It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm an NSA Insider, and wow, do I have a story to tell

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: universalbri

I have an honest question, if you can excuse my prying eyes before.

Is this technology based off natural phenomena? Let me explain.

I have for as long as I can remember been fascinated with the concept of the multiverse.

Specifically, interacting with alternate versions of myself on a quantum level in a phased bioelectric quantum state.

IMO, This must all be centered on the prospect that our own brains and nervous system through bioelectric fields and by producing wave patterns of this energy, can access and transmit information from and to a "deep mind".

I am taking this with a grain of salt, but I cant resist since what you say echoes things I have felt true for some.time.

I understand if you ignore this post, or if the OP does, just a thought. Have they considered the possibility that we are.on a time loop, and events are just playing out in a massive quantum based mind we all stem from?

edit on 4 7 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'm a recovering NSA Insider.

No, you're not. From where I sit, you're a 'turncoat' twice-over, and obviously lack an ethical conscience. I think you wouldn't be here now if things had not soured with your alleged NSA contract, you would still be taking your daily 30 pieces of silver. The site management might well accept you for the seemingly exclusivity of your novelty, but I can only welcome you by the way you have clearly introduced yourself...once as a traitor to the American people, and now as a traitor to the organisation whose money and machinations you were happy to accept not too long ago. These are your implied levels of status, not mine. So, I'll hold off on the bunting and the whistles, and await further revelations from you.

However, here's my point on your presence...who gives a #!
edit on 7/4/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I take it you have never checked someone's references before... :sigh:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Nobody would ever be allowed to do what he's doing right now without threats to life and family or manufactured evidence of crimes he did not commit stacked against him.

We BOTH have nothing to fear.

Thats because I know homeless people with better NSA stories.. people as a whole don't buy much hook line and sinker..

When you start talking about how the government is into alternate timelines most people just shut down, and shut you out..

its no threat to anyone.. certainly not the NSA.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I take it you've never fact checked someone's references who worked for intelligence services before, eh?

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

Wow! How incredibly judgmental. Why don't you read a chapter first, explore his story and learn his motives before calling him a traitor?

Personally, I think you owe him an apology. Traitor is an incredibly strong word. Don't use it lightly.

Part of discerning what is really going on in the world is remaining open minded and gathering information until you can form a well thought -out opinion.

My take? Thank God for whistle blowers.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: greghansen

Sounds like the NSA is run by a bunch of women, lol. Jk...sort of.

I'm a woman but I'd MUCH rather work with men...

Welcome to ATS. Looking forward to hearing more about your story!

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

I have a lot of questions, but somehow I feel that many of the questions I would ask-that you would not be allowed to answer. It's good that you wrote the book, and what an impressive career.

I'm guessing that the current levels of data monitoring have gone far above and beyond what they were since the time you were employed there. I'm also guessing that data monitoring is not the only thing that the Agency is involved in. I have heard that the Agency can plant data on hard disks if they so choose, among many other abilities. Those ideas lead to a few questions:

What are ways that people can protect themselves, in the event that there is a criminal type that gets into the Agency? What are the best ways for people to protect themselves in general when browsing the internet and interwebs? I am guessing that this is not the Ask Me Anything session, so I will be posting this here so I remember to ask these questions in the future. I just picked from the questions that I thought you could safely answer. Thank you for coming to ATS.

I would venture a guess that anyone who writes a book called "In the Crosshairs - How I Became the Target of an NSA Power Struggle" would be more than compelled to reveal answers to all the things he knows, or its a case of what he knows isn't of substance or warrants any discourse. Compelled to sell books, but hopefully, compelled to do as SO has stated by declaring "getting his story out" is worth all our attention and any unwanted scrutiny(emphasis is mine).

Or if you believe some on here (ATS), a very real chance you'll be "disappeared" or thrown in jail. I am guessing Mr. Hansen has the assurances of ownership, despite the claims of a few ATS 'experts' who wantonly suggest you'll be "disappeared" or thrown in jail for revealing information, that what he answers in any AMA, or the like, Mr. Hansen won't wake up murdered or talking behind a glass wall.

