Neopagan Druid, I seek enlightenment through inspiration and knowledge, much as a Christian is seeking salvation through Christ.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join