It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible says Jesus is Lucifer, not the devil (2 Peter 1:19)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

phōsphoros is only used in one verse I believe, and has nothing to do with Lucifer.

Phosphoros is just how you say Lucifer in Greek (Lucifer would be Latin):

Latin: Lucis (of Light) + Fero (Bearer) =

Lucifer (Light Bearer)

Greek: φωσ (phos/light) + φορος (phoros/bearer) =

φωσφορος (Phosphoros/Light Bearer)

So yes, the original Greek for 2 Peter 1:19 calls Jesus Lucifer/Phosphoros/LightBearer.

edit on 7-4-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It doesn't call him Lucifer you twit, it says the morning star rising in your hearts. The Greek is καὶ ἔχομεν βεβαιότερον τὸν προφητικὸν λόγον, ᾧ καλῶς ποιεῖτε προσέχοντες ὡς λύχνῳ φαίνοντι ἐν αὐχμηρῷ τόπῳ, ἕως οὗ ἡμέρα διαυγάσῃ καὶ φωσφόρος ἀνατείλῃ ἐν ταῖς καρδίαις ὑμῶν·

Jesus is the light of the world, He is the TRUE LIGHT. Lucifer on the other hand is the counterfeit light. These two are very obvious by reading the Bible and anyone that does not see it is either stupid, illiterate or outright practicing deception.
edit on 7-4-2015 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk

It doesn't call him Lucifer you twit.

Instead of calling me names, do you have any evidence to prove what you say? Or do you just believe the Bible doesn't call Jesus, Lucifer, because you were taught that even though the original verse of 2 Peter 1:19 proves you wrong?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It doesn't call him Lucifer you twit, it says the morning star rising in your hearts. The Greek is καὶ ἔχομεν βεβαιότερον τὸν προφητικὸν λόγον, ᾧ καλῶς ποιεῖτε προσέχοντες ὡς λύχνῳ φαίνοντι ἐν αὐχμηρῷ τόπῳ, ἕως οὗ ἡμέρα διαυγάσῃ καὶ φωσφόρος ἀνατείλῃ ἐν ταῖς καρδίαις ὑμῶν·

Jesus is the light of the world, He is the TRUE LIGHT. Lucifer on the other hand is the counterfeit light. These two are very obvious by reading the Bible and anyone that does not see it is either stupid, illiterate or outright practicing deception.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

φωσφόρος means Lucifer.

Greek: φωσ (phos/light) + φορος (phoros/bearer) =

φωσφορος (Phosphoros/Light Bearer)

In Latin it's Lucis (of Light) + Fero (Bearer) =

Lucifer (Light Bearer)

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Phosphorus is light, and not Lucifer. φωσφόρος does not equal Lucifer. You are a liar and that makes you a friend of Satan.
Lucifer=Light bringer. The light=knowledge. It goes to the temptation in the garden, as man did not know good from evil and existed to take care of the garden and enjoy what God made. Lucifer lied to Eve saying they too can be god through the use of intellect. This is the trash taught in every mystery school.
Jesus is the true light and Satan is not.

Isaiah 14:12-15
“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Phosphorus is light, and not Lucifer. φωσφόρος does not equal Lucifer. You are a liar and that makes you a friend of Satan.
Lucifer=Light bringer. The light=knowledge. Jesus is the true light and Satan is not.

The devil is darkness, I agree, but no where in the Bible doee it says that the devil's name used to be Lucifer. It's not Biblical. People just assume it was his name.

People are calling the devil Phosphoros/Lucifer, giving the devil a title that belongs to Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 14 is talking about a Babylonian king. I already explained this in the original post. He's mocking the king by calling him Lucifer, just like the priests mocked Jesus by calling him King and giving him a crown of thorns instead of gold, before crucifying him.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

The devil is darkness, I agree, but no where in the Bible doee it says that the devil's name used to be Lucifer. It's not Biblical. People just assume it was his name.

People are calling the devil Phosphoros/Lucifer, giving the devil a title that belongs to Jesus Christ.

Ehmm, you are wrong. Isaiah 14. Jesus is not Lucifer. Lucifer is a title of that great deceiver, also known as Satan, the great adversary of God.
Lucifer is a beautiful deceiver, not some red skinned, horn tailed creature. The devil is cunning.

“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

Read the entire Isaiah 14, instead of a few verses. He was calling a babylonian king that TITLE to mock him (sarcasm). This king said he wanted his throne to be above the stars of God, so calling him Lucifer - Son of Dawn - Venus would be the perfect way to mock him.

The pharisees mocked Jesus by calling him their King, but he wasn't really their king because they rejected him and crucified him, because their true "king" was the devil.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I read it all, and it's obvious to anyone with a brain that there's two meanings there. It doesn't just refer to the King of Babylon.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I read it all, and it's obvious to anyone with a brain that there's two meanings there. It doesn't just refer to the King of Babylon.

Why do you feel the need to continuously insult instead of just addressing the ideas? I have not insulted you once. Please, do unto others as you would have them do to you. Let's keep this discussion with patience and kindness, ok?