Much appreciated ATS is doing this and best wishes.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hey, Greg.

Welcome.

I'm in Austin where the food is better, but do you have any suggestions for Tex-Mex in San Antone for my visit in a couple weeks?

Looking forward to your future conversations.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on 201547.0 by universalbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Looking forward to the AMA. Hopefully it goes respectfully and civilly enough. Even if one disagrees with another's actions or ideology it's possible to show them adequate respect as a human being. The energy utilized to criticize them could be better directed towards appropriately probing questions during the AMA, which would have contributed more to the discussion.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I've been there. I've read the puzzle palace. I have no clue.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I can see you have taken a lot of flack here, but I for one am VERY INTERESTED in what you have to say...

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: STTesc

Wow! How incredibly judgmental. Why don't you read a chapter first, explore his story and learn his motives before calling him a traitor?

Personally, I think you owe him an apology. Traitor is an incredibly strong word. Don't use it lightly.

Part of discerning what is really going on in the world is remaining open minded and gathering information until you can form a well thought -out opinion.

My take? Thank God for whistle blowers.

I simply asked what type of person is required to join an agency known to spy own it's own citizens. I agree, thank God for whistle blowers, but how/why did they join to begin with? Traitor is a fitting title to anyone that willingly and knowingly violates our constitution.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

He is a former employee... its easy to check one's references...

Yeah. Because you know how the NSA's going to have this information readily available for anyone to access...

lol

*ring ring* NSA? yeah. I just want to check if Edward Snowden worked for you? Not in this reality? Ok. On that note. Does MagnaCarta2015 work for you? Not in this reality? Ok. Got it.

Actually, if he's NSA, it's quite straightforward, and you don't need to ask NSA at all.

You DO have to have the right certs on your machine and you have to have access to JWICS. But it's a matter of minutes, just get on JPAS and Scattered Castles and look him up. He'll show on one or both.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc

I simply asked what type of person is required to join an agency known to spy own it's own citizens. I agree, thank God for whistle blowers, but how/why did they join to begin with? Traitor is a fitting title to anyone that willingly and knowingly violates our constitution.

Is there a place in the constitution that says it's unlawful to monitor communications from the US to some other country? I ask because the courts have looked at this many times and it's passed the legality test many times over. I'd assume that hundreds of judges with JDs and lots of experience would have spotted that sort of violation.

NSA's got lots of USSIDs that dictate what they do and why. In weird circumstances the president will stroke a classified PDD that changes the rules temporarily.

If you don't like what the NSA does, then why not elect someone who'll change the rules? In Bush I's day, you couldn't monitor anyone with so much as a green card inside the US border. It's more lax under Obama. A lot more. The president and national security council set the rules.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

That and he's a total prankster who needs competition for his pranks because he's clearly bored..

and so do i.

You wrote a lot on that other thread. Not all supporting your own credibility in this one. Play on Q … ;-)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: STTesc

Is there a place in the constitution that says it's unlawful to monitor communications from the US to some other country? I ask because the courts have looked at this many times and it's passed the legality test many times over. I'd assume that hundreds of judges with JDs and lots of experience would have spotted that sort of violation.

NSA's got lots of USSIDs that dictate what they do and why. In weird circumstances the president will stroke a classified PDD that changes the rules temporarily.

If you don't like what the NSA does, then why not elect someone who'll change the rules? In Bush I's day, you couldn't monitor anyone with so much as a green card inside the US border. It's more lax under Obama. A lot more. The president and national security council set the rules.

www.youtube.com...

As CYBERCOM commander General Keith Alexander has stated the NSA does not have the capability to monitor domestic email communications. You can sleep well tonight!

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You need to change the heading to "A story to sell.'
I'm not buying; self published and if it had any real info, then it wouldn't be out there.
Hubris seems in short supply,

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join