When Jesus called Peter "satan" saying "get thee behind me", was he literally satan? No.

The king "fell" as all kings "fall" when losing honor through pride. It was a metaphorical rebuke, the king wanted his throne beyond Babylon, even Earth and the stars of God, but he "fell" below to the pits instead.

No where in there does Isaiah say he's talking about the devil as well as the Babylonian king who imprisoned his people. That's an extrapolation. Only the Babylonian king who imprisoned his people was mentioned.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You have shown yourself to be a liar and perverter of the gospel. I will continue 'insulting' you because you're lying scum.
Paul was not an antichrist. Paul was a Christian that was changed on the road to Damascus by JESUS. Before that he was Saul and hated Christians. Paul died for the faith. You're no Christian. This same Paul speaks of giving the truth in love ( 1 Cor ), but you are a friend of the devil and truth is not with you. Get behind me Satan. You see the truth and pervert it. You are an enemy of God.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You have shown yourself to be a liar and perverter of the gospel. I will continue 'insulting' you because you're lying scum.
Paul was not an antichrist. Paul was a Christian that was changed on the road to Damascus by JESUS. Before that he was Saul and hated Christians. Paul died for the faith. You're no Christian. This same Paul speaks of giving the truth in love ( 1 Cor ), but you are a friend of the devil and truth is not with you. Get behind me Satan. You see the truth and pervert it. You are an enemy of God.

Your post is off topic. This thread is about the Bible calling Jesus Lucifer - not Paul. It's against the rules to make off-topic posts. If you want to debate that Paul is not an anti-christ, there's another thread for that.

If you believe you are right amd have the truth, then prove me wrong about this topic:

When Jesus called Peter "satan" saying "get thee behind me", was he literally satan? No.

The king "fell" as all kings "fall" when losing honor through pride. It was a metaphorical rebuke, the king wanted his throne beyond Babylon, even Earth and the stars of God, but he "fell" below to the pits instead.

No where in there does Isaiah say he's talking about the devil as well as the Babylonian king who imprisoned his people. That's an extrapolation. Only the Babylonian king who imprisoned his people was mentioned.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
No wonder the Illuminati are all Luciferians because they all believe in Jesus and do nothing but good.

This, you're on the path of true enlightenment don't forget that...
The Illuminati are not evil they cloak the lies that people tell themselves to hide such pure love.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The devil
is a lowercase word,
the d evil.

My copy of Isaiah, after Babylon falls, the morning star is sadly surrounded by a poetic depiction of Hades, he has prisoners important to release, and otherwise isn't criticized unless for beginning heroically. He aspires to God's own throne only on point of actually wanting to go to heaven.

Satanism did not exist when the Bible began, even if it was prophecied as it was being written.

If the devil is a lowercase word, that implies to me a plurality of people. My intuitive memory of having read the Qur'an mentions many Satans. By the time of the final edition of the Book, Satanism had evolved, and become many people.

The d evil
implies something like a Russian roulette role.

Lucifer is the morning star,
Jesus Christ is the bright morning star,
and in Revelation Chapter 8 a Lamp that is Wormwood induces a bitter drink which kills many men. The Lamp or Lamb also is a fallen star, blessed by the Book faith, of "the morning," as in any morning.
Israel, founder of the Jewish faithful, is a morning star, innocent and going strong during Lucifer's fall according to my memory of Isaiah.

the Torah depicts Thor enduring hardship. The Thor, ah! as in, I found enlightenment transcending discrimination.

Rameses is the father of Seti: Ra Set, the last verse of Genesis Chapter 4, after Seth and Enosh began men to encounter God. Israel set so that God is real.

The lamp is associated with wormwood inducing a bitter drink which kills many. absinthe spells Russian Roulette: ah, bet sin & the a/b sin. The Lamb of God.

My Sura 78, "the News,"

opens discussing the sex act between man and woman,
V18 - international standardization is the trumpet sounding to signal invasion,
Verse 24 , "that hour," is the poison, implying the importance of not finalizing an exact date. The possibility of a bad roll in the pistol.
Verse 34, "the full cup," mentions a multitude of sips from many cups,
full cup if 18 good enough (big breasts, long legs).

"Surely for the righteous there is an abode of success. Gardens and vineyards and maidens of equal age and brimful cups."

(englishtafsir.com...).

In my Torah, Abram becomes Abraham in reference to the Jewish rite of circumcision, the animal or ram transcends aggression through laughter. Aggression makes pride indefusible, inducing an inability to change one's mind. Haggar's son Ishmael (Is lam he?) brings about much tears in reference to a burning bush, that he may die. Water that is well to drink is provided as he is taken away from the bush.

Chapter 21, the age of consent on drinking, mature enough to say yes or no. Verse 32, unto the land of the Philistines... Verse 33,
then in Verse 34, he dwelt in the land of the Philistines a long while. (and the chapter ends).

Hagar is promised her son will sire a mighty people.

My Surah 78, Verse 34 may imply drinking to be important. Gnome, the word Know as an ethnicity based trait, exists in the Scottish compliment to Irish Fae Gaelic (a fairy is gae), the Highlands of always Right.

Torah Genesis, Chapter 17, Abram's name becomes Abraham, Chapter 18, Sarah's child's birth is predicted in reference to that she laughs. The ram, or lamb at war, has to learn laughter and earn the blessing of laughter if instills too much aggression. Species maturity, species evolution out of an overly aggressive state.

Chapter 21, "Philistines," are referenced on Freemasonry - the precursor to false surety in pride being indefusible as an initiatory quirk isolated to be proud aggression, its continuation that fear is identify fail noticed sufficient initiatory societies require false surety of the candidates. Pride - forward momentum of sure emotion and impression if secure. No identify fail perfects route success at any memorized tacticals.

In the Gospels, Judas Iscariot sells out Christ Jesus to the Romans for 30 pieces of silver. A Master Mason is Secure if 3rd Degree, the meaning of "Master" security in pride. Security just a degree shy of serotonin process. Judas Iscariot is the first to take the Lamb's Bread, Christ is sometimes called the Lamb. Pride is forward momentum of desire. Ju das chariots if the I and s thrown forward. He takes a dive in Acts, 1:18, in the Field of A Kel Dam A,

Judas in my copy of Genesis has a morning star, not a lawmaker leaves from between his feet until the rightful owner of the scepter is prophesied to arrive: the heir of Israel is called Joseph's younger brother. My Revelation depicts the Lamb of God as King of kings, Lord of lords, in reference to a filthy cup CIA fiasco on the blasphemous beast.

Jo Shu A Judges Roth
Torah 6, 7, 8

In Joshua, ACHan confesses to stealing the shot. He may say to tan, the scriptures on it read back read like a torture hit because use repeat theme on rakking. Aleister Crowley founded modern Satanism, in my Revelation 20 : 1 & 2, God binds Saytan for the thousand years with a great Chain: China, Cain I, chain of serpents, chain of rings, phoning through a face symbol symbolic of a person and a chain, ... that the Lamp must win, if what begins as d evil over Russian roulette roll makes Crowley too contract literal on personalization of hell to avoid invented literals not in the Bible.

The d evil Lucifer,
lucky for (you on it),
in my Revelation Thyatira, God gives the Lamb with an iron scepter (the scepter of Judas) the
28 or 88 morning star
atop 29 or P2 that stands atop, if guilty of being surrounded by,
SarDis
on begins Ch3
and ends Verse6.

The d evil hero and villain on doesn't give in to temptation in providing the shot, yet shouldn't have ever had the ability to do it... To finalize the Russian roulette roll at all.

The ink blot to the villainous depiction, if morals evolved because of ignorant identification with God as a totem of fairness, generates in fear of the unfamiliar a horrifying vision of other than the truth on Biblical scriptural literalism on whom is the d evil: love is simple and creative, and pride projects into the antagonist of its heart's attachment.

Some of it may have been the Blasphemous Beast 666's fault, 20:1&2 says he must be permitted to deceive the nations for the thousand years... with poetry and fiction.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
She o l...

Sho e l...

I read above Lucifer criticized for descending to She o L,
before Thyatira. As if he comes back to the rightful King of kings during the time of Armageddon on sobriety. His lowest low is how far he goes over the L.

Show E the L: if scried, and the Lamb of God is God, the right to bet invade is the only way it could go through without breeching the accessories on intent to release without self invading,
as one plausible Armageddon scenario.

A basin is approached by Mahdi on Judgement Day: b/a, sin, if
Mahdi = I'm ah!, D. May Di. Ah! = pain possibility.
A basin means water eliminating the poison, many drinks, no shot to finalize the bet.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Or, could it be, that perhaps the term "lucifer" wasn't always affiliated with Satan?

Who (or What) Was Lucifer?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Also, there's this. It's a small enough article, so I can post the text here.

Lucifer (Hebr. helel; Septuagint eosphoros, Vulgate Lucifer) originally denotes the planet Venus, emphasizing its brilliancy. The Vulgate employs the word also for "the light of the morning" (Job, xi,17), "the signs of the zodiac" (Job, xxxviiii, 32), and "the aurora" (Ps., cix, 3). Metaphorically, the word is applied to the King of Babylon (Is., xiv, 12) as preeminent among the princes of his time; to the high priest Simon son of Onias (Ecclus.,1, 6), for his surpassing virtue; to the glory of heaven (Apoc., ii, 28), by reason of its excellency; finally, to Jesus Christ himself (II Petr., i, 19; Apoc., xxii, 16; the "Exultet" of Holy Saturday), the true light of our spiritual life. The Syriac version and the version of Aquila derive the Hebrew noun helel from the verb yal4l, "to lament"; St. Jerome agrees with them (In Is., i, 14; P.L., XXIV, 161), and makes Lucifer the name of the principal fallen angel, who must lament the loss of his original glory bright as the morning star. In Christian tradition this meaning of Lucifer has prevailed; the Fathers maintain that Lucifer is not the proper name of the devil, but denotes only the state from which he has fallen (Petavius, "De Angelis", III, iii, 4).

Source
edit on 4/8/2016 by IsidoreOfSeville because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join